Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Yeah, that was a good win without Conley. Horrible shooting by Utah but Rudy had a game. And yes Rudy effects shots in a way that you canít quantify. Just shots that arenít even attempted.

Iíll take an ugly win just as quickly as a good one.

Rippin' lips son!!

man I know the kings should be better then their record and they have won 7/8 games against some quality oppoents too. Clips didn't have PG and Pat bev, but still a solid win.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    man I know the kings should be better then their record and they have won 7/8 games against some quality oppoents too. Clips didn't have PG and Pat bev, but still a solid win.
    Thank you. It's nice to finally see a team we can be proud of (so far).

Fox's run has been incredible. He's turning into an elite 4th quarter closer. Haliburton is also doing pretty damn good. Entered today with the 2nd best 4th Q 3pt%. This back court is fun as hell.

Barnes is also playing really well. He's definitely playing like he's deserving of his contract. Holmes is one of the most underappreciated players in the league. Dude will get paid, hopefully Kings can keep.

The 4th quarter closing lineup is gelling: Fox, Haliburton, Hield, Barnes, Holmes. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Yeah, that was a good win without Conley. Horrible shooting by Utah but Rudy had a game. And yes Rudy effects shots in a way that you canít quantify. Just shots that arenít even attempted.

Iíll take an ugly win just as quickly as a good one.
    Yup... Shaq doesnt agree but yes rudy is ****ing amazing

so I was listening to a podcast today and they got asked would they rather have Jamal Murray or Donovan Mitchell and they both picked Murray. does that sound crazy to anyone else or am I just a massive homer?

so I was listening to a podcast today and they got asked would they rather have Jamal Murray or Donovan Mitchell and they both picked Murray. does that sound crazy to anyone else or am I just a massive homer?
    It's close between the two. Both struggle with consistency. But to me, Mitchell is too streaky. When he's on, he can hit like 8 3s in a game easily. When he's off he can go 1/11 from 3.

The next two years will tell us where they stand.

I think they're pretty similar but to be fair, I don't watch much of either.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So you can confirm no MVP winner has never had a bad loss on their MVP season
    No, I can confirm however that it's a bad idea to talk about how a guy is an MVP after losing to a team without any of it's top players.

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    It's close between the two. Both struggle with consistency. But to me, Mitchell is too streaky. When he's on, he can hit like 8 3s in a game easily. When he's off he can go 1/11 from 3.

The next two years will tell us where they stand.
    You realize Mitchell is shooting over 40% from 3 this year right? And imagine how much easier the game is offensively when you're playing with one of the most ridiculous offensive talents in the NBA and are a second option instead of being the focus of the opposing defense every single night.

You realize Mitchell is shooting over 40% from 3 this year right? And imagine how much easier the game is offensively when you're playing with one of the most ridiculous offensive talents in the NBA and are a second option instead of being the focus of the opposing defense every single night.
    like not to mention that Murray has only shot 35% the past two years on a lot fewer attempts. I just don't get how a guy averaging 3.5 more points a game with more assists on better efficiency isn't called a clearly better player. All the advanced stats say its mitchell too.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, I can confirm however that it's a bad idea to talk about how a guy is an MVP after losing to a team without any of it's top players.
    Fair enough. I'm genuinely not a huge fan of calling guys MVP this early in the season.

2 way street though which doesnt exist here on psd.... imagine how easy it is to play offensively when you have the best defender in the nba controlling the paint making you job the easiest in the NBA and you still arent a good defender.... now imagine your squad having jokic jokic is better than gobert because of todays nba but your jazz are a better team with gobert because of what gobert is over jokic... one guy is in the top 3 in mvp and the other guy is the anchor for the best record in basketball and has 7 games on the mvp.... this is why defense matters and mitchell is dropping the ball massively this season. If he figures it out and takes that jaylen brown/tatum/embiid/ingram/levine next step the jazz will dominate and be in the wcf against the lakers. If he doesnt you guys wont make it near there.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-09-2021 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    not really... its actually pretty smart tbh.... you know taking the nba as it is and understanding every season how teams constantly lose to **** teams... we talking about a few games a year you want me to show you some ****? i can do this all day... lebrons mvp season.... here ya go.. sure they had their starters but their starters compared to the portland team lmfao

https://www.basketball-reference.com...212040WAS.html

that was with beal before welp he was beal?

oh wait it gets better the heat also lost to this team with mvp lebron

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../DET/2013.html

oh now... oh come on... look at these players compared to the depth of the blazers... come on lmfao.

not only did they lose to that trash *** pistons team they lost the very next game to this team

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../MIL/2013.html

I could probably go on and make this notiion not only foolish but stupid. I aint war... he is more relaxed lol... if you gonna spew trash i will argue and post facts for days making that **** look silly. This portland team outside of dame/CJ has a deep *** team which is why its shocking they cant contend which makes it curious if its more so that these guys need the ball more over their big 2 or an actual PG to ya know play PG. Those teams get destroyed by this portland team minus their big guys every single time and i could find worse mvps that have lost to much worse teams every single ****ing year.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-09-2021 at 07:42 AM.

that detroit team that beat mvp lebron and the super stacked heat...

https://www.basketball-reference.com...212280DET.html

there ya go... look at that starting ****ing squad

i can do this all day. The 2-13 wizards beat the 12-4 heat with mvp lebron and bosh.......................... please tell me i can continue?

oh yea and all this is from a guy who isnt a center and isnt killed by spacing from his PG nor does he have anyone as good as bosh or wade
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-09-2021 at 07:47 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast