Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Rioght. One of those democracies where you can vote as often as you like,
    Give us proof this is being done, and I will STFU about it. If you can't, then do us the service of doing the same.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Our republican posters will give a PC response to this, and then ignore it while claiming the democrat are the threat. I am betting they will just ignore it or rationalize it.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-08-2021 at 02:33 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Our republican posters will give a PC response to this, and then ignore it while claiming the democrat are the threat. I am betting they will just ignore it or rationalize it.
    I think our republican posters would agree that Trump would have wpn the election outright if we could have been sure as to who was voting. Y\

And you're right……we rationalize. try it sometime. It's fun.

I think our republican posters would agree that Trump would have wpn the election outright if we could have been sure as to who was voting. Y\

We are sure. At least those of us who aren't dumb as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    We are sure. At least those of us who aren't dumb as ****.
    Does **** mean what I think it does???

We are certain who was voting. This whole fallacy of the Big Lie is nothing more than just that...a fallacy. Was it the audits that have been run nearly exclusively by Republican states that have turned up no evidence? Or perhaps the 60+ dismissed court cases? What is it that makes you believe we somehow have all these votes that got cast by random people or perhaps foreigners? Are you supportive of the efforts they're doing in Arizona looking for bamboo in the ballots?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

"Rationalizing" things in a fictitious fantasyland doesn't have much real world application
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We are certain who was voting. This whole fallacy of the Big Lie is nothing more than just that...a fallacy. Was it the audits that have been run nearly exclusively by Republican states that have turned up no evidence? Or perhaps the 60+ dismissed court cases? What is it that makes you believe we somehow have all these votes that got cast by random people or perhaps foreigners? Are you supportive of the efforts they're doing in Arizona looking for bamboo in the ballots?
    If you counted every ballot individually in front of these conspirators they would still say Trump won. Its a waste of time because its a mindset, not an actual matter of what is right or wrong.

Do Trump supporters want to know a way in which Trump would have won the 2020 election? If COVID never happened because he was never a person built to handle a situation like a global pandemic. Once that happened and we saw how poorly he dealt with it, his days were numbered.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-08-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    If you counted every ballot individually in front of these conspirators they would still say Trump won. Its a waste of time because its a mindset, not an actual matter of what is right or wrong.

Do Trump supporters want to know a way in which Trump would have won the 2020 election? If COVID never happened because he was never a person built to handle a situation like a global pandemic. Once that happened and we saw how poorly he dealt with it, his days were numbered.
    Oh I don’t expect to change his mind. They are all in on the Big Lie. They don’t care about facts or logic.

Looks like Texas Republicans are gearing up a special session to take another stab at passing voter suppression laws. They are trying to distance this bill from the previous one by arguing that bill was bad and contained typos and other bad provisions. They’re ignoring the bill they want now having many of those same provisions.

Good news is the people committing voter fraud was caught using existing laws.

https://deadstate.org/former-republi...f-voter-fraud/

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    "Rationalizing" things in a fictitious fantasyland doesn't have much real world application
    When you are wrong and deep down know you are wrong that is what you do. Poor Repugnuts.

Nevada is doing the right things. Expanding mail in voting, increasing automatic voter registration, and also increasing access for people who are suffering from disabilities. It’s amazing how some states can do the right things despite all the movement the wrong direction.

Looks like Republicans should be happy with Manchin’s voting rights bill. It includes non-strict voter ID. I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat it here so everyone is clear, I oppose that provision unequivocally.

Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast