Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1169
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    Can someone explain this latest move by the Arizona Fraudit?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.12n...3-d530307c07b8

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    Can someone tell me why we need an audit in Arizona but not Florida?

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    Ronny saying the quiet part out loud.

    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...129185284?s=21

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    Republicans once again not happy with the outcome are changing who gets to decide who won an election.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/19/u...an-states.html

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,091
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can someone tell me why we need an audit in Arizona but not Florida?
    Call for an audit in Florida and pay for it.

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Call for an audit in Florida and pay for it.
    I see you entirely missed my point. I asked why we need an audit in Arizona but not Florida. I didnít ask why we couldnít have one in Florida.

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    Who do we talk to about getting Democrats to stop saying that protecting voting rights is something important to both parties?

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    107,426
    The justice department has sued Georgia for their voter suppression laws.

    This will make it all the way to the SC and we know how that will turn out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The justice department has sued Georgia for their voter suppression laws.

    This will make it all the way to the SC and we know how that will turn out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are suing under Section 2 of the VRA. I do think you are right it will make its way to the SCOTUS. But they are going to have to really bend over backwards to not rule for the government.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,195
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They are suing under Section 2 of the VRA. I do think you are right it will make its way to the SCOTUS. But they are going to have to really bend over backwards to not rule for the government.
    As they very well should.

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    The Fraudit run by the Arizona GOP Senate is expected to cost an additional $6,000,000 after Arizona will be forced to replace the machines tampered with by Cyber Ninjas. That money should come right out of the Arizona GOP Senate's budget. They made it so none of the machines that were "examined" by Cyber Ninjas could ever be re-used again.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    Colorado is passing legislation to further expand access to the ballot and implement very good legislation to make voting simpler as well as easier. It's a shame that some states don't think peoples' voices should be heard.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    107,426
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Colorado is passing legislation to further expand access to the ballot and implement very good legislation to make voting simpler as well as easier. It's a shame that some states don't think peoples' voices should be heard.
    The difference with blue states vs red states.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,512
    Republicans are achieving their outcomes with their voter suppression efforts.

    https://kansasreflector.com/2021/07/...under-new-law/

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    107,426
    Republicans really donít care about democracy no more is 100% clear that all they care is to keep what ever power they have at all cost.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •