Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Barring 2 miracles, the Bulls are tied for the 5th seed, and .5 from the 4th!!! Don't stop now boys!!!

Obviously a long way to go, but I wonder if the Bulls can make a top 6 seed if Billy Donovan could be a COTY candidate

What happened with Boston and Miami? So bizarre that they have losing records

5-1 since Wendell Returns. 7-1 last 8 with Wendy. We just need a nice rim protecting backup for him this summer. Save that money for that Wing and/or PG

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    If you bet me weíd be ahead of the Celtics and Heat at the all-star break, I wouldíve taken it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    What happened with Boston and Miami? So bizarre that they have losing records
    I think this shows just how important Smart was to the Celtics. The Heat need a PG worse then us. The Celtics are being punished for Ainge's greediness with 1st's. They had so many opportunities to use those picks to get a star big man. Ainge blew it. He should have realized he already had the young studs he needed. He needed that prime star.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    5-1 since Wendell Returns. 7-1 last 8 with Wendy. We just need a nice rim protecting backup for him this summer. Save that money for that Wing and/or PG
    If the guy can stay on the court for a full season, heís a legit 20/10 big in this league. The inevitable injuries and extended time missed keeps setting him back from developing that consistency. But his game looks like a 180 from last 2 seasons playing for Boylen.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I think this shows just how important Smart was to the Celtics. The Heat need a PG worse then us. The Celtics are being punished for Ainge's greediness with 1st's. They had so many opportunities to use those picks to get a star big man. Ainge blew it. He should have realized he already had the young studs he needed. He needed that prime star.
    Yeah, this is true. I still love what they have with Tatum and Brown, but outside of that it's not great. I like Smart a lot too (he'd actually be great for our team), but they are lacking outside of those two main guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    If the guy can stay on the court for a full season, heís a legit 20/10 big in this league. The inevitable injuries and extended time missed keeps setting him back from developing that consistency. But his game looks like a 180 from last 2 seasons playing for Boylen.

Boylen was the worst thing to happen to the Bulls maybe ever lol.

LaVine is just a machine. Anything open he will nail basically. The efficiency is just off the charts
    Well said. He is very much like a machine. Super efficient and consistent. The guy doesnít really have many off nights at all. And an off night for him, is a great game for most

Boylen was the worst thing to happen to the Bulls maybe ever lol.
    Or the best lol. He botched things so bad that we fired just about everyone.

Also, is it just me or is Coby quietly finding his stride and place on the team? A lot more comfortable and aggressive. Looking for his shot, if itís not there, moving the ball. I like his progress

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Also, is it just me or is Coby quietly finding his stride and place on the team? A lot more comfortable and aggressive. Looking for his shot, if itís not there, moving the ball. I like his progress
    I think Billy is doing a good job mixing and matching Sato/Lavine and Sato/Coby. I think Sato usually comes in for Coby midway through the 1st, and then Coby comes in for Lavine after a short break.

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast