Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Eventually we're going to be the point where five voters in a state get to overrule five million.
    But how much land do those 5 people have?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Why would people think that Reps aren't on the up and up when it comes to election reform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why would people think that Reps aren't on the up and up when it comes to election reform?

They are when it is in their flavor.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-24-2021 at 10:45 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

I remember when I learned that in 49 states prisoners are charged rent and board for their incarceration which I found stunning.

Read the article to see how the above applies to this thread.

https://theappeal.org/when-jail-time-comes-with-a-bill/

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I remember when I learned that in 49 states prisoners are charged rent and board for their incarceration which I found stunning.

Read the article to see how the above applies to this thread.

https://theappeal.org/when-jail-time-comes-with-a-bill/
    I stop reading at the guy who was incarated for 14 months awaiting trial, had the charges dropped, and then was billed 4 grand for his prison stay. What a **** show.

No shame or justice.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No shame or justice.
    Embarrassing, sad, infuriating. don't what else to say about it.

I am just going by what I heard, but those who supervise these prisoners consider them animals or unworthy of fair play.

Martin Luther King.

Voter ID is very reasonable and logically it should be required. But any proposals to implement it should be accompanied by plans to make it easy to get IDs to vote.

Republicans donít propose that accompanying program because their true intent is voter suppression, disguised as a reasonable proposal.

Democrats decline the idea entirely rather than suggesting the needed accompanying program to it because if it ainít broke donít fix it. No matter how easy you made it get the ID some wouldnít because theyíre just not organized and/or too lazy to and democrats donít want to lose those votes.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Voter ID is very reasonable and logically it should be required. But any proposals to implement it should be accompanied by plans to make it easy to get IDs to vote.

Republicans donít propose that accompanying program because their true intent is voter suppression, disguised as a reasonable proposal.

Democrats decline the idea entirely rather than suggesting the needed accompanying program to it because if it ainít broke donít fix it. No matter how easy you made it get the ID some wouldnít because theyíre just not organized and/or too lazy to and democrats donít want to lose those votes.
    Ya I mean I think there could be discussions around ideas that arenít clearly aimed at voter suppression but the issue is the only ones that overly care about the issue only seem to do so to benefit their party and often want to make it harder to vote in reality.

I am fine with the idea of ID but have always said that means they are free, easy to access/get and sent to everyone. If anyone is serious about the issue then come up with a serious response but I donít really ever see anyone concerned with this topic doing that.

I am just going by what I heard, but those who supervise these prisoners consider them animals or unworthy of fair play.
    Not right away but as proven by the Stanford Prisom Experiment, it doesnít take long.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Not right away but as proven by the Stanford Prisom Experiment, it doesnít take long.
    If it is the study I have seen, it was amazing how previous friends or classmates turn on either other, well at least the one who had the power. Human nature?

Martin Luther King.

If it is the study I have seen, it was amazing how previous friends or classmates turn on either other, well at least the one who had the power. Human nature?
    That took one week and involved people who knew each other before hand. Imagine 20-30 years with people who your predecessors have been telling you are subhuman.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Agreed

Seeing how roughly a quarter of the states are able to execute their elections securely without it, I donít see the need to impose it on anyone.

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast