Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1451
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Beats me that all the lying Biden does doesn't bother you at all.
    As I said, I don't walk in lock-step with any politician. You get all bent out of shape when you perceive a lie on this board and still support Biden?
    Duh, name me a President who didn't bend the truth or lie?

First Bush: Read my lips, no new taxes

Clinton; NAFTA will enable all boats (workers) will raise up in wages.

Second Bush: WMD

Obama: We will end American conflicts in the middle east

Trump: The Coronavirus will be gone when warm weather come, in the spring.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

You didn't answer my question as to voting for her if she had gotten the Democratic nomination. You attempted to deflect it by saying "She had no path to the nomination." That is not an answer, not that I expected an honest answer from you. You can't find this information at Google.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Duh, name me a President who didn't bend the truth or lie?

First Bush: Read my lips, no new taxes

Clinton; NAFTA will enable all boats (workers) will raise up in wages.

Second Bush: WMD

Obama: We will end American conflicts in the middle east

Trump: The Coronavirus will be gone when warm weather come, in the spring.
    I don't disagree. But with Nate whining about everyone lying, he buys Biden's lies without any complaint. Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.
    And by the way, are those the best lies you can come up with from Obama and Trump?

It wasn't a deal breaker for you? You sir are a hypocrite, but that is not a surprise to me or anyone else here.
    Oh. I guess presidential elections have to be explained to you. Okay.

With the system of elections we have, the president is always going to come from one of two major parties. The names of the parties may change, but there's always going to be two major ones.

People will always make noise about third parties, but the closest they come to relevance is helping to throw the election in the opposite direction occasionally. If former sitting President Teddy Roosevelt can't win with a third party - and he's not even the only former President to try - then Jill Stein or Aleppo Jones doesn't have a prayer.

Anyway, once we're down to the two nominees, one of them will be President. You're certainly free to waste your vote on someone with no chance, but I find that to be pointless. It's coming to a T in the road and deciding to go straight; you're not going to get anywhere, and there's a good chance it's going to cause a ****ing mess.

There is no point in the process, except when the choice was between Gabbard and Trump, that I would have voted for Gabbard. Thankfully, as I said, there was no realistic way that was going to happen, but in this fantasy scenario you made up because you think it's some kind of gotcha, she's still an improvement over Trump. Not much of one, of course, cause she's a damn mess herself, but the point still stands.

I didn't, by the way, vote for Biden in the primary either.

But hey, you learned something today! Congratulations!

You didn't answer my question as to voting for her if she had gotten the Democratic nomination. You attempted to deflect it by saying "She had no path to the nomination." That is not an answer, not that I expected an honest answer from you. You can't find this information at Google.
    Yeah, I did. And, as I said, it was answered like three pages before you even asked it.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard would've been an improvement over Trump in the same way a sentient kumquat would've been an improvement over Trump, but bragging about voting for her is just hilarious.

You finally answered my question directly. Hurrah!!!!!!!!! I guess her statement about bombing wasn't a "deal-breaker" for you, either.
    As to you "explaining" how elections work, your condescension and arrogance are typical of you. You appear to think that you, and you alone, are the purveyor of knowledge on this board. I hate to tell you, but you are not.
    Your explanation was unnecessary.

You finally answered my question directly. Hurrah!!!!!!!!! I guess her statement about bombing wasn't a "deal-breaker" for you, either.
    As to you "explaining" how elections work, your condescension and arrogance are typical of you. You appear to think that you, and you alone, are the purveyor of knowledge on this board. I hate to tell you, but you are not.
    Your explanation was unnecessary.
    I finally answered your question... Two days ago. You sure got me!

And clearly the explanation was necessary.

Fine. Glad you found it. I will read it if I have trouble getting to sleep some night. Most bills are incredibly tedious. Try reading the HIPPA law. It will work well for insomniacs to get to sleep (yes, I read it).
    I wouldn’t expect someone in the health care community to need the HIPPA vs HIPAA conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wouldn’t expect someone in the health care community to need the HIPPA vs HIPAA conversation.
    In this case, I 100% would. PSD's selection of healthcare workers don't seem to be the best or the brightest that this nation has to offer. The four of them active in this forum are all basically partisan hacks (to varying degrees) that try to cover that up by constantly making phony appeals to their own authority.

He was just being sarcastic.

I finally answered your question... Two days ago. You sure got me!

And clearly the explanation was necessary.
    Not to me. I know enough about the political structure in this country. You are the last person I would ask for information in that arena.
    Stop the arrogance and condescension. You are not intelligent enough to warrant such behavior. You are not an expert on anything except running to Google to find out what to think about a subject.
    And your answer was not an answer. You whine about people not answering your questions and "ducking" you and come up with an answer as nebulous as that?
    Try answering this direct question that you have been ducking -- "Is Ivermectin labeled for human use?"

Not to me. I know enough about the political structure in this country. You are the last person I would ask for information in that arena.
    Stop the arrogance and condescension. You are not intelligent enough to warrant such behavior. You are not an expert on anything except running to Google to find out what to think about a subject.
    And your answer was not an answer. You whine about people not answering your questions and "ducking" you and come up with an answer as nebulous as that?
    Try answering this direct question that you have been ducking -- "Is Ivermectin labeled for human use?"
    Clearly, you did need it; otherwise you wouldn't think voting for someone when they're one of the two major party nominees is some kind of gotcha.

I guess you're not "staying on topic" anymore? Sure.

Clearly, you did need it; otherwise you wouldn't think voting for someone when they're one of the two major party nominees is some kind of gotcha.

I guess you're not "staying on topic" anymore? Sure.
    I'm following the tone of the thread. Not sure who took it off topic, but it wasn't me.
    As to my understanding of the political process in this country, as I said, you are the last person I would ask for information on that topic. Voting for a 3rd party candidate when neither major party nominates an acceptable candidate is nothing but showing patriotism (and I'm sure you'll get a good laugh at this statement). I refuse to vote for the lesser of 2 evils when both are equally evil.
    I am not a sheep that votes for someone just because of their political affiliation.
    You, on the other hand, would vote for a bag of hog manure if it had a "D" behind it's name.

I'm following the tone of the thread. Not sure who took it off topic, but it wasn't me.
    As to my understanding of the political process in this country, as I said, you are the last person I would ask for information on that topic. Voting for a 3rd party candidate when neither major party nominates an acceptable candidate is nothing but showing patriotism (and I'm sure you'll get a good laugh at this statement). I refuse to vote for the lesser of 2 evils when both are equally evil.
    I am not a sheep that votes for someone just because of their political affiliation.
    You, on the other hand, would vote for a bag of hog manure if it had a "D" behind it's name.
    I've voted for a Republican for president on three different occasions. You're very bad at this.

He was just being sarcastic.
    I guess it's time for my seminar.

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085