Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 315 of 319 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 4775
  1. #4711
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I haven't taken a side. You tell me how many more times that needs to be told to you or whomever help you and I will do what I can to oblige.
    Of course you have. Denying what is obvious and believing a proven liar is taking his side.

  2. #4712
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    At this point Brett lies so much he can’t even wrap his head around the idea that lying is bad and undercuts credibility.

  3. #4713
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Of course you have. Denying what is obvious and believing a proven liar is taking his side.
    I haven't taken any side. Show the post where I said I believe his story. Go ahead, I will wait.

    You making unproven statements and use of words that you CLEARLY use incorrectly is why....

    EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  4. #4714
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I haven't taken any side. Show the post where I said I believe his story. Go ahead, I will wait.

    You making unproven statements and use of words that you CLEARLY use incorrectly is why....

    EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
    Do you believe he paid for the abortion or not? Yes or no.

  5. #4715
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    wrong thread
    EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
    You're so off topic. We may need some moderation to clean up your posts.

  6. #4716
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    11,533
    Brett, please stay on topic. The topic is voter supression, not Herschel Walker's candidacy, by the way.

  7. #4717
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,122


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  8. #4718
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,016
    Did someone say Herschel Walker?


  9. #4719
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,122
    People would be apoplectic if Biden were saying things like this.

  10. #4720
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do you believe he paid for the abortion or not? Yes or no.
    I do not know. That's gotta be at least half a dozen times I have stated this.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #4721
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Brett, please stay on topic. The topic is voter supression, not Herschel Walker's candidacy, by the way.
    Correct. Pretty sure I am not the one bringing it up.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  12. #4722
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Correct. Pretty sure I am not the one bringing it up.
    Yet you have consistently responded to posters in various threads with some form of "this is off topic, take it to another thread". Now, we can all see through that weakness and understand that you post such nonsense when you're proven absolutely wrong. Your refusal to respond to the thread I started is just more evidence that your "hey, you're posting off topic things" posts are just deflections.

    The thing is, if you really want to follow the forum rules, then you should have never responded to what was brought up. By responding to it, you are now a participant. And this kindergarten argument of "they started it first" is really embarrassing for you.

    You've done this to yourself.

    In any case, here are some more examples of voter suppression that affected the 2022 midterms:

    https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...-2022-midterms

    The majority of the restrictive laws passed since 2021 coalesce around the conspiracy theory that increased mail voting led to rampant voter fraud. Several states expanded mail voting options in 2020 to ensure safe access to the vote during the pandemic. The expansion enabled the highest voter turnout rate this country has seen in over a century. While the high turnout facilitated by mail voting should have been cause for celebration, it inspired a backlash instead. There was no significant fraud in the 2020 elections, in mail voting or otherwise. Nonetheless, false claims quickly proliferated, and lawmakers seized on them to justify new voting restrictions.

    The new restrictions limit mail voting in a myriad of ways, including shortening the deadlines to apply for or return a mail ballot, imposing strict identification requirements on mail ballot applications or return ballots, limiting or prohibiting the use of drop boxes, and even criminalizing election officials who send out unsolicited mail voting applications.


    The article cites many restrictive laws based on election fraud lies. Without these restrictive laws and gerrymandering, I wonder if the GQP would ever win an election.

  13. #4723
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Yet you have consistently responded to posters in various threads with some form of "this is off topic, take it to another thread". Now, we can all see through that weakness and understand that you post such nonsense when you're proven absolutely wrong. Your refusal to respond to the thread I started is just more evidence that your "hey, you're posting off topic things" posts are just deflections.

    The thing is, if you really want to follow the forum rules, then you should have never responded to what was brought up. By responding to it, you are now a participant. And this kindergarten argument of "they started it first" is really embarrassing for you.

    You've done this to yourself.

    In any case, here are some more examples of voter suppression that affected the 2022 midterms:

    https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...-2022-midterms

    The majority of the restrictive laws passed since 2021 coalesce around the conspiracy theory that increased mail voting led to rampant voter fraud. Several states expanded mail voting options in 2020 to ensure safe access to the vote during the pandemic. The expansion enabled the highest voter turnout rate this country has seen in over a century. While the high turnout facilitated by mail voting should have been cause for celebration, it inspired a backlash instead. There was no significant fraud in the 2020 elections, in mail voting or otherwise. Nonetheless, false claims quickly proliferated, and lawmakers seized on them to justify new voting restrictions.

    The new restrictions limit mail voting in a myriad of ways, including shortening the deadlines to apply for or return a mail ballot, imposing strict identification requirements on mail ballot applications or return ballots, limiting or prohibiting the use of drop boxes, and even criminalizing election officials who send out unsolicited mail voting applications.


    The article cites many restrictive laws based on election fraud lies. Without these restrictive laws and gerrymandering, I wonder if the GQP would ever win an election.
    Bigot more and more. You're great at it.

    Back to suppression.
    The rules were changed for 2020 for pandemic purposes. Removing those rules is not suppression. They were meant only for the pandemic which we have left I believe.

    I've yet to see anyone combat 2000 mules. The attempts PSD has made so far are laughable.

    Don't forget that the demoKKKrats gerrymander as well. You'd think this would be a topic PSD posters could agree on is bad, but no, one side (the left) needs to be blinded to their own parties failings.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #4724
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Bigot more and more. You're great at it.

    Back to suppression.
    The rules were changed for 2020 for pandemic purposes. Removing those rules is not suppression. They were meant only for the pandemic which we have left I believe.

    I've yet to see anyone combat 2000 mules. The attempts PSD has made so far are laughable.

    Don't forget that the demoKKKrats gerrymander as well. You'd think this would be a topic PSD posters could agree on is bad, but no, one side (the left) needs to be blinded to their own parties failings.
    We'll add "bigot" to the list of words you don't understand.

    1st bolded: wrong. There have been a large number of new laws passed and proposed that were in response to lies about election fraud and had nothing to do with the pandemic. Read the article along with other links I've shared.

    2nd bolded: a more accurate statement would be "I have yet to accept what has been presented to me. My stubbornness and lack of critical thinking skills won't allow me to detach from lies and conspiracy theories that reinforce my biases."

    As far as gerrymandering, it's not good at all. Just like the electoral college. We need to go with popular votes. Republicans would rarely ever win under those circumstances.

    Here is more evidence of voter suppression: https://www.bbc.com/news/60309566

    And here is visual representation if that helps:


  15. #4725
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,844
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Bigot more and more. You're great at it.

    Back to suppression.
    The rules were changed for 2020 for pandemic purposes. Removing those rules is not suppression. They were meant only for the pandemic which we have left I believe.

    I've yet to see anyone combat 2000 mules. The attempts PSD has made so far are laughable.

    Don't forget that the demoKKKrats gerrymander as well. You'd think this would be a topic PSD posters could agree on is bad, but no, one side (the left) needs to be blinded to their own parties failings.
    I waste as little time debunking that as I would trying to argue to your pal Kanye that the Holocaust happened. There's more than enough info out there but neither you nor he are capable of understanding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •