Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Shawn Marion is ****ing INTENSE

https://youtu.be/pNOpxN6Ac-4

5 minutes of blasting everyone, his coaches, the media.

Am I not following the timelines?

He said that media thought Suns shoulda won in 2007 if Amar'e wasn't suspended but says he felt the next year (when he actually got traded mid year) they shoulda made the finals when Dallas made the finals (2006). So he thought they shoulda made the finals in 2006 when Amar'e wasn't playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post

He said that media thought Suns shoulda won in 2007 if Amar'e wasn't suspended but says he felt the next year (when he actually got traded mid year) they shoulda made the finals when Dallas made the finals (2006). So he thought they shoulda made the finals in 2006 when Amar'e wasn't playing?
    They weren’t beating that ‘06 Mavs team. That was the best team in the NBA that year. Too bad they got robbed in the Finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post

lol, he prolly thinks they should have won that year cuz it was his greatest year and the year they survived the loss of someone taking his shine.

Fun watch.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

idk why he's so fixated on the shortcomings of their offense. They literally had the best postseason offense in the league that year, like they did every postseason. It was always their defense that did them in, along with just some truly unfortunate bad luck.