Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

GT#26 Most Venerated Knicks (11-14) @ Miami Heat (9-14): A Rosy Reunion

Coach Tommy T reunites with his boy, Derrick Rose for a 3rd time...the former MVP's second tenure with the Knicks. While only 32 yrs old, there are a lot of mileage on those kneeds which have required multiple surgeries. He'll wear #4 which was Dennis Smith Jr (the guy Lebron said the Knicks should've drafted, which then Team President Steve Mills took seriously) because Reggie Bullock took #25. While it's hard to say how much Derrick Rose has in the gas tank, he was a positive personality in the locker room during a time when Phil Jackson was driving the team crazy and then coach Jeff Hornacek didn't know what the hell he was doing.

On Sunday's matinee, the Knicks just couldn't get ahead of Miami despite hanging with them for most of the game. Hopefully fortune finds them.

1. Can we squeeze a little more production out of RJ Barrett: Benched in the second half after making a pick and roll defensive miscue. RJ Barrett should come out like a caged animal ready to do damage against the Heat on both sides.

2. Time to play the Game: I dunno how/what happened but somehow Kelly Olynyk morphed into WWE's HHH and tore the Knick front court a new one. If Bam and Butler go off, that's to be expected but I couldn't believe Kelly was giving the Knicks a hard time.

3. Obi wan you're our only hope: Toppin was not Stoppin. Had his best game as a Knick. He put up 7 pts, 4 rebounds, and a steal in only 10 min. The young man is catching on.

4. Another challenge for Mitchell Robinson: Bam Abedayo is no joke. Mitch played 32 min despite picking up 5 fouls. Knicks need him to stay out there and to be a little more assertive defensively in the paint.

5. Need some IQ: Quickley had a "meh" game on Sunday. Look for him to pounce back and steal the spotlight from Herro.

Another test for these fightin Knicks! Give 'em hell boys!

First Knicks player to be out in regards to Covid?

NY_KnicksPR
    @NY_KnicksPR

2h
    Frank Ntilikina (Health and Safety protocols) is out for tonightís game at Miami.

Marc Berman
    @NYPost_Berman

1m
    Thibodeau wonít rule out Derrick Rose suiting up at least. Still waiting on physicals.
    Marc Berman

Ian Begley
    @IanBegley

2h
    Frank Ntilikina didn't test positive for COVID, source confirms. But he was in close proximity of someone with a positive test outside of the Knicks organization so he's subject to contact tracing, per source.
    @StevePopper
    first reported.

Steve Popper
    @StevePopper

2m
    Thibodeau also said that Rose is as healthy as he's been - has lost weight and feels great. Called him one of the elite players in the league.
    Steve Popper
    @StevePopper

2m
    Thibodeau said that when Rose is available he'll begin by coming off the bench and then see how it progresses. Said he likes the way the units have played together.
    Steve Popper
    @StevePopper

9m
    Thibodeau said that they are still waiting for clearance on physicals and COVID protocol before an answer on availability for tonight.

Well we've been going back and forth on this, so someone is out that is for sure he is not going 11 deep

I'll be the first to back track if IQ minutes go down to Obi type minutes that is for sure. That would be ridiculous not sure how that could even be possible.

Damn I so wish DSJ would get that damn physical want to see who sits tonight lol

I think this is yet another big game for the Knicks can't afford to lose back to back games to Miami right now although they appear to be back to playing well again and have their guys back.

They will be tough for sure.

Lucky for the Nets DSJ hasn't taken the physical yet lol

Rose available

Has DSJ passed his physical?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    Rose available
    Wooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Rose is starting

GT#26 Most Venerated Knicks (11-14) @ Miami Heat (9-14): A Rosy Reunion

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Well we've been going back and forth on this, so someone is out that is for sure he is not going 11 deep

I'll be the first to back track if IQ minutes go down to Obi type minutes that is for sure. That would be ridiculous not sure how that could even be possible.

Damn I so wish DSJ would get that damn physical want to see who sits tonight lol
    If Quickley stop getting real mins, If he never finishes games anymore, If he does nothing but shoots corner 3s Iíll be pisssed but none of those things have happened. We just have angsty fans

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by stefanmusic View Post
    Has DSJ passed his physical?
    Steve Popper
    @StevePopper

47m
    Rose has been cleared to play tonight - will stretch and shoot with the team pregame. Thibodeau said that he'd see how it goes - has a shortened playbook for these cases.

He had too or Rose couldn't even shoot with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If Quickley stop getting real mins, If he never finishes games anymore, If he does nothing but shoots corner 3s Iíll be pisssed but none of those things have happened. We just have angsty fans

yep, who they blaming the last three games on? pre Rose, or that don't matter?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Steve Popper
    @StevePopper

47m
    Rose has been cleared to play tonight - will stretch and shoot with the team pregame. Thibodeau said that he'd see how it goes - has a shortened playbook for these cases.

He had too or Rose couldn't even shoot with the team.

Thanks.
    Hadnít heard definitively.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast