Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1451
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Why couldn't a democrat president have a professional background in epidemics or at least have someone running the coronavirus task force that did?

    Either way about it, your statements on this are not especially consistent.
    A democrat president COULD have had someone with professional background run the epidemic.

    I dont think that's what would have happen because the dems as a whole initially failed in addressing this issue as well.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #122
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,006
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    A democrat president COULD have had someone with professional background run the epidemic.

    I dont think that's what would have happen because the dems as a whole initially failed in addressing this issue as well.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yet you are confident in pinning more deaths than the total current tally directly on Trump.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    There probably is evidence of actual voter fraud, but the question should be is there SIGNIFICANT voter fraud, and the answer is probably no.
    So no need to change any laws to make voting more restrictive? What we’ve seen is that mail in voting increased voter participation by 10% with no real increase in fraud. Let’s expand mail in voting like they did in Utah!

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yet you are confident in pinning more deaths than the total current tally directly on Trump.
    I am confident in pinning the majority of deaths on bad leadership across the board, starting from the top.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,006
    Aka you keep moving the goalposts to suit your most recent post.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Aka you keep moving the goalposts to suit your most recent post.
    what??[emoji23][emoji23]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,006
    It is indeed laughable.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Only if you count getting less votes in every measure getting screwed. Clinton won the state count, the popular vote, and the delegate count (the one that gets tallied to determine the winner). There is absolutely no metric where Bernie won and could argue he got screwed.

    Code:
    Candidate	Hillary Clinton		Bernie Sanders
    Delegate count	2,842			1,865
    Contests won	34			23
    Popular vote	16,917,853[a][1]	13,210,550[a][1]
    Percentage	55.23%[a]		43.13%[a]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_D...tial_primaries
    Not saying he didn't lose. Saying the party ****ed him over and tilted the primary.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    There probably is evidence of actual voter fraud, but the question should be is there SIGNIFICANT voter fraud, and the answer is probably no.
    Yes. Probably. In thecsame way the earth "probably" isn't flat"

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,709
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Not saying he didn't lose. Saying the party ****ed him over and tilted the primary.
    Can you elaborate? Even without the advantage of the super delegates, she cleaned his clock.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,450
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is there any evidence of actual voter fraud outside of the echo chamber which has a bunch of people screaming with no evidence about voter fraud and then right wing news reporting on a bunch of people screaming with no evidence about voter fraud as if it's evidence of voter fraud?
    You have to be careful. If you say ‘no voter fraud’ they’ll lean on the few instances that exist (that are mostly trump supporters) but have next to no actual impact because of the sheer number of votes that are cast and how easy it is to catch actual voter fraud cases.

    It isn’t just special that engages in those gymnastics. I’ve seen actual republicans on tv pushing that method. And in a hypothetical case to ‘secure the elections’ they are more than willing to make it as hard to vote for methods that people whom tend to vote Democrat will use.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,767
    https://cnn.it/3oNopbG?fbclid=IwAR3c...rBqrfOTdGIzr-4

    Shows you some of the tactics the gop is using to suppress votes in Penn, Georgia and Az.

    Butt hurt republicans know they can’t win when more people vote, they o my want white rural votes to be counted.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://cnn.it/3oNopbG?fbclid=IwAR3c...rBqrfOTdGIzr-4

    Shows you some of the tactics the gop is using to suppress votes in Penn, Georgia and Az.

    Butt hurt republicans know they can’t win when more people vote, they o my want white rural votes to be counted.
    I'm still really stunned that the GOP got caught so flat footed on their voter suppression efforts during the pandemic. Usually they are better (skill wise, obviously the people they sent to SoS offices are not good or better in a moral sense) than this.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,530
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So no need to change any laws to make voting more restrictive? What we’ve seen is that mail in voting increased voter participation by 10% with no real increase in fraud. Let’s expand mail in voting like they did in Utah!
    Let's make it so expanded it's hard to avoid. 24x7x365 voting at the post office, libraries, DMVs, or on the internet. Why take a tiny measure like slightly expanding mail in voting?

    Also, I think a significant part of the increase in total number of votes was Trump.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,530
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Yes. Probably. In thecsame way the earth "probably" isn't flat"
    ? So the earth isn't flat meaning you think it's certain there was evidence of actual voter fraud? Not sure what point you are trying to make.

Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •