Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Is anyone supporting this?

Man you even are playing this card. It's like you're turning into Special.

No one is claiming the Dems are innocent and never do anything wrong. The point is this is a widespread strategy of the GOP for going on 40 years. Stop with the whataboutisms and false equivalencies.
    Democrats often seem unaware of what the party is doing. People here actually think Bernie wasn't screwed by the party. I don't feel bad pointing it out. You can feel free to ignore it when I do.

The differences between the GOP and the Dems are just theater. They are both terrible right now (and for a long time).

A common election system should not be a partisan issue, it's just that neither party ever brings it up because they don't want it. They like this mess of a system because the more mess there is the easier it is to play on the peoples fears and to play the blame game.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

The differences between the GOP and the Dems are just theater. They are both terrible right now (and for a long time).
    Covid has shown us that's just not true. The difference in rhetoric from each party was HUGE.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Ax has like 4-5 bills they are trying to pass.

1. The one I mention about having the ability to overrun the electors.

2. One that will limit how many mail in ballots are allowed.

3. One that will limit the amount of polling places.

4. One that will give the electors by congressional district, so because they have more red districts then those districts would get to decide what electors.

You canít compare what the gop does to the dems not wanting a third party in some states. Itís not even close. Dems want as many people to be able to vote and the gop wants only white republicans to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Covid has shown us that's just not true. The difference in rhetoric from each party was HUGE.

rhetoric isn't action.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Ax has like 4-5 bills they are trying to pass.

1. The one I mention about having the ability to overrun the electors.

2. One that will limit how many mail in ballots are allowed.

3. One that will limit the amount of polling places.

4. One that will give the electors by congressional district, so because they have more red districts then those districts would get to decide what electors.

You canít compare what the gop does to the dems not wanting a third party in some states. Itís not even close. Dems want as many people to be able to vote and the gop wants only white republicans to vote.
    They both want to win and are willing to push the moral limits to do so. If the Green party candidate hadn't been removed in those states it may have made a difference, it may not have, but the intent was the same ... to keep people from voting Green rather than Dem.

Yes the GOP is doing more now but the moral position that some seem to have of "they are scum, look what they are doing! We'd never do that!" just doesn't fly.

So, yeah the GOP shouldn't be allowed to do this or dozens of other things they do to restrict votes. Let's see if they pass.

You can audit your own vote?
    Should I copy the exact text of what was said? I donít know what more I can do to prove to you that an audit was done. The audit is done as part of the existing law in Georgia.

No new law is required to secure the vote in Georgia. We need to work to expand access to the vote without ridiculous restrictions.

They both want to win and are willing to push the moral limits to do so. If the Green party candidate hadn't been removed in those states it may have made a difference, it may not have, but the intent was the same ... to keep people from voting Green rather than Dem.

Yes the GOP is doing more now but the moral position that some seem to have of "they are scum, look what they are doing! We'd never do that!" just doesn't fly.

So, yeah the GOP shouldn't be allowed to do this or dozens of other things they do to restrict votes. Let's see if they pass.
    Is not even close not by 20000 miles.

rhetoric isn't action.
    you will say anything to appear above the fray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

rhetoric isn't action.
    Rhetoric affects the people that listen to it, and it very much has translated into action from those people.

Donald trumps lack of action has cost almost a half million Americans their lives.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

rhetoric isn't action.
    If weíve learned anything the last 4 years itís how quickly rhetoric turns into action.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you will say anything to appear above the fray
    Itís not bad because itís just rhetoric, and once that turns into actions itís still not that bad because both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Should I copy the exact text of what was said? I donít know what more I can do to prove to you that an audit was done. The audit is done as part of the existing law in Georgia.

No new law is required to secure the vote in Georgia. We need to work to expand access to the vote without ridiculous restrictions.
    I never said an audit wasn't done. I was saying you should be able to audit your own vote. Apparently at least one state did that for mail in ballots in this last election. I didn't mention Georgia at all, nor anything about any restriction, on the contrary I said it should be available 24x7x365 in person and online.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Rhetoric affects the people that listen to it, and it very much has translated into action from those people.

Donald trumps lack of action has cost almost a half million Americans their lives.

So, someone else could have saved almost half a million American lives if they were in charge? Who? I voted Bernie but I don't come close to believing he could have saved close to half a million american lives.

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast