Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Also, is it just me or is Coby quietly finding his stride and place on the team? A lot more comfortable and aggressive. Looking for his shot, if itís not there, moving the ball. I like his progress
    Iíve been super hard on Coby (Iím a negative nancy by nature), but I was looking at his stats and heís improved across the board. Maybe I am too hard on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Friedell was annoying. Also glad he is gone. Like, does he really think the losing record LaVine has is because of him? Lol. What an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Iíve been super hard on Coby (Iím a negative nancy by nature), but I was looking at his stats and heís improved across the board. Maybe I am too hard on him.
    Heís still so young and being asked to do new things in a real nba system as opposed to boylens clown show. I think early in the year, he was thinking way too much and not playing as instinctual. I see a noticeable improvement in the way BD is utilizing him and cobys overall comfort in the scheme

Heís still so young and being asked to do new things in a real nba system as opposed to boylens clown show. I think early in the year, he was thinking way too much and not playing as instinctual. I see a noticeable improvement in the way BD is utilizing him and cobys overall comfort in the scheme
    Would be nice to get Otto, Lauri and Hutch out there even if to just up their value some. BD would be the guy to do it.

Do we know anything about Hutchinson besides personal issues? It seems so strange. Some of the stuff I read about BD telling him to take his time and get his personal stuff right etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    I think he's just in the wrong role. 6th man is his calling. Lately though, Billy D is using good rotations where he's pairing Sato with Lavine, the Sato with Coby. They mostly let Coby and Lavine play the 1st 6 and last 3-4 of each half together.

Letís hope Lauri and Otto can come back and stay on the court. Weíre gonna need them if we want to make the playoffs and make some noise in it. There are some tough games on tap in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Otto is trimming down during this hiatus.

Not too surprised by Wendell's play. He's a talented, well rounded player, which we've seen in spurts before. He just needs to stay on the court, obviously.

Choosing to stick with him over Lauri is an easy decision IMO.

I said about a month ago that Thad makes the Nets a championship favorite. Too bad they have nothing for us

Bulls are making a playoff run. Keep thad unless they get a crazy offer, which is unlikely.

Bulls are making a playoff run. Keep thad unless they get a crazy offer, which is unlikely.
    Precisely. Let Thad play through his contract then resign him in summer 2022

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I think he's just in the wrong role. 6th man is his calling. Lately though, Billy D is using good rotations where he's pairing Sato with Lavine, the Sato with Coby. They mostly let Coby and Lavine play the 1st 6 and last 3-4 of each half together.
    I don't even know that I would say sixth man is his calling. He's definitely not a pure PG and trying to turn him into one def is not his game. But look at Jamal Murray his first couple of years. Very in line with Coby and I don't think anyone would suggest Murray should be a 6th man. With LaVine's play making and ball security improving, and the ball movement in general, especially with Thad, I'm not convinced the Bulls NEED a pure PG. As long as Coby continues to get more comfortable offensively, knowing when to push, when to slow it down, when to be aggressive etc, I don't think he needs to move to the bench. Homey definitely needs to improve his defense though. It's absolutely brutal. Either way, at this point in his development, at 20 years of age and tasked with new responsibilities and a new system, I'm happy with his development to this point. Definitely trending in the right direction.

They might. NBA front offices voted beal then him most likely to change a teams playoff outlook if traded.

Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast