Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 314 of 319 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 4775
  1. #4696
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He's merely pointing out that this thread is related to voter suppression.
    In a bigoted way
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #4697
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    except it is proof. Just like how this post is proof you donít know what proof even is.
    Every. Single. One.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #4698
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Every. Single. One.
    Of. My. Posts. Was. Correct. Thatís. Why. You. Have. No. Response.

  4. #4699
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    A receipt from an abortion clinic, a check to the woman, and a get well soon card all at the same time to the woman he initially said he never met despite having another child with.

    Anyone who doesnít think he paid for that abortion is as dumb as Walker.
    Feel free to jump to any conclusion you want with the evidence of a receipt with no name, no procedure identification, a check that does not match the receipt amount, and a condolence card absent of specific details.

    EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #4700
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    All fake news and speculation according to these amateur lawyers
    Remember demoKKKrat, voter supression, not Walker defense.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  6. #4701
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Feel free to jump to any conclusion you want with the evidence of a receipt with no name, no procedure identification, a check that does not match the receipt amount, and a condolence card absent of specific details.

    EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
    From a woman who he said he never met and who turned out he had a kid with. Why do you think he flat out lied about having known her?

    Thereís skepticism and thereís flat out idiocy. Itís a reasonable doubt, not any doubt. Anyone who doubts this isnít reasonable.

  7. #4702
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,016
    eVeRy SiNgLe OnE

  8. #4703
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    From a woman who he said he never met and who turned out he had a kid with. Why do you think he flat out lied about having known her?

    Thereís skepticism and thereís flat out idiocy. Itís a reasonable doubt, not any doubt. Anyone who doubts this isnít reasonable.
    I have no idea. Is it right if true about lying knowing her? Nope. Does it add anything to the actual issue? None.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  9. #4704
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I have no idea. Is it right if true about lying knowing her? Nope. Does it add anything to the actual issue? None.
    Of course it does. Itís called propensity to lie. He has demonstrated it, she has demonstrated a propensity to tell the truth.

    The only sentence you got right was your first: you have no idea.

    You would rather believe a flat out liar because you were told to.

  10. #4705
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49,122
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Is it right if true about lying knowing her?
    Those are all words at least.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  11. #4706
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,016
    Dude certainly vomits out some painful attempts at a coherent thought

  12. #4707
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Notice how quickly he dropped the blue cities in red states once it was discovered those cities canít preempt state laws on guns so the reason theyíre so bad is the red state gun laws?

  13. #4708
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Of course it does. Itís called propensity to lie. He has demonstrated it, she has demonstrated a propensity to tell the truth.

    The only sentence you got right was your first: you have no idea.

    You would rather believe a flat out liar because you were told to.
    I haven't taken a side. You tell me how many more times that needs to be told to you or whomever help you and I will do what I can to oblige.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #4709
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    ...
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #4710
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Notice how quickly he dropped the blue cities in red states once it was discovered those cities canít preempt state laws on guns so the reason theyíre so bad is the red state gun laws?
    wrong thread
    EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •