Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm sorry, but that call on Hayes with 2 minutes left was just horrible (along with the weak call on JVR earlier). They let all kinds of slashing go...Hell Marchand even punched Hayes in the face...but ya know...since we were up 3-1 at the time no call. That was such a "TV ratings" penalty call on Hayes. Such BS and just weak in this game where that was happening for the entirety of the first 57:59...garbage...Laughton should also be benched next game for that STUPID penalty at the end of regulation.

This team owes Carter Hart big time for that one point by the way...

Ghost should replace Provy on PP1, Sanheim & Gust or Myers should be on PP2 to manage Provy's minutes better. Laughton knows better, Hayes & JVR calls were a joke. Got caught not ready to play to start the game and forgot to finish the game, even with the penalties.

Nak, Hayes and Laughton can't take those penalties. End of story.

Flyers player a much better second and third period only to shoot themselves in the foot with terrible undisciplined plays.

Whether you agree with the call on Hayes or not, he can't wrap the guy up. If TK didn't come and recover possession for the Flyers, I don't think that play was getting called. Fairly standard reffing.

NAK gotta do anything else with that puck. Anything at all.

Laughton has to literally just not take a penalty there and at least leave the team with a chance to take a second point in OT.

Ghost has looked better this season than the last two, but he's still not ready to go against opposing teams top lines every night. When he's playing with provorov though that's what's going to happen. Not sure how I like this moving forward.

I'd like to get Patrick away from jake and G as well. It doesn't flow. The chemistry is just a little off. Not sure what the possibilities are without couts, but I don't like that combination.

Pasta is unfortunately going to be the best player on the ice again tomorrow.

1st goal was **** luck hitting Provy's stick. 3rd goal Myers just missed clearing it with his stick. NAK's call sucked, think the puck got stuck in his glove. Hayes was a questionable call. Laughton just needs to skate with his guy, not cut him off.

going back to tk's benching of a game. HOW can AV not bench laughton but he benches tk?? Absolutely criminal. Laughton cost the team 2 points and instead made it a 3 point night with us obtaining the 1.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    What a dumb ****ing loss.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    i agreed with everything you said about tk being benched a game. BUUUTT, do you bench laughton after that?

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    i agreed with everything you said about tk being benched a game. BUUUTT, do you bench laughton after that?
    With our C depth? No.

Laughton took an inexcusable penalty. But having Bunnaman suit to play 3rd line minutes? Or plugging Morin in, and moving G to C don't sound like sound solutions.

Laughton isn't stupid. He knows that was a dumb *** penalty. The man has the internet, and a TV. He knows he's being destroyed in the media. I assume AV chewed him out too. I'd imagine he knows damn well what he did, and what he cost the team. I wouldn't put him on the top line because he scored the OT winner against the Islanders. I wouldn't sit him because he helped cost us this one. Throw him back out and let him prove himself on the ice.

With our C depth? No.

Laughton took an inexcusable penalty. But having Bunnaman suit to play 3rd line minutes? Or plugging Morin in, and moving G to C don't sound like sound solutions.

Laughton isn't stupid. He knows that was a dumb *** penalty. The man has the internet, and a TV. He knows he's being destroyed in the media. I assume AV chewed him out too. I'd imagine he knows damn well what he did, and what he cost the team. I wouldn't put him on the top line because he scored the OT winner against the Islanders. I wouldn't sit him because he helped cost us this one. Throw him back out and let him prove himself on the ice.

i would go giroux at center for a game, screw it lol

They need to play a complete game tonight and get a W and get this Boston curse off of them for the season.

With our C depth? No.

Exactly this...But I will say he's probably skating on thin ice tonight.

As weird as it sounds, we have only missed out on 6 out of 22 possible points this season....With a win in regulation tonight, we're in 1st all alone. The rags beat the craps last night in regulation. Would be crazy to have 18 points through 12 games (2 games against the Pens, 2 Isles, and 4 against Boston...wow) to be honest, especially given how poor this team has performed defensively and offensively at times. The boys should be fired up tonight especially after the last three games against the Bs.

Score timers cost us a rush on the PP by letting the players out of the box early for Boston. The Boston player also blocked the pass as he was exiting the box which, regardless, is a penalty, but they didn't call it because he wasn't supposed to be out yet. Then to compound it, they state that after the couple seconds ran off before the whistle, his penalty was over. That is something that should not happen at the NHL level to be honest.

That said, a really nice period there by the Flyers. Love that Braun wasn't on the ice too much, but that was only because we had a lot of PP time. The penalties have been drawn by our guys moving their feet. Clear hold vs G there at the end not called...probably because of the lopsided penalties at this point (3 PPs to 1 PP).

Just f'n embarrassing. Bruins are gonna have 8 out of 8 possible points. Have some gd pride.

Couturier being out tilts the ice heavily. Him not being here shows you just how much he does.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast