Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    The greatest part about this is I now know you live in Florida. The place that actually did have an election rigged. Where shill candidates were added to the ballots in order to confuse the uninformed voter and swing a tight election

Who paid for this? We don't really know. The donation came from an LLC that is clearly a front from what state? Georgia. From there the paper trail ends because Florida doesn't believe in campaign finance laws.

Anyone hear Sluggo outraged about this actual rigged election that happened in his home state? You seem not to care as much about this stufg when a Republican wins the election. It's almost like you're full of ****.
    Yep shoddy elections equates to ones where Republicans lose. There were no major issues with our elections and the states Republicans complain most about are ones that there own party said were secure and safe. They were the ones subjected to multiple recounts that changed absolutely nothing. The fact of the matter is that we had one of the most secure elections in our country's history (I'm not sure I could point to exactly which were more secure, this is a figure of speech) and they are upset because that was also one of the highest turnout elections because the politicians across the country responsible for elections made the restrictions less and gave more people access to the polls...you know because there was a pandemic. But the dirty little secret is that there's no reason we couldn't run the election exactly like we did in 2020 going forward. Not one single reason.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

We have the means to test the validity of district lines, and we continue to do nothing to fix it in most states ... last I looked 12 states have laws that do gerrymandering tests that work.

Term limits I'm for. Absolute power corrupts absolutely ... there needs to be ends in place for careers in congress, we need new ideas to get in.

Line item veto is a terrible idea.

Does anyone have a constitutional idea for how to get money out of politics?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep shoddy elections equates to ones where Republicans lose. There were no major issues with our elections and the states Republicans complain most about are ones that there own party said were secure and safe. They were the ones subjected to multiple recounts that changed absolutely nothing. The fact of the matter is that we had one of the most secure elections in our country's history (I'm not sure I could point to exactly which were more secure, this is a figure of speech) and they are upset because that was also one of the highest turnout elections because the politicians across the country responsible for elections made the restrictions less and gave more people access to the polls...you know because there was a pandemic. But the dirty little secret is that there's no reason we couldn't run the election exactly like we did in 2020 going forward. Not one single reason.
    How do we build a system that removes any and all questions about the results? GOP gerrymandering and voter suppression and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    How do we build a system that removes any and all questions about the results? GOP gerrymandering and voter suppression and all.
    Unfortunately you really can't. Regardless how secure the system is, there will always be people who question it. But we can choose not to pass laws based on suspicions and rather on factual information. In theory, that is supposed to be the benefit of a republic form of government over a democratic (small r and d) one.

Unfortunately you really can't. Regardless how secure the system is, there will always be people who question it. But we can choose not to pass laws based on suspicions and rather on factual information. In theory, that is supposed to be the benefit of a republic form of government over a democratic (small r and d) one.
    I agree generally, but I do think we can get as close to there as possible with internet based voting where the audit trail is fully publicly available and transparent. There will always be some people questioning everything, but right now we have thousands on both sides questioning the results in most elections.

https://twitter.com/AriBerman/status...51737251127300

It's good we have our priorities in order.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Yeah...this guy ^ definitely doesn't get his news from social media.

147 mass shootings in 3.5 months.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

https://twitter.com/T_Bone1972/statu...931275/photo/1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...States_in_2021

https://kfor.com/news/mass-shootings...ng-us-in-2021/

Yeah, laugh at where I am getting statistical facts from instead of the real issue. Glad you were able to contribute to the conversation with your typical cluelessness.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-16-2021 at 03:10 PM.

lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

147 mass shootings in 3.5 months. [emoji23]
    From gone for good to posting every single day again like *that*. Someone just can't get enough of this place.

Are you disputing his facts? Or just making a laugh to hide from the facts?

drboncsthelesser actually just thinks it's funny there's been so many in the last 3.5 months.
    HELLO

Are you disputing his facts? Or just making a laugh to hide from the facts?
    He thinks he is getting over on me because I quoted social media for a fact. Just a weak attempt at trolling and insults which seems to be a motif.

**** the fact that we've had that many mass shootings in 4 calendar months. That's not important.

He thinks he is getting over on me because I quoted social media for a fact. Just a weak attempt at trolling and insults which seems to be a motif.

**** the fact that we've had that many mass shootings in 4 calendar months. That's not important.
    I just wish he had even a smidgen of cleverness. It's always the most basic ***** troll.

Sounds about right. Look I don’t care if facts come from the door of a gas station bathroom. Just that they’re facts.

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast