Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Do some research for yourself. As I said, it took me about 5 minutes.
    To save your precious fingers, here is a page to look at:
    https://search.myway.com/search/GGma...out+IDs&st=tab
    @dbroncos78087, here is the information I found with a minimum of effort.

@dbroncos78087, here is the information I found with a minimum of effort.
    LULZ...blocked by my work and here is some fun info:

URL Category: Potentially Unwanted Software;Search Engines/Portals
    Threat Risk Level: 7
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Look at it when you get home. It is just a search engine.
    And, you should be actually working at work, not spending time on internet bulletin boards. Perhaps someone should ask your employer if it's OK for you to spend as much time as you do on this site?

Steve Bousquet
    @stevebousquet
    NEW: News media is barred from entry at Gov. Ron DeSantis’ signing of controversial elections bill, SB 90. DeSantis spokeswoman Taryn Fenske says bill signing is a “Fox exclusive”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keeping the spin in house with the propaganda arm. Transparency at its best lol

The Lost Boys of PSD

I guess the Texas Legislature is debating their newest voter restrictions in the bills on the floor today. May look in just for chuckles. It was said that Texas already had the strictest voter laws in the country to begin with. But hey, they may be able to post goons at polling places to discourage those of the wrong pigment to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    I guess the Texas Legislature is debating their newest voter restrictions in the bills on the floor today. May look in just for chuckles. It was said that Texas already had the strictest voter laws in the country to begin with. But hey, they may be able to post goons at polling places to discourage those of the wrong pigment to vote.
    I live in the blue dot of texas (Austin) and the voting seems pretty easy and open, but I'm not that dark skinned either.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I live in the blue dot of texas (Austin) and the voting seems pretty easy and open, but I'm not that dark skinned either.
    Take a look at the Bill if you have time. I still think the most disturbing aspect is it will allow partisan poll watchers. Think they will come equipped with Peacemakers?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Take a look at the Bill if you have time. I still think the most disturbing aspect is it will allow partisan poll watchers. Think they will come equipped with Peacemakers?
    If they do both sides will react the same and it will end up just being enforcers vs enforcers like the NHL in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If they do both sides will react the same and it will end up just being enforcers vs enforcers like the NHL in the 80s.
    Democrats need to take advantage of the bill that passed in GA that allows vote contesting. Literally contest EVERY vote passed in areas won by Republicans. We all know that they did it so they could protest votes in high Democrat areas. Need to play that reverse card on Republicans. Literally not one vote should go uncontested in any district won by Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Democrats need to take advantage of the bill that passed in GA that allows vote contesting. Literally contest EVERY vote passed in areas won by Republicans. We all know that they did it so they could protest votes in high Democrat areas. Need to play that reverse card on Republicans. Literally not one vote should go uncontested in any district won by Republicans.
    And that is fine with me. Both sides will benefit from this law.

Nobody will benefit with the ability to harass voters. We're already seeing what the end result of that will be in Arizona. Apparently that shady firm the Arizona senate contracted is going to be calling Arizona voters to ask them questions. People are going to start getting the impression that voting in this country now includes literal harassment and less people will vote. That's a terrible thing to do. But if Republicans are going to create these rules to attack Democrats, then Democrats need to strategically abuse it to encourage its repeal.

Who is harassing voters? Voters will have to prove their identity, and that is fine. Anyone who has a problem proving their identity has more issues than you or I do.
    And, by the way, I fully expect the Democrats and Republicans to both abuse the privileges in the law which is why I continue to say that Federal Voter ID is the only way to vote.
    You will disagree and that is fine with me. I will not persuade you to change your mind and don't really want to take the time to try right now. I'm tired after a long evening at work. Perhaps we can take this up again on a day when I am not working.
    Last edited by catman; 05-07-2021 at 12:55 AM.

Who is harassing voters? Voters will have to prove their identity, and that is fine. Anyone who has a problem proving their identity has more issues than you or I do.
    And, by the way, I fully expect the Democrats and Republicans to both abuse the privileges in the law which is why I continue to say that Federal Voter ID is the only way to vote.
    You will disagree and that is fine with me. I will not persuade you to change your mind and don't really want to take the time to try right now. I'm tired after a long evening at work. Perhaps we can take this up again on a day when I am not working.
    Section 15 of SB 202 adds text to Georgia law that removes any limit to the number of electors that can be challenged. So a GA voter in a district can legally challenge every single vote cast

https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legisla...0212022/201121

I don’t think anyone will benefit from that.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don’t think anyone will benefit from that.
    Yep.

Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast