Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Bribe? Lmao silly goose.
    Hi. Joe biden would like you to have this soup and coffee. Vote for Joe.

Yes, a bribe.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

Yes, a bribe.
    Was Trump insisting that his name be on the checks the Treasury mailed out a bribe?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

lol.

Stupid *** trump. All the memories of his stupidity..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yes, a bribe.
    I can see how it could be used as a bribe, that’s a good point.

I don’t like that they are restricting the number of polling locations and the days/times you can vote in conjunction with prohibiting providing food and drinks. It seems like an intentional strategy to make voting as long and uncomfortable as possible to dissuade people from voting.

But I also see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

I don’t like that they are restricting the number of polling locations and the days/times you can vote in conjunction with prohibiting providing food and drinks. It seems like an intentional strategy to make voting as long and uncomfortable as possible to dissuade people from voting.

Gee I was going to vote for the Republicans, but then they handed me a glass of water...now I'm going to vote for Biden!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

If they were serving steak dinners then maybe he’d have a point. But usually there are exceptions, I believe if they are something like under $10 or something along those lines. This could be easily regulated (and probably is) to limit it so that it supports the voting process without being seen as an influencer or people barraging them with gift baskets of stuff lol.

And especially in tandem with them looking to create longer lines, nothing about this passes the smell test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Yes, a bribe.
    Nope, but I see how republicans would use such a lame excuse to try and have less people of color vote because of their racist ways.

Replay dude you think anybody would be swayed by a bottle of water? Also does not this could work the other way?

It’s made for the sole purpose to discourage people from voting. Less day to vote so now you have to wait in line for 8 hours as has been the case in Georgia, but now anybody can be arrested for such a silly thing as giving food or water. Imagine you and your mom go to vote, you tell mom to stay in line and you go get some drinks and food for both of you, now they can arrest you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    If they were serving steak dinners then maybe he’d have a point. But usually there are exceptions, I believe if they are something like under $10 or something along those lines. This could be easily regulated (and probably is) to limit it so that it supports the voting process without being seen as an influencer or people barraging them with gift baskets of stuff lol.

And especially in tandem with them looking to create longer lines, nothing about this passes the smell test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know what’s funny.

I saw a couple of tiktoks last election in which people in small towns were given a list by their pastor and each list had the names of people they needed to vote for. Republicans have zero problem with this, but somebody handing out water is a big issue because bribery. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Gee I was going to vote for the Republicans, but then they handed me a glass of water...now I'm going to vote for Biden!
    republicans love to complain about scenarios that don't exist and have never existed
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    You know what’s funny.

I saw a couple of tiktoks last election in which people in small towns were given a list by their pastor and each list had the names of people they needed to vote for. Republicans have zero problem with this, but somebody handing out water is a big issue because bribery. Lmao
    Glad you like a good laugh.

Let's spread the fun around……I bet there were as many black churches that did this as there were white churches. Bet as many dem pastors and priests did this as repub pastors and priests.

More mirth……I'd be willing to bet that Cheeseburger Abrams and her crew "nudged" and made recommendations to everyone they signed up to vote.

Additional chuckles …… Al Sharpton gave out his opinion on how to vote every chance he got.

And if you want pure hilarity……check in with the ACLU. They'll tell you exactly what and who to vote for. This is particularr true when there are amendments on the ballot..No body is funnier than the ACLU. (Literally)

Now for the absolute hysterics in all this……all of the above ^^^ is perfectly legal and done all the time, every election. How side splitting, fall on the ground funny is that???

But the point you miss, and always will is that there is a line drawn. At some point, all this crap needs to stop and people need to vote unimpeded by all the BS that has been dished out for months. That line (and I am thinking it's about 500 feet) is drawn around the polling places and there is no what is called "electioneering" allowed within that area. That is why you see all those annoying signs a certain distance from your polling place, and all those smiling gladhanders are not too close to the polls. It's like a little "safe space." You should be able to appreciate that.

Another point you miss and will never get……these guys giving out food and water aren't doing it because they are great people, concerned for the thirsty voter. They are trying to swing votes. Not only can they (maybe) swing the vote of who they are giving the water to, but they will also look good to others on the line. This could affect the decision of the voter that is still on the fence. And if you think for a minute that whoever gets the water (or sees them giving the water) is not somehow aware what party they represent (and probably the dems) you are dreaming. It would not surprise me to see some sort of identifying label on the water bottle.

One last thought about preventing this type of activity……if it was allowed and shown to be successful, the other party would start doing the same thing. So a confrontation and potential violence would become possible.

But, of course, in your mind it is "voter suppression." After all, what else could it possibly be???

lmao! Sluggos back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Glad you like a good laugh.

Let's spread the fun around……I bet there were as many black churches that did this as there were white churches. Bet as many dem pastors and priests did this as repub pastors and priests.

More mirth……I'd be willing to bet that Cheeseburger Abrams and her crew "nudged" and made recommendations to everyone they signed up to vote.

Additional chuckles …… Al Sharpton gave out his opinion on how to vote every chance he got.

And if you want pure hilarity……check in with the ACLU. They'll tell you exactly what and who to vote for. This is particularr true when there are amendments on the ballot..No body is funnier than the ACLU. (Literally)

Now for the absolute hysterics in all this……all of the above ^^^ is perfectly legal and done all the time, every election. How side splitting, fall on the ground funny is that???

But the point you miss, and always will is that there is a line drawn. At some point, all this crap needs to stop and people need to vote unimpeded by all the BS that has been dished out for months. That line (and I am thinking it's about 500 feet) is drawn around the polling places and there is no what is called "electioneering" allowed within that area. That is why you see all those annoying signs a certain distance from your polling place, and all those smiling gladhanders are not too close to the polls. It's like a little "safe space." You should be able to appreciate that.

Another point you miss and will never get……these guys giving out food and water aren't doing it because they are great people, concerned for the thirsty voter. They are trying to swing votes. Not only can they (maybe) swing the vote of who they are giving the water to, but they will also look good to others on the line. This could affect the decision of the voter that is still on the fence. And if you think for a minute that whoever gets the water (or sees them giving the water) is not somehow aware what party they represent (and probably the dems) you are dreaming. It would not surprise me to see some sort of identifying label on the water bottle.

One last thought about preventing this type of activity……if it was allowed and shown to be successful, the other party would start doing the same thing. So a confrontation and potential violence would become possible.

But, of course, in your mind it is "voter suppression." After all, what else could it possibly be???
    Someone sure has a lot to say after his extended absence. Good to see you right back to derisively referring to minority women as inanimate objects.

Sluggo lmao!

How was your extended vacation to the Village of the Banned? Hope you wore a mask! Lol!

The Lost Boys of PSD

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast