Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1204
    oh, boy we are on the" presence of voter fraud" being real again.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think mail-in ballots get close to 75%. Why not do both?
    they do.

"absolutely no reason" ... like something like a huge percentage of the population questioned the results of an election is no reason?
    We shouldn't be making policy decisions based on completely untrue claims

thats just stupid
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    oh, boy we are on the" presence of voter fraud" being real again.
    Leave it to Mr. BothSides.

Distrust in the government is a sign of right wing extremism

You have TOTAL faith in the current voting system run by the same people ... IT isn't magic.
    I have faith in the governmentís ability to do manual and internet disconnected voting systems.

Itís not the people running the systems I donít trust. Itís the systems that tough the outward facing internet I donít trust.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/23/democr...es-themselves/
    Trump did not win the election, as he claims he did. Voter ID laws will not suppress minority votes as Democrats claim they will.
    As Joseph Stalin said, "It isn't important who votes, but who counts the votes."

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    https://nypost.com/2021/07/23/democr...es-themselves/
    Trump did not win the election, as he claims he did. Voter ID laws will not suppress minority votes as Democrats claim they will.
    As Joseph Stalin said, "It isn't important who votes, but who counts the votes."
    Are you even trying?

This is written by the same guy that brought us such gems as:

On Juneteenth, remember those who paved the way for slaveryís extinction, because why shouldn't a holiday celebrating the end of slavery be about white people?

Or:

Facebook is Americaís biggest suppressor of free speech ó and proud of it!, even though Facebook, not being the government and all, doesn't actually have a role to play in free speech, just as getting banned from here doesn't suppress your free speech either.

Oh! And then there's this gem:

No, GOPís gerrymandering edge is not a threat to democracy, because everyone knows true democracy is when you carve up districts to give yourself an electoral advantage.

But, maybe I'm being too hard on him. He can, after all, see into the future:

Yes, Bernie Sanders really could run the table after Iowa

Nailed it.

Seriously, the guy is a clown. This article starts with a complete straw man, "Did you know that black people are not going to be allowed to vote in America anymore? At least in states controlled by Republicans?" and does not improve from there.

He also quotes whatever Glenn Greenwald is doing this day, which tells you just how crazy this **** is.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.Ē" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    they do.

We shouldn't be making policy decisions based on completely untrue claims

thats just stupid
    We have internet voting? Since that was the 2nd part of the "both" I was talking about.

The claim was that people didn't trust the election ... is that un-true?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I have faith in the governmentís ability to do manual and internet disconnected voting systems.

Itís not the people running the systems I donít trust. Itís the systems that tough the outward facing internet I donít trust.
    Do you have faith that the government can secure it's data from dedicated hackers both private and working for other governments?

We have internet voting? Since that was the 2nd part of the "both" I was talking about.

The claim was that people didn't trust the election ... is that un-true?
    Isnít saying we must do something about election security because people donít trust the election despite zero evidence of widespread voter fraud the very definition of feeling over facts?

Do you have faith that the government can secure it's data from dedicated hackers both private and working for other governments?
    I feel they can do a pretty good job of securing a private network. But whenever they send data over a public network, I am extraordinarily skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Isnít saying we must do something about election security because people donít trust the election despite zero evidence of widespread voter fraud the very definition of feeling over facts?
    I said why not do both mail in voting and election voting.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I feel they can do a pretty good job of securing a private network. But whenever they send data over a public network, I am extraordinarily skeptical.
    The internet was a government network before it became a public network. The government uses the internet too.

Several countries programs that include internet voting ... it's growing every year and it will happen here eventually. Technology moves forward and it often scares people, and the fear tactics are usually based on "safety" and "security".

It's okay, neither one of us can change things ourselves so this discussion doesn't really matter either

The internet was a government network before it became a public network. The government uses the internet too.

Several countries programs that include internet voting ... it's growing every year and it will happen here eventually. Technology moves forward and it often scares people, and the fear tactics are usually based on "safety" and "security".

It's okay, neither one of us can change things ourselves so this discussion doesn't really matter either
    It is inevitable, I definitely don't disagree with you. But it is going to go badly in this country. Our governments at the local, state, and federal level absolutely suck at IT.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Stephen Richer, Republican recording official in Arizona was on Fox telling people this Fraudit in Arizona needs to end and that they are lying and making things up.

Glad to see they are telling the GOP Senate in Arizona to go **** themselves.

Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast