Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Agreed but that's basketball. Elite 7 footers know how to not be stopped down low by undersized bigs. I think Wendell is a good mix of offense and defense. Not great at either, not a liability at either. I think he could start for a winning team. Just find a cheap defensive option to back him up for 15ish MPG to take some of the pressure off.
    I've always thought that he could end up sort of like Al Horford.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Calling myself out - I misjudged WCJ. Becoming a fan of his game. Still needs to fix those stone hands, but been playing tough and effective inside, cleaning up the glass, and basically provides something the bulls donít have without him. Really liking his progression
    His hands were always my biggest issue with him. If he improves that, its half the baffle.

Considering the amount of balls Iíve seen bobble off his hands, I canít agree with his soft hand assessment. Although his main problem might be hand eye coordination
    Eye hand and Concentration issues for sure. I feel like he will make some soft hands plays, and out of nowhere make the most egregious bobble out of bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I've always thought that he could end up sort of like Al Horford.
    The comps are there for him. The per 36 through the same point in their careers are almost identical too. Only difference Carter is ahead of Horford in terms of what they did at the same age.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    As each game passes by, watching Zach play, it hits you that we may have ďthatĒ guy that weíve been wanting for years. Build around this guy. Do it smart and do it now. He is unguardable.
    Yeah heís a superstar. I donít think itís really debatable. The only real hole you could point to is heís average/below average defensively, but I think heís improving and is closer to average.

Heís unguardable offensively and has really been taking care of the ball and facilitating. Good rebounder for his position. Hyper efficient. Improving every year. Legit franchise player

LMAO, Thad just had Kornet wide open, and was like "Naw **** That Dude"

Damn KAT. Heís so talented offensively

Yeah heís a superstar. I donít think itís really debatable. The only real hole you could point to is heís average/below average defensively, but I think heís improving and is closer to average.

Heís unguardable offensively and has really been taking care of the ball and facilitating. Good rebounder for his position. Hyper efficient. Improving every year. Legit franchise player
    Yep, and honestly I donít have much issue with his defense. He at least tries. We havenít had a guy this efficient and elite offensively since Jordan.

Yup always has been unguardable. It was just a matter of him realizing it, and harnessing it. He figured it out. That was all it took. He is a...https://gph.is/g/EBn8lyw

A big thing is that he is vocal about wanting to be a better defender. So you know he is aware of his deficiencies there and wants to work on it, which is really promising IMO

If he keeps putting up Steph Curry Efficiency numbers, I could live with some defensive deficiencies. The Warriors were able to hide that. And Zach has the physical ability to improve his defense, whereas that would always be a hinderance for Steph.

Back when the Warriors turned the corner from Fringe playoff team, to Contender, they brought in 2 veterans, Iggy and Livingston, who helped them turn the corner. I almost feel like Thad and Sato are doing that for us. We just lack the 2nd star that Steph had in Klay. If we can get that guy, we can be something special.

LaVine is just a machine. Anything open he will nail basically. The efficiency is just off the charts

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Back when the Warriors turned the corner from Fringe playoff team, to Contender, they brought in 2 veterans, Iggy and Livingston, who helped them turn the corner. I almost feel like Thad and Sato are doing that for us. We just lack the 2nd star that Steph had in Klay. If we can get that guy, we can be something special.
    Very good point. Veteran leadership, just calms a team down. Thad, Temple and Sato have been a great unifying presence for us.

Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast