Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 899
  1. #721
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I believe people didnít like the idea of a slave being at Lincolnís feet.
    lmao, wtf, there's a slave in the Lincoln statue??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #722
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,451
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao, wtf, there's a slave in the Lincoln statue??
    Not the Lincoln Memorial, but there is another statue with a slave at Lincolnís feet thanking him for freeing the slaves. It was commissioned by former slaves.
    Last edited by valade16; 05-08-2021 at 11:53 AM.

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,621
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lmao, wtf, there's a slave in the Lincoln statue??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    As Valade said, it's a different one entirely. I'm not saying that I want it removed. I'm just pointing out why the people who did wanted it removed. Some people (who I'm referring to isn't hidden very well at all) can't understand why someone wants to do what they do and disagree with it at the same time.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,621

  5. #725
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,621

  6. #726
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,621
    Calling the Arizona activities a fraudit is really succinct and accurate.

  7. #727
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,621
    Had anyone in the Arizona fraudit found any bamboo?

  8. #728
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,621

  9. #729
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,673
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not the Lincoln Memorial, but there is another statue with a slave at Lincolnís feet thanking him for freeing the slaves. It was commissioned by former slaves.
    Well, I can imagine their gratefulness towards Lincoln considering a lot of former presidents had slaves or consider slavery the price of empire building and capitalism.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  10. #730
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,813
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Remember there are no voter suppression techniques in Georgia or anywhere in the US for that matter.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-13-2021 at 10:28 PM.

  11. #731
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,621
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Remember there is no voter suppression techniques in Georgia or anywhere in the US for that matter.
    Yep itís all just moves dedicated to making it so there will be no risk of fraud.

  12. #732
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,963
    Nah, you guys just like to let criminals get away with committing voter fraud.

  13. #733
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,450
    We could expose the GOP true motive if Dems put out a bill that massively increases voting availability and includes voter ID to make it "secure". When the GOP votes against it that lie is clearly exposed.

  14. #734
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    98,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    We could expose the GOP true motive if Dems put out a bill that massively increases voting availability and includes voter ID to make it "secure". When the GOP votes against it that lie is clearly exposed.
    But voter ID is part of their push to make voting less available. So we could curl our hands like an evil genius while playing ourselves? Thatís really dumb if Democrats passed a voter suppression scheme to ďexposeĒ Republicans as vote suppressors.

  15. #735
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,450
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    But voter ID is part of their push to make voting less available. So we could curl our hands like an evil genius while playing ourselves? Thatís really dumb if Democrats passed a voter suppression scheme to ďexposeĒ Republicans as vote suppressors.
    The point is the GOP keeps harping about voter fraud and couching all kinds of suppression in that cause. If we give them voter ID while also doing things like federal holidays for voting, mandating many more days of open voting, making voting time paid time, etc. The end result would be more voting not less even with voter ID.

    How are they going to argue against a bill with voter ID that increases total voting turnout? It's just a way to end this stupid debate.

Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •