Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 727
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,858
    No surprises! Itís always about less voter involvement.

    https://twitter.com/jackie_coffin/st...017847296?s=21

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,989
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No surprises! Itís always about less voter involvement.

    https://twitter.com/jackie_coffin/st...017847296?s=21
    Cant make young folks vote because well they vote democrat so **** em.

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Cant make young folks vote because well they vote democrat so **** em.
    Montana is concerned that they might elect a second Democrat to the senate just like Georgia did. They know the way that the wind is blowing.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,122
    You know the system is f up, when they can be so open about their intentions to rig the political system in their party's flavor. I guess we know what is more important to them.

    THe kicker is making College ID a non-factor.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-20-2021 at 02:40 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,989
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Montana is concerned that they might elect a second Democrat to the senate just like Georgia did. They know the way that the wind is blowing.
    I mean what other reason would Montana have to change their voting laws? Itís a red state that in occasion elects a dem, but canít have that on occasion anymore.

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I mean what other reason would Montana have to change their voting laws? Itís a red state that in occasion elects a dem, but canít have that on occasion anymore.
    Yep they know where the country is going and they arenít going to change the policies they push. Rather they are going to try and force the ever shrinking minority to be the governing party.

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,521

    The race for voter suppression starts anew!

    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You know the system is f up, when they can be so open about their intentions to rig the political system in their party's flavor. I guess we know what is more important to them.

    THe kicker is making College ID a non-factor.
    What does college IDs being a none factor mean?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What does college IDs being a none factor mean?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the state said that college ID is not a valid ID.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,122
    thus placing more roadblocks to voting by those who aren't/tend to be republicans but this time directed at students. I will be waiting for a Republican poster to prove that voter fraud exists on our college campus to invoke these barriers to voting.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-21-2021 at 04:28 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,858
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    thus placing more roadblocks to voting by those who aren't/tend to be republicans but this time directed at students. I will be waiting for a Republican poster to prove that voter fraud exists on our college campus to invoke these barriers to voting.
    Eventually we're going to be the point where five voters in a state get to overrule five million.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,858

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,122
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Eventually we're going to be the point where five voters in a state get to overrule five million.
    People just going to have to jump through those hoops to vote. If they don't the republican game plan will be successful. With every hoop in place, the democrat must make sure their supporters are aware of these requirements.

    As I am thinking about it, becoming aware of the fact those republicans without papers will be affected as well. Not going to bit ch too much about this tactic. Making laws base on fraud/hidden agenda is troubling.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-21-2021 at 06:24 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,858
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    People just going to have to jump through those hoops to vote. If they don't the republican game plan will be successful. With every hoop in place, the democrat must make sure their supporters are aware of these requirements.

    As I am thinking about it, becoming aware of the fact those republicans without papers will be affected as well. Not going to bit ch too much about this tactic. Making laws base on fraud/hidden agenda is troubling.
    That's what they did in Georgia. It's the only way. You have to truly overwhelm the system and make it physically impossible to cheat.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,122
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That's what they did in Georgia. It's the only way. You have to truly overwhelm the system and make it physically impossible to cheat.
    Stacy Abram's people did an outstanding job in Georgia.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,858
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Stacy Abram's people did an outstanding job in Georgia.
    This is true. It can be replicated but it takes considerable effort.

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •