Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Pay Willy is a 19 year old ďMANĒ

WCJ is much improved this year. I love how he is playing lately

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    WCJ is much improved this year. I love how he is playing lately
    He's so solid. I get why people get mad that he can't stop the big good Centers, but the fact is, the few defensive C's that can, aren't really adequate at all on offense. There is less then a handful of great ones. Embiid, AD, Joker, KAT, Gobert, with Vuc elite offensively, and Ayton knocking on the door, but he still plays softer then he should when ever I seem to be watching the Suns.

I also don't understand his random fumbles, because he actually has soft hands. He has good touch around the rim too.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    He's so solid. I get why people get mad that he can't stop the big good Centers, but the fact is, the few defensive C's that can, aren't really adequate at all on offense. There is less then a handful of great ones. Embiid, AD, Joker, KAT, Gobert, with Vuc elite offensively, and Ayton knocking on the door, but he still plays softer then he should when ever I seem to be watching the Suns.

I also don't understand his random fumbles, because he actually has soft hands. He has good touch around the rim too.
    Yeah it can be frustrating sometimes when he matches up with more physical centers, but he is being more physical on offense now too. Maybe that will come on defense here at some point too. Towns at least isn't eating him up tonight.

Calling myself out - I misjudged WCJ. Becoming a fan of his game. Still needs to fix those stone hands, but been playing tough and effective inside, cleaning up the glass, and basically provides something the bulls donít have without him. Really liking his progression

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah it can be frustrating sometimes when he matches up with more physical centers, but he is being more physical on offense now too. Maybe that will come on defense here at some point too. Towns at least isn't eating him up tonight.
    Agreed but that's basketball. Elite 7 footers know how to not be stopped down low by undersized bigs. I think Wendell is a good mix of offense and defense. Not great at either, not a liability at either. I think he could start for a winning team. Just find a cheap defensive option to back him up for 15ish MPG to take some of the pressure off.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Calling myself out - I misjudged WCJ. Becoming a fan of his game. Still needs to fix those stone hands, but been playing tough and effective inside, cleaning up the glass, and basically provides something the bulls donít have without him. Really liking his progression
    I think he actually has soft hands. I think he just has a focus issue when he's reaching for balls in traffic, and that's why he fumbles them. It's odd to me, because guys with his touch down low usually have great hands.

If no score lines change, we are going to be in 6th place tonight, half a game out of 4th place.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/436215913890900099/

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I think he actually has soft hands. I think he just has a focus issue when he's reaching for balls in traffic, and that's why he fumbles them. It's odd to me, because guys with his touch down low usually have great hands.
    Considering the amount of balls Iíve seen bobble off his hands, I canít agree with his soft hand assessment. Although his main problem might be hand eye coordination

Wow Zach

As each game passes by, watching Zach play, it hits you that we may have ďthatĒ guy that weíve been wanting for years. Build around this guy. Do it smart and do it now. He is unguardable.

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast