Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 312 of 345 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5163
  1. #4666
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    83,819
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So you love murderers now (as long as they help your favorite sports team be more successful)?
    an entire party in GA is banking on this

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  2. #4667
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    54,161
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So you love murderers now (as long as they help your favorite sports team be more successful)?
    mUrDeR.

    Not just the Cowboys but he also roots for his side of the culture war just as fervently. Abortion is second to who Herschel Walker is affiliated with.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-30-2022 at 06:32 PM.

  3. #4668
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,902
    Every. Single. One.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  4. #4669
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    110,124
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Yes an empty receipt as your proof. Love it!
    ...and the women he forced and also tried to force...but sure "an empty receipt".
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  5. #4670
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    110,124
    I love how he said that he waited an hour to vote like thatís normal and isnít a problem. But this is the Lt Gov of the state and RepublicanÖ


  6. #4671
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    10,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you get more annoying by the post
    Haters going to hate.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  7. #4672
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    10,445
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    mUrDeR.

    Not just the Cowboys but he also roots for his side of the culture war just as fervently. Abortion is second to who Herschel Walker is affiliated with.
    Say you are ignorant about another thing (football) without saying it. Congrats to you culty lefties.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #4673
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Say you are ignorant about another thing (football) without saying it. Congrats to you culty lefties.
    This is a thread about voter suppression. Stay on topic little guy.

  9. #4674
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    54,161
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Say you are ignorant about another thing (football) without saying it. Congrats to you culty lefties.
    Yeah keep telling yourself that brett as you openly stand by a guy who is a very obvious hypocrite.

    No personal bias there. Your favorite NFL team, your favorite political affiliation, and a concept you are clueless about. Sounds like the perfect trifecta.

  10. #4675
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    10,445
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah keep telling yourself that brett as you openly stand by a guy who is a very obvious hypocrite.

    No personal bias there. Your favorite NFL team, your favorite political affiliation, and a concept you are clueless about. Sounds like the perfect trifecta.
    If you knew anything about the NFL you'd be very familiar with Hershel Walker and the dynasty of the Cowboys post Hershel Walker.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #4676
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    10,445
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yeah keep telling yourself that brett as you openly stand by a guy who is a very obvious hypocrite.

    No personal bias there. Your favorite NFL team, your favorite political affiliation, and a concept you are clueless about. Sounds like the perfect trifecta.
    And again, as your post shows you missed it again, I have no stance in the race in GA.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  12. #4677
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    54,161
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    And again, as your post shows you missed it again, I have no stance in the race in GA.
    Yes because anyone who sees how you post totally believes you don't.

  13. #4678
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    10,445
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes because anyone who sees how you post totally believes you don't.
    Your inability to understand is a "you" issue. Sorry, I cannot help you no matter how badly you need it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #4679
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,509
    brett has really been off topic here.....

    I wonder if he'll be ok with off topic posts elsewhere....

    Unlikely, given the childishness.

  15. #4680
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    10,445
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    brett has really been off topic here.....

    I wonder if he'll be ok with off topic posts elsewhere....

    Unlikely, given the childishness.
    voter suppression. Try again.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •