Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1451
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Beats me, I didn't conduct the study.

It's fascinating that "support for bombing civilians" isn't a deal-breaker for you. I'd wonder if her past anti-trans positions were, but I'm guessing that was more like a selling point.
    And one more thing about Tulsi Gabbard -- had she gotten the Democratic nomination for the presidency, I'm sure you would have gladly voted for her just to get Trump out of the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    And one more thing about Tulsi Gabbard -- had she gotten the Democratic nomination for the presidency, I'm sure you would have gladly voted for her just to get Trump out of the white house.
    Between the two of them, I'm not sure who would have been softer on Russia.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Would you have voted for Tulsi Gabbard or Donald Trump?

Probably Tulsi Gabbard because she's not all in on the right wing agenda for everything. Her impulses with regard to Putin can be curbed and she would be elected with Democrats controlling Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Probably Tulsi Gabbard because she's not all in on the right wing agenda for everything. Her impulses with regard to Putin can be curbed and she would be elected with Democrats controlling Congress.
    Thank you for answering. Now, I'll wait for Nate to answer.

Thank you for answering. Now, I'll wait for Nate to answer.
    Pretty much anyone would be preferable over Trump. None of the other candidates in 2016 on the GOP side would have led an insurrection against America.

Did you actually read the entire bill?
    Nah.

I posted it because some were whining ad nauseum about not being spoon-fed the substance of the 3.5 trillion dollar bill.

It took me, what, 17 seconds to find it.

Am I going to read it? Nope, but then again, neither was I one of those pissing and moaning about what is in it.

Fine. Glad you found it. I will read it if I have trouble getting to sleep some night. Most bills are incredibly tedious. Try reading the HIPPA law. It will work well for insomniacs to get to sleep (yes, I read it).

Beats me that all the lying Biden does doesn't bother you at all.
    As I said, I don't walk in lock-step with any politician. You get all bent out of shape when you perceive a lie on this board and still support Biden?
    It's fun to watch you make things up like this.

No one said you walk in lock-step with anyone, but multiple times recently you've made it a point to say you voted for someone that supported the Russian bombing of civilians. Clearly, that was not a deal breaker for you.

Fine. Glad you found it. I will read it if I have trouble getting to sleep some night. Most bills are incredibly tedious. Try reading the HIPPA law. It will work well for insomniacs to get to sleep (yes, I read it).
    It's HIPAA.

You do enjoy asking questions I've already answered.

As I said, Gabbard would have been an improvement over Trump.

I don't know about gladly voting for her, but I would've been glad to be rid of Trump.

Thankfully, there was no danger of that actually happening. She had zero path to the nomination.

OK, then you had no problem with Tulsi's statement and you ask me if it was a "deal breaker"?
    Typical of you. And I made a typo. Sorry. Not that you have never done that.
    As to you answering questions, you seldom do. At least not that a reasonable person would consider answered. In your mind, I'm sure you have answered all of my questions properly.
    Here is one that you were incapable of answering -- "Is Ivermectin labeled for human use?"

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's fun to watch you make things up like this.

No one said you walk in lock-step with anyone, but multiple times recently you've made it a point to say you voted for someone that supported the Russian bombing of civilians. Clearly, that was not a deal breaker for you.
    It wasn't a deal breaker for you? You sir are a hypocrite, but that is not a surprise to me or anyone else here.
    And by the way, I don't make things up. I'm not you.

OK, then you had no problem with Tulsi's statement and you ask me if it was a "deal breaker"?
    Typical of you. And I made a typo. Sorry. Not that you have never done that.
    As to you answering questions, you seldom do. At least not that a reasonable person would consider answered. In your mind, I'm sure you have answered all of my questions properly.
    Here is one that you were incapable of answering -- "Is Ivermectin labeled for human use?"
    Where did I say I had no problem with her statement?

Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast