Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 249 of 255 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 3818
    This sound so made up and the total opposite of what I have experience while voting, but let's go by his experience and change the system.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I ate well yesterday, so we don't have to worry about food security. That seems to be the republican poster MO when it comes to issues.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    This sound so made up and the total opposite of what I have experience while voting, but let's go by his experience and change the system.
    Come on out to Will County (Plainfield) and see for yourself. Or perhaps you should just sit this one out.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I ate well yesterday, so we don't have to worry about food security. That seems to be the republican poster MO when it comes to issues.
    Being a Republican and possessing little to no ability to emphasize with others go hand in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Being a Republican and possessing little to no ability to emphasize with others go hand in hand.
    It just seems to be more simple-minded judging from some of their arguments. "Well, I didn't have any problems with the police so I don't know what those people are talking about" or "it is snowing outside where is this climate change they keep telling us about?"

I would throw in a pure ignorant desires to think their personal history is the what of what on everything.

You can't fight self imposed stupidity or intellectual laziness but grifter politicians can make some serious bank off it.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-28-2022 at 11:03 AM.

Will Rogers

Come on out to Will County (Plainfield) and see for yourself. Or perhaps you should just sit this one out.
    I will sit this wild goose chase out and say we shouldn't touch our election system because it is fine and legit where I vote. Since we are basing our political stances on personal experiences. Maybe something should be done about those people in Plainfield it seems.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-28-2022 at 11:40 AM.

Will Rogers

I will sit this wild goose chase out and say we shouldn't touch our election system because it is fine and legit where I vote. Since we are basing our political stances on personal experiences. Maybe something should be done about those people in Plainfield it seems.
    Or Cook County or Will County
    Happens every election.

Oh well, keep burying your head in the sand. It's your right and I will defend that.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Or Cook County or Will County
    Happens every election.

Oh well, keep burying your head in the sand. It's your right and I will defend that.
    Right, because you said so base on one voting experience you had. You have also said that Canadians were using our healthcare instead of their own base on the super small percentage that have come here for health care. You just live in a upside down world.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-28-2022 at 12:14 PM.

Will Rogers

In Illinois we have elections today.
    I have two districts at my election poll.

I went to the wrong one, however the lady there kept trying to give me a ballot for a guy I am not. Then she asked me what my district was and I said I didn't know (did not bring the card). She said try the other one. I did and they had me.

At this poll all they asked was my name and my declaration. Gave me a card to sign which was NOT verified at all and placed into a pile. I took the ballot, voted, and deposited it into the machine on the way out. I was told to come back often by the last election judge. HA!

Voter ID is needed and this is proof. Will dbroncos78087 post the link that shows this all to be true again? I bet he does.
    Can you share with us the agency you reported this to along with a case number if possible. Any video or audio recording would also be helpful.

Otherwise, it's just another lie from a GQP antagonizer.

Right, because you said so base on one voting experience you had. You have also said that Canadians were using our healthcare instead of their own base on the super small percentage that have come here for health care. You just live in a upside down world.
    Not one example, every time I have voted sans the first. But hey, you be you. You don't like truth.

Still no answer why tens of thousands of Canadians come to America for healthcare? Shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Can you share with us the agency you reported this to along with a case number if possible. Any video or audio recording would also be helpful.

Otherwise, it's just another lie from a GQP antagonizer.
    Cry some more as you continue living your hate filled life.

Not one example, every time I have voted sans the first. But hey, you be you. You don't like truth.
    that wasn't indicated in your post, but hey, you be you. you don't like the truth.

Still no answer why tens of thousands of Canadians come to America for healthcare? Shocking.
    For a stupid question that is unfounded?

Ten of thousands? Unproven? Just on your word? How many Canadians are there and what is the percentage of "tens of thousands" of that number if you aren't bs ing us.

Will Rogers

It's amusing to watch poor Brett squirm like this.

It is like declaring a national problem with our election system over a super small accounts of voter fraud. So you are saying that our system is better than the Canadians because of a super small number of Canadians use ours. "Tens of thousands" Never cross your mind to see how many Americans use and buy Canada drugs for their refills. Never consider that Americans are pissed with health insurance and our medical system, because it doesn't matter when pushing your agenda, typical republican' spew. talking around a problem without any concern to correct it.

Will Rogers

I wouldn't ask a republican advice to solve anything because they don't offer up anything creditable or noteworthy just spew.

Will Rogers