Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I never said an audit wasn't done. I was saying you should be able to audit your own vote. Apparently at least one state did that for mail in ballots in this last election. I didn't mention Georgia at all, nor anything about any restriction, on the contrary I said it should be available 24x7x365 in person and online.
    The Secretary of State's office is responsible for conducting the audit, as they have been every other year. The only reason people are throwing up a stink now is because Democrats won in Georgia. That's the ONLY reason. There was no call for an audit during the 2018 election in which Stacey Abrams lost to Brian Kemp.

Also the election audit results are available 24x7x365. There are links to the results in the initial link that I posted.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The Secretary of State's office is responsible for conducting the audit, as they have been every other year. The only reason people are throwing up a stink now is because Democrats won in Georgia. That's the ONLY reason. There was no call for an audit during the 2018 election in which Stacey Abrams lost to Brian Kemp.

Also the election audit results are available 24x7x365. There are links to the results in the initial link that I posted.
    So when I said we needed personal audit several times over the last several years that was all about Georgia this year? Amazing that that's the ONLY reason I might talk about personal audits for votes, and that I could see the future apparently.

And I didn't say we should be able to audit 24x7x365 but we should be able to VOTE 24x7x365.

So, someone else could have saved almost half a million American lives if they were in charge? Who? I voted Bernie but I don't come close to believing he could have saved close to half a million american lives.
    I donít believe any President would have saved every Covid death, but I believe every President would have saved more lives than Trump did (including Hillary Clinton).

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I donít believe any President would have saved every Covid death, but I believe every President would have saved more lives than Trump did (including Hillary Clinton).
    Bingo. Addressing this as an all or nothing situation is disingenuous... at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

rhetoric isn't action.
    It's more than just rhetoric as well, the actions and examples set are different many times as well.

Both being bad doesn't mean every issue needs to be turned into a but what about the dems (often for far lesser issues). As was noted by someone else this approach of yours is very similar to when special comes into each thread to post in a similar manner (even if your intentions are different, which I believe you on that they are). There is often a lot of context/nuance on issues and just because one party on the whole has some issues within doesn't make it equally as bad. I know you always claim you don't say equally but you also say things like "the difference is just theater" which implies it nonetheless.

I never said an audit wasn't done. I was saying you should be able to audit your own vote. Apparently at least one state did that for mail in ballots in this last election. I didn't mention Georgia at all, nor anything about any restriction, on the contrary I said it should be available 24x7x365 in person and online.
    "At least one state"?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Agreed. Well at least any president with a functioning brain.

So, someone else could have saved almost half a million American lives if they were in charge? Who? I voted Bernie but I don't come close to believing he could have saved close to half a million american lives.
    EASILY.

Simple mask/distance, travel, and screening protocols in january, enforced by heavy fines.

Remember back.when 20,000 deaths seemed like a lot? Well, it is. A LOT of people would.have died regardless, but half a million, it's almost a joke.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    EASILY.

Simple mask/distance, travel, and screening protocols in january, enforced by heavy fines.

Remember back.when 20,000 deaths seemed like a lot? Well, it is. A LOT of people would.have died regardless, but half a million, it's almost a joke.

Sorry dude but you sound ridiculous. You can't save half a million Americans from COVID-19 deaths if you haven't even had half a million COVID-19 deaths (again, I swear you don't research any of this stuff and instead just talk out of your *** with a high level of confidence). While I agree that basically any president imaginable would have handled this pandemic significantly better than Trump, that doesn't mean that it would have turned this pandemic in to little more than a blip on the radar. It's easy to come up with a solid plan after the fact but that's not reality.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sorry dude but you sound ridiculous. You can't save half a million Americans from COVID-19 deaths if you haven't even had half a million COVID-19 deaths (again, I swear you don't research any of this stuff and instead just talk out of your *** with a high level of confidence). While I agree that basically any president imaginable would have handled this pandemic significantly better than Trump, that doesn't mean that it would have turned this pandemic in to little more than a blip on the radar. It's easy to come up with a solid plan after the fact but that's not reality.
    lol, we will have over half a million, learn how to read a graph.

Running nationwide distance/mask, screening, and travel protocol is not a blip on the radar, it's a major operation. Along with setting up proper health care facilities etc, in addition to proper vaccination roll out.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lol, we will have over half a million, learn how to read a graph.

Running nationwide distance/mask, screening, and travel protocol is not a blip on the radar, it's a major operation. Along with setting up proper health care facilities etc, in addition to proper vaccination roll out.

No **** we'll have well over half a million COVID-19 deaths in this country by the time it's all said and done (and one doesn't need to even look at a graph to realize as much); that wasn't I was disputing. If you understood context at all, you'd realize my "blip on the radar" comment was in reference to your quack theory that we could have avoided 95%+ of the COVID-19 deaths in this country if Donald Trump (the guy you seemed to be leaning towards voting for president if you could actually be bothered to vote) was not the POTUS.

Again, you sound utterly ridiculous.

No **** we'll have well over half a million COVID-19 deaths in this country by the time it's all said and done (and one doesn't need to even look at a graph to realize as much); that wasn't I was disputing. If you understood context at all, you'd realize my "blip on the radar" comment was in reference to your quack theory that we could have avoided 95%+ of the COVID-19 deaths in this country if Donald Trump (the guy you seemed to be leaning towards voting for president if you could actually be bothered to vote) was not the POTUS.

Again, you sound utterly ridiculous.
    I see. Do you think it's possible for singapore to have avoided 95% of the deaths?

Because if not, maybe you should get a hold of them and tell them..

Didn't we try to impose restrictions on businesses and institutions whose business model relies on high levels of congregation and that got overturned by the Supreme Court as somehow an unallowed restriction on the 1st Amendment? Sometimes people want to have it both ways, they want us to solve all the problems but then won't allow the things that would solve the problems.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Didn't we try to impose restrictions on businesses and institutions whose business model relies on high levels of congregation and that got overturned by the Supreme Court as somehow an unallowed restriction on the 1st Amendment? Sometimes people want to have it both ways, they want us to solve all the problems but then won't allow the things that would solve the problems.
    Yes, the supreme court did rule that during a pandemic local/state governments couldn't restrict certain types of services necessarily and it had little to no medical/health reasoning within the ruling either might I add when it made this decision along partisan lines (in fact it quite openly ignored common sense issues related to spread, which the minority opinion did point out). It was actually a reverse approach to what was taken previously but the court had shifted slightly.

Funny that you are posting about SCOTUS in the voter suppression thread. They also went against common sense/logic and went along partisan lines on gerrymandering case too to continue allowing it moving forward. There was a thread on this where we went more in depth on the dissent laid into the majority, again along partisan lines.

I agree they were an issue when it came to covid, they also have been an issue in regards to gerrymandering and the push for voter suppression etc. as well. It often falls along partisan splits on these issues too.

I see. Do you think it's possible for singapore to have avoided 95% of the deaths?

Because if not, maybe you should get a hold of them and tell them..

By all means, continue flaunting your ridiculousness. Acting like Singapore and the United States are anywhere near comparable in terms of how they can realistically combat a virus is completely disingenuous and further shows that you don't know what the hell you're talking about, despite all your phony claims of being some sort of epidemiologist.

Let's also not forget that you're all for not properly restricting church service attendance during a pandemic and refuse to take the vaccine.

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast