Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1224
    Looks like we’re going to learn more about the financing of the Fraudit.

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/08...rned-over.html

Damn they caught them saying the quiet part out loud and openly admitting the changes aren’t for election security but for their own job security.

Fighting through their labyrinth of electoral changes is key. We need to make sure that we overwhelm them with numbers. It's the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Fighting through their labyrinth of electoral changes is key. We need to make sure that we overwhelm them with numbers. It's the only way.
    Again they made so many shady changes from putting gop people in charge of counting, to almost zero drop boxes and lowered the amount of voting polls in heave dem areas so while they have a high percentage of people who can vote, they have made it hard for people to cast those votes unless you want to spend 8 hours on line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably the biggest form of voter supression in the US is the stranglehold that the two major parties (and their pennyboys in the media) have on the process.

From unbalanced primaries to gerrymandering to doctored money, the system not only favors the Republican and Democratic parties, by its very design it excludes others.

Little wonder that in non-presidential years over half of the electorate don’t vote. They are simply left unmoved for the most part by the dreary choices resulting from a flawed process. Hell, even in those presidential years, we call it astounding when the turnout exceeds 60%.

By the way, I do not blame either party for this; they are taking advantage of a system that is designed to offer two viable choices, which despite some occasional spicy elements in each party, are basically Budweiser on the one hand and Coors on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Probably the biggest form of voter supression in the US is the stranglehold that the two major parties (and their pennyboys in the media) have on the process.

From unbalanced primaries to gerrymandering to doctored money, the system not only favors the Republican and Democratic parties, by its very design it excludes others.

Little wonder that in non-presidential years over half of the electorate don’t vote. They are simply left unmoved for the most part by the dreary choices resulting from a flawed process. Hell, even in those presidential years, we call it astounding when the turnout exceeds 60%.

By the way, I do not blame either party for this; they are taking advantage of a system that is designed to offer two viable choices, which despite some occasional spicy elements in each party, are basically Budweiser on the one hand and Coors on the other.
    I think the most offensive is the broken primary system because it assures that even if you get everyone to vote it's still nearly impossible to make progress because they eliminate anyone not willing to play the game before they get to the polls.

Maria belongs in a nut house. No two ways about it.

Lmao the states changing their laws are in favor of the nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lmao the states changing their laws are in favor of the nuts.

It is extremely disheartening to see how they are making voting harder for no reason. They are convincing people that the election was stolen and gaslighting them into paying money they don’t have to finance the retiree from Florida’s debts.

More delays in the Fraudit.

I'm sure there won't be any conspiracy theories about them getting COVID.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm sure there won't be any conspiracy theories about them getting COVID.
    Nah these people are pretty stable and entirely all there upstairs. They will see it as a regular every day thing that could have happened to anyone. They won't ruminate about wild and unfounded conspiracy theories probably involving the Bildebergs and lizard people.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Any district lines should be challenged immediately.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...et/5584114001/

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast