Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1204
  1. #1156
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,827
    oh, boy we are on the" presence of voter fraud" being real again.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  2. #1157
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think mail-in ballots get close to 75%. Why not do both?
    they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    "absolutely no reason" ... like something like a huge percentage of the population questioned the results of an election is no reason?
    We shouldn't be making policy decisions based on completely untrue claims

    thats just stupid
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  3. #1158
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    oh, boy we are on the" presence of voter fraud" being real again.
    Leave it to Mr. BothSides.

  4. #1159
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Distrust in the government is a sign of right wing extremism

    You have TOTAL faith in the current voting system run by the same people ... IT isn't magic.
    I have faith in the governmentís ability to do manual and internet disconnected voting systems.

    Itís not the people running the systems I donít trust. Itís the systems that tough the outward facing internet I donít trust.

  5. #1160
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    6,695
    https://nypost.com/2021/07/23/democr...es-themselves/
    Trump did not win the election, as he claims he did. Voter ID laws will not suppress minority votes as Democrats claim they will.
    As Joseph Stalin said, "It isn't important who votes, but who counts the votes."

  6. #1161
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    40,333
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    https://nypost.com/2021/07/23/democr...es-themselves/
    Trump did not win the election, as he claims he did. Voter ID laws will not suppress minority votes as Democrats claim they will.
    As Joseph Stalin said, "It isn't important who votes, but who counts the votes."
    Are you even trying?

    This is written by the same guy that brought us such gems as:

    On Juneteenth, remember those who paved the way for slaveryís extinction, because why shouldn't a holiday celebrating the end of slavery be about white people?

    Or:

    Facebook is Americaís biggest suppressor of free speech ó and proud of it!, even though Facebook, not being the government and all, doesn't actually have a role to play in free speech, just as getting banned from here doesn't suppress your free speech either.

    Oh! And then there's this gem:

    No, GOPís gerrymandering edge is not a threat to democracy, because everyone knows true democracy is when you carve up districts to give yourself an electoral advantage.

    But, maybe I'm being too hard on him. He can, after all, see into the future:

    Yes, Bernie Sanders really could run the table after Iowa

    Nailed it.


    Seriously, the guy is a clown. This article starts with a complete straw man, "Did you know that black people are not going to be allowed to vote in America anymore? At least in states controlled by Republicans?" and does not improve from there.

    He also quotes whatever Glenn Greenwald is doing this day, which tells you just how crazy this **** is.


    "The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.Ē" - @LOLGOP

  7. #1162
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,025
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    they do.



    We shouldn't be making policy decisions based on completely untrue claims

    thats just stupid
    We have internet voting? Since that was the 2nd part of the "both" I was talking about.

    The claim was that people didn't trust the election ... is that un-true?

  8. #1163
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,025
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I have faith in the governmentís ability to do manual and internet disconnected voting systems.

    Itís not the people running the systems I donít trust. Itís the systems that tough the outward facing internet I donít trust.
    Do you have faith that the government can secure it's data from dedicated hackers both private and working for other governments?

  9. #1164
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    We have internet voting? Since that was the 2nd part of the "both" I was talking about.

    The claim was that people didn't trust the election ... is that un-true?
    Isnít saying we must do something about election security because people donít trust the election despite zero evidence of widespread voter fraud the very definition of feeling over facts?

  10. #1165
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Do you have faith that the government can secure it's data from dedicated hackers both private and working for other governments?
    I feel they can do a pretty good job of securing a private network. But whenever they send data over a public network, I am extraordinarily skeptical.

  11. #1166
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,025
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Isnít saying we must do something about election security because people donít trust the election despite zero evidence of widespread voter fraud the very definition of feeling over facts?
    I said why not do both mail in voting and election voting.

  12. #1167
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,025
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I feel they can do a pretty good job of securing a private network. But whenever they send data over a public network, I am extraordinarily skeptical.
    The internet was a government network before it became a public network. The government uses the internet too.

    Several countries programs that include internet voting ... it's growing every year and it will happen here eventually. Technology moves forward and it often scares people, and the fear tactics are usually based on "safety" and "security".

    It's okay, neither one of us can change things ourselves so this discussion doesn't really matter either

  13. #1168
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The internet was a government network before it became a public network. The government uses the internet too.

    Several countries programs that include internet voting ... it's growing every year and it will happen here eventually. Technology moves forward and it often scares people, and the fear tactics are usually based on "safety" and "security".

    It's okay, neither one of us can change things ourselves so this discussion doesn't really matter either
    It is inevitable, I definitely don't disagree with you. But it is going to go badly in this country. Our governments at the local, state, and federal level absolutely suck at IT.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #1169
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,639
    Stephen Richer, Republican recording official in Arizona was on Fox telling people this Fraudit in Arizona needs to end and that they are lying and making things up.

  15. #1170
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,639
    Glad to see they are telling the GOP Senate in Arizona to go **** themselves.


Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •