Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 228 of 253 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3785
  1. #3406
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Not only that, but the author is from NPR which stands for NOT PRO REPUBLICAN.
    Sounds like it stands for ignoring facts.

  2. #3407
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,167
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sounds like it stands for ignoring facts.
    Nope. The election was stolen for Biden. NPR means NOT PRO REPUBLICAN.

  3. #3408
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Nope. The election was stolen for Biden. NPR means NOT PRO REPUBLICAN.
    THe eLeCTiOn waS sToLEn…

  4. #3409
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Not only that, but the author is from NPR which stands for NOT PRO REPUBLICAN.

  5. #3410
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,790
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    A continued dropping on the head?

  6. #3411
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,167
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    THe eLeCTiOn waS sToLEn…
    You and Splff must be twins, eh? Figures.

  7. #3412
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You and Splff must be twins, eh? Figures.
    I hope you find a way to process your mental illness.

  8. #3413
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    46,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Not only that, but the author is from NPR which stands for NOT PRO REPUBLICAN.
    Are you under the impression that a news organization should be pro Republican?


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  9. #3414
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,139
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Was there even one report that she arrived late or left early for you to pull your theory from?
    You asked for possible reasons. I provided possible reasons and also stated I, like you and the article, have no idea why she was let go.

    Where are you getting lost?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  10. #3415
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The election was stolen for Biden.
    So?

  11. #3416
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,790
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You asked for possible reasons. I provided possible reasons and also stated I, like you and the article, have no idea why she was let go.

    Where are you getting lost?
    Let's do odds...what do you think the odds are that she was showing up late or leaving late versus the fact that she voted to certify the election results?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  12. #3417
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,167
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Are you under the impression that a news organization should be pro Republican?
    No. But a news organization should be impartial and unbiased.

  13. #3418
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    No. But a news organization should be impartial and unbiased.
    You mean like Red Voice Media and the Patriot Press?

  14. #3419
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    6,139
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Let's do odds...what do you think the odds are that she was showing up late or leaving late versus the fact that she voted to certify the election results?
    Let's step up, be an adult, and admit finally on something which you are wrong about. Just one time. Come on. I got faith in you.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #3420
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,308
    You're one to ****ing talk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •