Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 127 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3430
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It sounds like I don't know but a lot of misinfo has been posted on this board.

But you believe what you need to
    Ok, but what does that have to do with whether you believe there is currently voter suppression?

I accept you donít believe any of the instances, or misinformation as you call it, posted here are voter suppression.

Iím asking if you do believe there is currently any voter suppression, beyond why has been posted here.

It sounds like your answer is no. Is that accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ok, but what does that have to do with whether you believe there is currently voter suppression?

I accept you donít believe any of the instances, or misinformation as you call it, posted here are voter suppression.

Iím asking if you do believe there is currently any voter suppression, beyond why has been posted here.

It sounds like your answer is no. Is that accurate?
    No, the accurate answer for a second time is I don't know. Do you have something to bring forth for consideration?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Itís such good ****!

I am grateful to Virginia Senate Democrats who stood in the way of efforts to turn back the clock on our electoral system. We had a free safe and fair election in 2020 and 2021 with these rules and now thanks to their stalwart efforts, we will again in 2022 and 2023. We need to maintain or expand our majority to prevent a backslide on voter rights going into 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I am grateful to Virginia Senate Democrats who stood in the way of efforts to turn back the clock on our electoral system. We had a free safe and fair election in 2020 and 2021 with these rules and now thanks to their stalwart efforts, we will again in 2022 and 2023. We need to maintain or expand our majority to prevent a backslide on voter rights going into 2024.

The literal translation of this was:

Hooray for us. We can try and steal another election(s). Its going to take major actions legally to pry the fraud out from the grimy fingers of Democrat operatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The literal translation of this was:

Hooray for us. We can try and steal another election(s). Its going to take major actions legally to pry the fraud out from the grimy fingers of Democrat operatives.
    So Democrats stole the election for governor last year? Or is it only elections that Democrats win that are stolen?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

No, the accurate answer for a second time is I don't know. Do you have something to bring forth for consideration?
    Yes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-black-voters/

Conservatives in North Carolina specifically requested data on racial differences in voting behaviors and the purposefully eliminated or restricted all forms of voting which black people predominated.

The discovered black people were more likely to use early voting in the first 7 days of their 17 day period, so they reduced the early voting by exactly 7 days.

They discovered that black people and Democratic counties were overwhelmingly more likely to vote on Sundays, so they eliminated Sunday as a voting day.

They looked at which forms of ID black and white voters were most likely to have and disallowed the types black people were most likely to have while allowing only those white people were more likely to have.

The NC Court said this is about as clear cut a case of disenfranchisement in modern times as we are likely to see.do you think this was voter suppression?

Yes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-black-voters/

Conservatives in North Carolina specifically requested data on racial differences in voting behaviors and the purposefully eliminated or restricted all forms of voting which black people predominated.

The discovered black people were more likely to use early voting in the first 7 days of their 17 day period, so they reduced the early voting by exactly 7 days.

They discovered that black people and Democratic counties were overwhelmingly more likely to vote on Sundays, so they eliminated Sunday as a voting day.

They looked at which forms of ID black and white voters were most likely to have and disallowed the types black people were most likely to have while allowing only those white people were more likely to have.

The NC Court said this is about as clear cut a case of disenfranchisement in modern times as we are likely to see.do you think this was voter suppression?
    Gerrymandering is a form of voter suppression. I am on the record here that both sides do it and it needs to end.

Changing the days to vote on, length of vote is not voter suppression.

You want to join voter ID to cast? thought not. Lack of Voter ID is a form of voter suppression.

The democratic party really believes that minorities and specifically African Americans are unable to get or currently posses state ID. Video after video of folks just asking people on the streets proves this narrative false. Take your own survey. Head outside and ask if folks have a state ID or know where the DMV is. Ask of all races. All of them will have ID and/or know where the DMV is located.

Your article is racist and the democratic judges played politics and you swallowed as did the writer of the article.
    Last edited by brett05; 01-26-2022 at 03:21 PM.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Gerrymandering is a form of voter suppression. I am on the record here that both sides do it and it needs to end.

You want to join voter ID to cast? thought not. Lack of Voter ID is a form of voter suppression.
    Not even if you specifically got the data on when black people voted and changed the days and lengths to vote based on the data you received to stop them from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

Does the same-day voter registration require a photo ID?

Not even if you specifically got the data on when black people voted and changed the days and lengths to vote based on the data you received to stop them from voting?
    You will have a difficult if not impossible time showing the connection.

The democratic party really believes that minorities and specifically African Americans are unable to get or currently posses state ID. Video after video of folks just asking people on the streets proves this narrative false. Take your own survey. Head outside and ask if folks have a state ID or know where the DMV is. Ask of all races. All of them will have ID and/or know where the DMV is located.

Your article is racist and the democratic judges played politics and you swallowed as did the writer of the article.
    If you change the rules because you determine which people will vote against you, then yes it is voter suppression. I believe the courts referred to their technique in voter suppression as "surgical".
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

You will have a difficult if not impossible time showing the connection.
    Obviously not since they were able to in court. If you think itís just pure coincidence that the people who specifically asked for racial voting data and then amended the rules that targeted when and how black people voted, youíre naive beyond belief.

Do you think that was coincidence or intentional?

Obviously not since they were able to in court. If you think itís just pure coincidence that the people who specifically asked for racial voting data and then amended the rules that targeted when and how black people voted, youíre naive beyond belief.

Do you think that was coincidence or intentional?
    NaÔve is that you think the democratic court made judgment to keep fair and balance instead of themselves in power.

Why were the rules changed? To help prevent fraud. It was in your linked article as well.

NaÔve is that you think the democratic court made judgment to keep fair and balance instead of themselves in power.

Why were the rules changed? To help prevent fraud. It was in your linked article as well.
    Why do you think they specifically asked for racial data on voting? Why do you think their recommendations happened to be restricted the biggest black voting habits?