Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 248 of 255 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 3818
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    A lot of what you consider trolling is just posters sharing facts then it seems lol. Before I jumped in the conversation had been going on for a while with multiple posters responding. You were wrong and finally admitted it to me but played ridiculous games for a long time. They weren't trolling, you were simply wrong and acting ridiculous per usual.

Calling everyone else trolls and blaming them for your behavior certainly seems like trying to play the victim. Especially given what has already been pointed out about your behavior and it being the norm for a long time from you.

It's tough having legitimate discussions when posters like you act in this way which is what I was calling out. I have called out other posters on the other side for the same when relevant, this is just deflection. If we agree there is enough nonsense that this doesn't need to be here, THEN STOP. You are one of the idiots playing games, you can choose to stop doing so.
    Very well. I will no longer respond to provocations from other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I admit that I am wrong when I am wrong. As to the trolls, I ignore most of the nonsense they post. They are simply trolling. When they lie about me and accuse me of doing things I do not do, I react.
    I am not trying to play "victim". They are simply doing what they do best -- troll.
    If you want to stop the nonsense, please be consistent and stop it on both sides. There is enough nonsense going on that doesn't need to be here. Lets start having legitimate discussions, as opposed to whinefests.
    You are hilariously obtuse.

Little natey, When you mention the "Japanese Model" as though it is a negative and then finally admit that you have no objection to it (after several requests to know what you felt was wrong with it), I find that to be simply trolling. You do this sort of thing regularly. I call you out on your childish antics and you call it "creepy". As I said, simply do not respond to me further. I will not mention you or the other troll at all.
    That's not trolling.

One grown man calling another "little natey[sic]" is creepy, yes. Multiple people have told you this.

This is a perfect example of what I said.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Very well. I will no longer respond to provocations from other posters.
    I will believe it when I see it, good luck

I admit that I am wrong when I am wrong. As to the trolls, I ignore most of the nonsense they post. They are simply trolling. When they lie about me and accuse me of doing things I do not do, I react.
    I am not trying to play "victim". They are simply doing what they do best -- troll.
    If you want to stop the nonsense, please be consistent and stop it on both sides. There is enough nonsense going on that doesn't need to be here. Lets start having legitimate discussions, as opposed to whinefests.
    ^this
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Lol you are the one that randomly started quoting me and making stuff up.

Pointing out how dumb you and catman act constantly here isnít giving me meaning. Itís simply a reality that everyone can see and often like this I am just responding to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I actually didn't. You are so full of yourself you never once thought perhaps you made a mistake (hint, you did)

everyone can see = those that think like me.

LOL

Have you ever considered stepping down as a mod? I'd put you on ignore so I'd not have to see your drivel and you can do likewise. Think about it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    ^this
    Priceless.

You really should sit this one out.
    This is the first quote from you, telling me to sit this one out because I was correctly pointing out Catman was wrong.

I could make stuff up like some folks, but I will pass and leave that stuff up to the kiddos.

Again you should sit this one out.
    You then accused me of making up that he already admitted he was wrong.

I didn't make anything up, he did lol. That's what I was pointing out and he even has a post acknowledging he was wrong after being told this repeatedly by others.

Again I know facts/reality often go against your biased outlooks but that doesn't mean people that care about them should sit out conversations. Plenty of kiddos I know probably understand that better than many on this forum (such as yourself).
    Here I am showing that what I said was true and literally quoted him saying he was incorrect, just like I previously said before you made up nonsense.

This isn't difficult Brett, which was my entire point to Jack. There are so many posters on this site incapable of basic common sense or back and forth. Not everyone is the same and calling out certain ones for their BS often just makes sense. It's mostly just culture war nonsense on here anyways. That's why when pressed a new poster had troubles coming up with a single right wing poster that wasn't off the deep end here/far right.

I am not surprised you want me gone as a moderator. Given how often your ilk tries to play the dumb victim/gotcha games after nonsense, I bet you aren't the only one.

You then accused me of making up that he already admitted he was wrong.

That's not what that says no matter how much you want it to.

That's not what that says no matter how much you want it to.
    So we agree I haven't made anything up and was correct in that situation? Then why would you even imply that's the type of thing that was going on?

Almost like this entire exchange was simply for a troll to act dumb and be against "the other side". Congrats on continually helping to prove my point.

So we agree I haven't made anything up? Then why would you even imply that's the type of thing that was going on?

Almost like this entire exchange was simply for a troll to act dumb and be against "the other side". Congrats on continually helping to prove my point.
    Oh boy. SMH

You can have the last word. You need it.

Oh boy. SMH

You can have the last word. You need it.
    Hahaha you are the one that keeps jumping in for no reason with nonsense. I don't need anything but I will gladly point out reality if someone wants to start quoting me and playing games. As was already shown you are the one that started this whole nonsense despite me clearly showing and Catman even admitting he was wrong.

It's pretty obvious you had no point, obviously just trolling. I am sorry I am the mod of this forum which makes the gotcha games tougher for you to play.

I actually didn't. You are so full of yourself you never once thought perhaps you made a mistake (hint, you did)

everyone can see = those that think like me.

LOL

Have you ever considered stepping down as a mod? I'd put you on ignore so I'd not have to see your drivel and you can do likewise. Think about it.
    Threaten him with a libel charge!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Priceless.
    Seriously.

In Illinois we have elections today.
    I have two districts at my election poll.

I went to the wrong one, however the lady there kept trying to give me a ballot for a guy I am not. Then she asked me what my district was and I said I didn't know (did not bring the card). She said try the other one. I did and they had me.

At this poll all they asked was my name and my declaration. Gave me a card to sign which was NOT verified at all and placed into a pile. I took the ballot, voted, and deposited it into the machine on the way out. I was told to come back often by the last election judge. HA!

Voter ID is needed and this is proof. Will dbroncos78087 post the link that shows this all to be true again? I bet he does.