Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1451
    If you believe that people under $400K will not pay more taxes, I have some ocean-front property to sell you in Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is a silly thing and you are being proven as silly.
    Why? Do you honestly think that CCP won't try to re-annex Taiwan?
    And are you saying that the Chinese and Russians respect Biden?
    Last edited by catman; 10-26-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Why? Do you honestly think that CCP won't try to re-annex Taiwan?
    And are you saying that the Chinese and Russians respect Biden?
    I believe they won't try to re-annext Taiwan...

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Biden was supposed to bring sanity and honesty back to government and has failed miserably at both.
    Wait a minute. Arenít you the guy who proclaimed well before that actual election that Biden is senile? How the hell can the guy bring sanity back if heís senile?

Why? At least she is honest about what she wants to do. Biden consistently lies about everything (Delaware St College, Angie the Amtrak conductor, Driving an 18-wheeler, etc.)
    You buy all of this nonsense hook, line and sinker, yet you complain that some anonymous poster on an internet bulletin board is "lying" to you? He is supposed to be the president. If you can't trust the president to tell the truth, you have lost faith in government. And, don't start in with "but Trump!" because everyone knows about his honesty already. He is no longer the president, in case you forgot.
    So you agreed with her support of Russia bombing civilians in Syria?

If you believe that people under $400K will not pay more taxes, I have some ocean-front property to sell you in Arkansas.
    It's Arizona

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    So you agreed with her support of Russia bombing civilians in Syria?
    They don't like it when you bring up her affinity for Assad.

Calling him a liar based on the assumption he wonít keep a campaign promise makes you a liar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I believe they won't try to re-annext Taiwan...

In these changing times, that is a bold statement. We have Erdogan in Turkey kicking out ten western ambassadors including members of NATO which he is a "loyal'' member. We are starting to make the same mistakes but with Pakistan with increased aid money to a ruler who has made it a habit of sheltering Islamist radicals. Russia and China are taking a joint naval fleet thru the China Sea. Russia is doing this as China increases military flyovers of Tawain. They have broken the democratic protest in Hong Kong. China is starting to have a small arms conflict with India on their shared border.

The sands are shifting, and things are brewing. Add climate change into the equation, ie the water conflict between China and Vietnam, Laos and India, over to the middle east, Turkey and Iraq, plus, Egypt, and the lower nation region of the Nile, anything can pop anywhere.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2021 at 02:29 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    In these changing times, that is a bold statement. We have Erdogan in Turkey kicking out ten western ambassadors including members of NATO which he is a "loyal'' member. We are starting to make the same mistakes but with Pakistan with increased aid money to a ruler who has made it a habit of sheltering Islamist radicals. Russia and China are taking a joint naval fleet thru the China Sea. Russia is doing this as China increases military flyovers of Tawain. They have broken the democratic protest in Hong Kong. China is starting to have a small arms conflict with India on their shared border.

The sands are shifting, and things are brewing. Add climate change into the equation, ie the water conflict between China and Vietnam, Laos and India, over to the middle east, Turkey and Iraq, plus, Egypt, and the lower nation region of the Nile, anything can pop anywhere.
    I feel comfortable making the claim. I didn't plan for the 100 to be that large, but in retrospect, I'm glad that it worked out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Only to yell at produce managers about asparagus

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Don't forget about yelling at the Chipotle workers for not dumping enough toppings on his McBurrito.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Wait a minute. Arenít you the guy who proclaimed well before that actual election that Biden is senile? How the hell can the guy bring sanity back if heís senile?
    He's also the guy that argued until he was red in the face that Trump was fired.

Reminds me of when the Republican Texas Lt. Gov. Offered a $10,000 reward for people reporting credible voter fraud. So far, his only conviction was a Republican trying to vote on behalf of a dead family member.
    At what point do we just let the former confederate states secede? Theyíre an intellectual and economic drag on the rest of the U.S. Let them fail on their own without any federal support. Then take in all the refugees fleeing their stupidity and corruption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is where I am right now.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Not logical, or doable but oh how I would like these people as far away as possible from our school, political or social systems.

Will Rogers

Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast