Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 159
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,151

    Stafford to LA; Goff to Detroit

    Rams trade for Stafford

    Detroit is dealing QB Matthew Stafford to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for two future first-round picks, a third-round pick and QB Jared Goff, per sources. Two former No. 1 overall picks trading places in the first blockbuster NFL trade of 2021.

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...12045006655490

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,700

    Lions and Matthew Stafford to part ways

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Rams trade for Stafford

    Detroit is dealing QB Matthew Stafford to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for two future first-round picks, a third-round pick and QB Jared Goff, per sources. Two former No. 1 overall picks trading places in the first blockbuster NFL trade of 2021.

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...12045006655490
    The rams with an actual good QB is scary. Goff has always been hella overrated

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,439
    Hell of a deal for Detroit too honestly

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,700
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Hell of a deal for Detroit too honestly

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Yep. Thatís quite the haul. Those picks will be late 1sts, but still thatís pretty good

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,508
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Pretty sure all of reporters mean a deal will be agreed to and then officially executed in new league year.
    Gotcha

    I love this deal for LA


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,031
    Damn. Great deal for the Lions two 1st and a 3rd!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,031
    I have hope that the Eagles can get a 1st for Wentz

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,031
    Stafford finally gets to play for a contender.

    Jalen Ramsey got his guy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,031
    This trade got done really quick.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79,197
    Love it. 2 first is huge. Eating Goff's awful deal sucks but we're probably bad anyway so let's just collect talent with 5 1st round picks in 3 years.

    Houston has to be loving this too.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,508
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Love it. 2 first is huge. Eating Goff's awful deal sucks but we're probably bad anyway so let's just collect talent with 5 1st round picks in 3 years.

    Houston has to be loving this too.
    Watson going to net 3 years worth of draft picks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,520
    This might be one of those everybody wins kind of deals.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,031
    Watson going to net 3 years worth of draft picks

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,031
    Yep

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,031
    Super Bowl or bust for the Rams in the next two years.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •