Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 211 of 320 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4787
  1. #3151
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,805
    And, by the way, the only way this line of discussion fits with voter suppression is if you shoot and kill a registered voter. You have suppressed their vote by doing so.

  2. #3152
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,754
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I am not trying to defend anyone, I am simply pointing out that it is technically possible for one bullet to kill 4 people. You have admitted as much and I agree that is is highly unlikely. So, why the arguments?
    Because Brett says we should measure the frequency of mass shootings as a % of the total number of bullets because they each have the potential for a mass shooting. Do you agree?

  3. #3153
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,682
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You are the one that said it is impossible. I am saying that it is possible, although unlikely. A 30/30 or a 30.06 could be able to do so.
    Again, you are taking a hypothetical as an absolute.
    So....no evidence?

  4. #3154
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,682
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You are not accepting the fact that it is, indeed, a possibility. That is my point here. You are taking a hypothetical situation (a single bullet killing 4 people) and saying that it cannot happen. It can.
    You should prove it instead of blindly defending your dimwit buddy.

  5. #3155
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,805
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Because Brett says we should measure the frequency of mass shootings as a % of the total number of bullets because they each have the potential for a mass shooting. Do you agree?
    No, I do not.

  6. #3156
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    109,246
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    And, by the way, the only way this line of discussion fits with voter suppression is if you shoot and kill a registered voter. You have suppressed their vote by doing so.
    By this logic, was the stateís action to kill Breonna Taylor and Amir Locke voter suppression?

  7. #3157
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,805
    Really? Is this the best you can do?
    Quite lame.

  8. #3158
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,754
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Really? Is this the best you can do?
    Quite lame.
    Itís a valid question based on your logic. If shooting someone dead is taking away their voting rights, then the state shooting someone dead also takes away their voting rights.

  9. #3159
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, your contention was we should measure the frequency of mass shootings as a % of ALL bullets because ALL bullets could possibly by themselves execute a mass shooting.

    That is not true. Many calibers (9mm, .22, .556) cannot.

    Even if we wanted to use your absurd logic, it should only be restricted to a % of bullets even capable of a mass shooting.


    That you think all bullets are the same shows how little you know of the subject. Something tells me it will take forever before you admit your point was dumb.
    you are saying that a shot from a 9/22/556 could not kill multiple people? Remember I only need one possibility.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #3160
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And I bet his reply was a reply to you. Youíre the only one initiating net new discussion about non-voting topics.

    In order to get this back on track, do you have any new evidence of voter fraud?
    I answered this already, we have enough to data to increase voter protection.
    Last edited by brett05; 04-12-2022 at 09:14 AM.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #3161
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    109,246
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I answered this already, we have enough to data to increase voter protection.
    You have NEVER answered this. We have a low two digits fraud number. That is the problem you face in proving any further need for changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  12. #3162
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,754
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    you are saying that a shot from a 9/22/556 could not kill multiple people? Remember I only need one possibility.
    The definition of a mass shooting is when it kills 4 or more people. No, those calibers cannot. If it were two people itíd be different, but if it were two people dead the number of mass shootings would be far higher as well.

  13. #3163
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,805
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Itís a valid question based on your logic. If shooting someone dead is taking away their voting rights, then the state shooting someone dead also takes away their voting rights.
    Sorry, but you are trying entirely too hard to make a point that you are not making one at all.
    Did the state kill Breonna Taylor and Amir Locke? I don't believe they did.
    As I said, this is quite lame. I expect a lot better from you.

  14. #3164
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,838
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Sorry, but you are trying entirely too hard to make a point that you are not making one at all.
    Did the state kill Breonna Taylor and Amir Locke? I don't believe they did.
    As I said, this is quite lame. I expect a lot better from you.
    Did a representative of the state kill them?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  15. #3165
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The definition of a mass shooting is when it kills 4 or more people. No, those calibers cannot. If it were two people itíd be different, but if it were two people dead the number of mass shootings would be far higher as well.
    sure could. How about a woman pregnant with triplets? No need to answer, we all know the right answer and the answer you'll give.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •