Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1451
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    So you agreed with her support of Russia bombing civilians in Syria?
    I did not say that, nor do I agree with it. I am not in "lock-step" with anyone. She appears to be more honest than most politicians are. Pete was my 2nd choice.
    Are you OK with Biden's many lies?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I did not say that, nor do I agree with it. I am not in "lock-step" with anyone. She appears to be more honest than most politicians are. Pete was my 2nd choice.
    Are you OK with Biden's many lies?
    Ah, so you appreciate that she didn't lie about supporting Russia bombing civilians.

I guess I worry more about her supporting Russia bombing civilians than whether or not she's honest about it, but maybe that's just me.

Ah, so you appreciate that she didn't lie about supporting Russia bombing civilians.

I guess I worry more about her supporting Russia bombing civilians than whether or not she's honest about it, but maybe that's just me.
    You are really weird...so

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You are really weird...so
    Okay.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Okay.
    Your favorite 4 letter word....again.

Did I say that? More of you reading things into my posts that aren't there. Read what is there, not what you want to be there.
    Again, do you support all of the lies that Biden has told since he's been in office? "You won't get Covid if you're vaccinated!" "The $3.5 Trillion infrastructure won't add a single dime to the deficit (actually he is being more honest than usual here. It will add many millions or trillions of dimes to the deficit)."
    You appear to approve of these lies.

Did I say that? More of you reading things into my posts that aren't there. Read what is there, not what you want to be there.
    Again, do you support all of the lies that Biden has told since he's been in office? "You won't get Covid if you're vaccinated!" "The $3.5 Trillion infrastructure won't add a single dime to the deficit (actually he is being more honest than usual here. It will add many millions or trillions of dimes to the deficit)."
    You appear to approve of these lies.
    This wasn't you?

Why? At least she is honest about what she wants to do.
    It also seems worth pointing out that a Wharton study found that the infrastructure deal would reduce the deficit.

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

This wasn't you?

It also seems worth pointing out that a Wharton study found that the infrastructure deal would reduce the deficit.
    What is in the infrastructure deal that the Wharton study likes? I have had a great deal of difficulty getting the whole deal summarized.
    Edit. As I said before, I don't walk in lock-step with anyone. Tulsi Gabbard has said things I don't agree with, but there is not a politician that hasn't.

What is in the infrastructure deal that the Wharton study likes? I have had a great deal of difficulty getting the whole deal summarized.
    Edit. As I said before, I don't walk in lock-step with anyone. Tulsi Gabbard has said things I don't agree with, but there is not a politician that hasn't.
    It changes so much, So has Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And that is a huge problem when they are trying to gain support for this deal.

Beats me, I didn't conduct the study.

It's fascinating that "support for bombing civilians" isn't a deal-breaker for you. I'd wonder if her past anti-trans positions were, but I'm guessing that was more like a selling point.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And that is a huge problem when they are trying to gain support for this deal.
    It’s kind of how these things work in a democratic republic.

Furthermore, the substance of trillion dollar bills does not fit easily into media sound bites. https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...bill/5376/text

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Furthermore, the substance of trillion dollar bills does not fit easily into media sound bites. https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...bill/5376/text
    It's almost like no one wants to sit through bills hundreds of pages long and instead are looking for bullet points. I'm sure there is pork/unnecessary spending in that bill but most Americans agree infrastructure spending is a good idea.

Beats me, I didn't conduct the study.

It's fascinating that "support for bombing civilians" isn't a deal-breaker for you. I'd wonder if her past anti-trans positions were, but I'm guessing that was more like a selling point.
    Beats me that all the lying Biden does doesn't bother you at all.
    As I said, I don't walk in lock-step with any politician. You get all bent out of shape when you perceive a lie on this board and still support Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Did you actually read the entire bill? Is this the one being debated today? Or have they rewritten some of it again?
    As I said, if it is roads, bridges, and water/sewer projects for small cities and towns, I'm all for it.

Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast