Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Felicio for free club soda for 3 years...
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Lavine has been so damn good we may actually have a case as a FA destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Lavine has been so damn good we may actually have a case as a FA destination.
    Iím expecting us to be at this point. The culture has completely changed.

February 2021 Game Thread

https://twitter.com/darnellmayberry/...766561794?s=21

Grant was hitting some tough shots man he was just much bigger than LAVINE late in game
    Last edited by Stunner; 02-18-2021 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Jones wouldnít be on a court so he has nothing to worry about now does he lol
    True but god and his dad arenít on the court either and he said he only fears them. I just find it funny when guys who donít know how to fight say theyíre not afraid of anybody lol

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    True but god and his dad arenít on the court either and he said he only fears them. I just find it funny when guys who donít know how to fight say theyíre not afraid of anybody lol
    He might not be afraid, doesn't mean he won't lose.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    He might not be afraid, doesn't mean he won't lose.
    Lol you lock LaVine in a cage with anyone on the ufc roster, especially someone good thatís close to his weight class, and homey will have fear in him. As he should. Only a moron would think itís going to end well and no untrained fighter wants to take a beating from a pro. Itís one of those empty things people say. Iím sure what he meant to say is ďIím not afraid of anyone who also doesnít know how to fight.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    The top 3 guys that could be Free Agents are Kawhi, who is obviously the guy you go after no matter what, Derozan, who I would take as a consolation prize, and Oubre who would be like getting Boozer in the Bron/Wade/Bosh free agency.

I wasn't really that high on Derozan because he will be expensive, and he doesn't shoot the 3 that good, but the way he's been distributing, and the fact that he would take so much pressure off of Lavine in general, I'm kind of warming to the idea if he decides to leave San Antonio. (Ball or Lowry or Conley)/Lavine/Derozan/Pat/Wendell could do a lot of damage.
    I'd take DeRozan on a discounted type deal. I don't think his game belongs in a starting lineup. As a 6th man, he'd be Lou Williams prime on steroids. He's a losing player as a starter and a 1st/2nd option.

Oubre wouldn't be like Boozer, everyone knew what Boozer was. Oubre is a wildcard, and not one I'd pay a FA price for.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lol you lock LaVine in a cage with anyone on the ufc roster, especially someone good thatís close to his weight class, and homey will have fear in him. As he should. Only a moron would think itís going to end well and no untrained fighter wants to take a beating from a pro. Itís one of those empty things people say. Iím sure what he meant to say is ďIím not afraid of anyone who also doesnít know how to fight.Ē
    He should be afraid of any one of them regardless of weight class. Mighty Mouse would **** up basically any NBA player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    He should be afraid of any one of them regardless of weight class. Mighty Mouse would **** up basically any NBA player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you boobs seriously dissecting LaVines statement on this?

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    I'd take DeRozan on a discounted type deal. I don't think his game belongs in a starting lineup. As a 6th man, he'd be Lou Williams prime on steroids. He's a losing player as a starter and a 1st/2nd option.

Oubre wouldn't be like Boozer, everyone knew what Boozer was. Oubre is a wildcard, and not one I'd pay a FA price for.
    How exactly is Derozan a losing player? Aside from last year, he was in the playoffs as the lead man for 6 straight years. The issue wasn't him being a losing player in Toronto. I just don't think he was a reliable number 1 option because he couldn't stretch his game efficiently to the 3 point line. He was the number 1 option in Toronto.

If you surround Derozan with an elite scorer, which Lavine 100% is, he would Thrive. Right now the Spurs have the 8th best record in the league, and he is a big part of that. He has changed his game from Just Score, to a guy who can still put up 20+, and his distribution has been pretty damn good. Look at his number this year. He's consistently putting up 7+ Assists. We talk about how a Point Forward would be great on this team. Derozan is every bit a Point SF this days. 11th in the league with 6.9 APG and only 1.6 Turnovers Per. Shooting 48.8% from the field. Getting to the line 6.8 per game.

Lavine/Derozan/Pat would be a great 2/3/4. And with Derozan's new found passing ability, we could get creative with lineups.

I think they are seriously jokingly dissecting it lol. I've just been scrolling right by these ones

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    How exactly is Derozan a losing player? Aside from last year, he was in the playoffs as the lead man for 6 straight years. The issue wasn't him being a losing player in Toronto. I just don't think he was a reliable number 1 option because he couldn't stretch his game efficiently to the 3 point line. He was the number 1 option in Toronto.

If you surround Derozan with an elite scorer, which Lavine 100% is, he would Thrive. Right now the Spurs have the 8th best record in the league, and he is a big part of that. He has changed his game from Just Score, to a guy who can still put up 20+, and his distribution has been pretty damn good. Look at his number this year. He's consistently putting up 7+ Assists. We talk about how a Point Forward would be great on this team. Derozan is every bit a Point SF this days. 11th in the league with 6.9 APG and only 1.6 Turnovers Per. Shooting 48.8% from the field. Getting to the line 6.8 per game.

Lavine/Derozan/Pat would be a great 2/3/4. And with Derozan's new found passing ability, we could get creative with lineups.
    I'm not saying DeRozan is a losing player, I'm saying that he is a losing player in the roles he's played. I believe his future is as an amazing 6th man.

I don't care that he reached the playoffs. What did they do when they got there? Look what happened when Toronto got rid of him. Look what happened in SA. Look at his EFG. Look at the team effectiveness with him on the court vs off. He's a negative player, until this year in a small sample size. He's never been in the right role because his talent, age, and potential. But he's never proven anything other than he should be a high powered 6th man.

Are we going to pretend because the Spurs have a good record right now that DeRozen isn't who he's been his whole career? Popovich is the best coach in modern history IMO and this is the best he's done in years there. If Derozan can continue this small sample size of being a point forward, maybe that changes things. But it's likely an outlier year and wouldn't continue under anyone but Pop.

Itís one of those funny posturing type comments. If you say something like that fair game to get called out on BS.

But anyways, back to basketball.

One of my buddies loves ufc, has never trained a day in his life to fight, and legitimately believes he could best a woman pro ufc fighter (in a low weight class)

It's still laughable to me. No, no you couldn't.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast