Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You just posted nonsense in the post above this one. If it's almost impossible to catch, even in a state with voter ID; then what further solution do you plan to implement?

To your last point, what is your plan to get the over 30,000,000 people the documents that would be required to comply with your plan? Because those documents don't just fall out of peoples' ***es. You're never going to convince me that a plan that the most vigorous state in the union for it with all the safeguards in the world can identify 9 people a year is necessary.
    I doubt if there are 30 million people that can't get ID on their own … or even need it for that matter.

And thnk about that number……30 million. Almost 10% of the population (known population). Taken in that contextm that number is a bit hard to swallow. How does this 10% function in a structured society such as ours. All the benefits that these 30 million get would require ID

If there are people that need help in getting documents for ID………why can't people like Cheeseburger Abrams and her minions help in this area rather than constantly stirring the pot.

No one ever seems to be able to answer the question……what, with any degree of importance , can you do without ID???

Bolded……no kidding. I know you will never be convinced. Just as I know that you will never understand that in a state as large as Texas it is numerically impossible that only 150 people have been caught in that time period. It would have to be much more.

And finally……what is the real objection to voter ID??? We can spend billions to study Pakistani sexuality but nt to get voters identified. More billions for the "arts" (whatever that is), still more going to Iran. But not voter ID. Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You just posted nonsense in the post above this one. If it's almost impossible to catch, even in a state with voter ID; then what further solution do you plan to implement?

To your last point, what is your plan to get the over 30,000,000 people the documents that would be required to comply with your plan? Because those documents don't just fall out of peoples' ***es. You're never going to convince me that a plan that the most vigorous state in the union for it with all the safeguards in the world can identify 9 people a year is necessary.
    1st Para……It's pretty hard to have a fraudulent ballot when:

You physically walk up to another person
    Say "here I am"
    Show them your photo ID
    Sign in
    Let them physically check your photo and signature
    Have them give you a ballot where you can vote privately (can't do that with vote harvesting)
    then you drop the ballot into a secure box

Pretty tough to phony that up.

To that add…2 - 3 weeks of early voting and plenty of voting sites and the fact that in-person ballots cannot "materialze" days or weeks later.

What are you really afraid of???

Interesting point………a union vote taking place in an Amazon site. About 6,000 people voting. Amazon does not want to allow mail in ballots. They are concerned about fraud, delays etc. Gee, what a concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    1st Para……It's pretty hard to have a fraudulent ballot when:

You physically walk up to another person
    Say "here I am"
    Show them your photo ID
    Sign in
    Let them physically check your photo and signature
    Have them give you a ballot where you can vote privately (can't do that with vote harvesting)
    then you drop the ballot into a secure box

Pretty tough to phony that up.

To that add…2 - 3 weeks of early voting and plenty of voting sites and the fact that in-person ballots cannot "materialze" days or weeks later.

What are you really afraid of???

Interesting point………a union vote taking place in an Amazon site. About 6,000 people voting. Amazon does not want to allow mail in ballots. They are concerned about fraud, delays etc. Gee, what a concept.
    Lol Amazon wants people to be on site so people will feel pressured to vote for no union because people will be less comfortable to vote otherwise.

When they are on their work site, its much more likely to experience fear of being found out somehow and facing reprisal.

Similar to filling out work surveys administered by your work versus talking about them on Glassdoor or something like that. It’s all part of their psychological tactics to stop them from unionizing anyway that they can. So definitely not your best example you could come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

The race for voter suppression starts anew!

I doubt if there are 30 million people that can't get ID on their own … or even need it for that matter.

And thnk about that number……30 million. Almost 10% of the population (known population). Taken in that contextm that number is a bit hard to swallow. How does this 10% function in a structured society such as ours. All the benefits that these 30 million get would require ID

If there are people that need help in getting documents for ID………why can't people like Cheeseburger Abrams and her minions help in this area rather than constantly stirring the pot.

No one ever seems to be able to answer the question……what, with any degree of importance , can you do without ID???

Bolded……no kidding. I know you will never be convinced. Just as I know that you will never understand that in a state as large as Texas it is numerically impossible that only 150 people have been caught in that time period. It would have to be much more.

And finally……what is the real objection to voter ID??? We can spend billions to study Pakistani sexuality but nt to get voters identified. More billions for the "arts" (whatever that is), still more going to Iran. But not voter ID. Come on now.
    The objection is that those pushing for it are disingenuous. Their intent to make it harder to vote. I wouldn't care if it wasn't a certainty that one side would try make it hard. Reps know they are a vocal minority and not the silent majority.
    Last edited by ewing; 04-02-2021 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Lol Amazon wants people to be on site so people will feel pressured to vote for no union because people will be less comfortable to vote otherwise.

When they are on their work site, its much more likely to experience fear of being found out somehow and facing reprisal.

Similar to filling out work surveys administered by your work versus talking about them on Glassdoor or something like that. It’s all part of their psychological tactics to stop them from unionizing anyway that they can. So definitely not your best example you could come up with.

If it is a cecret vote, they cannot be "pressured."

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The objection is that those pushing for it are disingenuous. Their intent to make it harder to vote. I wouldn't care if it wasn't a certainty that one side would try make it hard. Reps know they are a vocal minority and not the silent majority.
    But it doesn't make it harder……that's one of the main points. Once you get a photo ID it is yours forever so long as you keep up with change of addresses etc.

So for one period in you life, you need to fill out a few forms and get hold of some docs. Once in your life. If you can't afford it, you can get an ID for free. If you need help getting docs, people like Cheeseburger Abrams can lend a hand here. If yu want to do something. you will do what is required.

Bottom line here, and you know this, is that the dems like all these unquestioned, unidentified votes.

And the question that never gets answered…what else of any importance can be done without ID??? I couldn't even get "life saving" vaccination without ID.

But it doesn't make it harder……that's one of the main points. Once you get a photo ID it is yours forever so long as you keep up with change of addresses etc.

So for one period in you life, you need to fill out a few forms and get hold of some docs. Once in your life. If you can't afford it, you can get an ID for free. If you need help getting docs, people like Cheeseburger Abrams can lend a hand here. If yu want to do something. you will do what is required.

Bottom line here, and you know this, is that the dems like all these unquestioned, unidentified votes.

And the question that never gets answered…what else of any importance can be done without ID??? I couldn't even get "life saving" vaccination without ID.
    Because its a stupid question. You can do lots of important things with out an ID. You can screw, most people can go to work, you can go to the doctor, buy food.... The other things you can and cant do are irrelevant though. It’s just a stupid question

Btw I have no issue with voter ID for in person voting

Last edited by ewing; 04-02-2021 at 04:20 PM.

Dems want as many people to vote as possible.

Dems want as many people to vote as possible.

Correction needed………

Dems was as many ballots cast as possible.

Repubs want as many qualified voters to vote as possible

Because its a stupid question. You can do lots of important things with out an ID. You can screw, most people can go to work, you can go to the doctor, buy food.... The other things you can and cant do are irrelevant though. It’s just a stupid question

Btw I have no issue with voter ID for in person voting

Question f=referred to "important things."

How do you go to work without an ID?

Doctor without ID………hahahahahahahah. First thing you do in the ER is fill out a form. First question the counter person asks in the doctor's office is for insurance cards.

You can buy food without ID………how ddi you earn the $$$ to buy the food?

You think it's a stupid question??? Come up with some legitimate answers. Your's were absurd.

If this were true they wouldnt be trying to push legislation which they know will stop millions of legitimate voters from voting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Indeed. It turns out both sides have arguments that contradict each other in their simplest terms.

Hell I have issues on policies I want on both sides too. I want a balanced budget and UBI and universal health care. I don't like the idea of a national ID but am in favor of a national gun register and think some kind of voter ID is inevitable.
    This is like saying if I want food at one point of the day when I then don’t later after I’ve had a massive meal it’s contradictory. “I thought you wanted food”. You are right about it being the simplest terms and that’s the issue often when you both sides topics. Ignoring obvious context.

The point of the ID where issues come in is limiting access. Limiting access to voting is something many would be against for very obvious reasons I would think. Limiting access to guns is something many of those same people are for. You are distorting the actual point of each stance to try and make a claim they are contradictory when the point is restricting one and not the other (hence where an id is required is where we need more restrictions, gun control and not for voting where the goal should be easy access for all).

You can want ubi and having a balance budget without it being contradictory as well.

Last edited by mngopher35; 04-02-2021 at 05:46 PM.

Correction needed………

Dems was as many ballots cast as possible.

No they don’t. If that were true they’d be extending the times and locations where you can vote in conjunction with adding voter ID laws. Instead they’re shortening how long you can vote and how many locations you can vote at.

Exactly. I don’t have a problem inherently with voter ID, but it’s glaringly obvious one side is using it to try and limit the number of people who can vote.

Question f=referred to "important things."

How do you go to work without an ID?

Doctor without ID………hahahahahahahah. First thing you do in the ER is fill out a form. First question the counter person asks in the doctor's office is for insurance cards.

You can buy food without ID………how ddi you earn the $$$ to buy the food?

You think it's a stupid question??? Come up with some legitimate answers. Your's were absurd.
    Aye carumba! Lots of “interesting” thoughts here.

You can get work without a photo ID. You can also go to the doctor, buy groceries, without one. Have you never bought groceries? How removed from real life can you be?

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast