Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yes. My mail in ballot came with a code I could use to log in to a site and then check and make sure my vote was counted
    And that's true for everyone in every state? If so, then cool. Did it describe the method it used to validate it?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Setting up more loops to jump thru to correct a problem that doesn't exist. Our voting systems are secure, it has always been secure. We have a problem with people not voting not people voting more than once. They keep piling on this bs. Keep adding steps into the voting process.
    They really are not secure. That doesn't mean there was voter fraud, but they are far from secure.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yeah, if someone has all my personal information and my phone while being certain that I wont also register so that the registration is flagged, they can just vote for me. They are much more invested than I am at that point.
    Also, spoofing a cell phone number is pretty easy. It's harder to grab someone's email. 2 factor authentication that is entirely digital is not 100%, but it is a step. The digital ID sync apps that are heavily verified to a person are a better, but it still comes down to possessing a thing rather than just your person (Iris recognition is probably the best biometric recognition tool we've got).

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And that's true for everyone in every state? If so, then cool. Did it describe the method it used to validate it?
    Stfu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yes. My mail in ballot came with a code I could use to log in to a site and then check and make sure my vote was counted

As did mine.

Stfu

Lofl

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    As did mine.
    as did mine
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    These guys are getting so desperate to remain in power that they aren't even trying to be sneaky about it. Tell me again how we are going to seek unity with this party?
    How do you seek unity with a party that is filled with insurrectionists? Only a clown like Biden is "excited" to be working with them. What a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    as did mine
    Did you use it? How did it work?

( Spliff and ewing keep their location a secret and I have no idea if you are in Colorado or just stoned )

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    How do you seek unity with a party that is filled with insurrectionists? Only a clown like Biden is "excited" to be working with them. What a fool.
    Because no group is uniformly one thing or another.

Did you use it? How did it work?

( Spliff and ewing keep their location a secret and I have no idea if you are in Colorado or just stoned )
    Neither. It's no secret that I'm a Californian.

Also, spoofing a cell phone number is pretty easy. It's harder to grab someone's email. 2 factor authentication that is entirely digital is not 100%, but it is a step. The digital ID sync apps that are heavily verified to a person are a better, but it still comes down to possessing a thing rather than just your person (Iris recognition is probably the best biometric recognition tool we've got).
    Probably, you know I have no idea how any of this works. I cant imagine it would be any more of an issue than the fraud we have today. Massive fraud is an awfully hard thing to pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Neither. It's no secret that I'm a Californian.
    I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Probably, you know I have no idea how any of this works. I cant imagine it would be any more of an issue than the fraud we have today. Massive fraud is an awfully hard thing to pull off.
    While true as the stakes go up the incentive to do the fraud goes up too. Like Putin's miraculous wins over and over and over ... it turns out if you really want to commit massive fraud it is possible.

The issue with voting is it really has to be above reproach.

Just to keep the both sides pattern going, you know the Dems suppressed Green party votes in several states right?

(to those who will accuse me based on that, I realize the GOP is doing that stuff more right now, but that hasn't always been the case and it's completely possible it could swing the other way some day)

We should have 1 system for all votes at every level. The fact that every municipality can choose to do things whatever way they want is kind of crazy in the information age.
    Is anyone supporting this?

Man you even are playing this card. It's like you're turning into Special.

No one is claiming the Dems are innocent and never do anything wrong. The point is this is a widespread strategy of the GOP for going on 40 years. Stop with the whataboutisms and false equivalencies.

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast