Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    At 42? Stop.
    I mean he never got hit more than 20 times in a game until 2015... His 15th year in the league. I think the fact that his body hasn't broken down is a testament to the teams he's been on as much as himself.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I mean he never got hit more than 20 times in a game until 2015... His 15th year in the league. I think the fact that his body hasn't broken down is a testament to the teams he's been on as much as himself.
    Is it common for QBs to be hit 20 times in a game? I can't imagine it is.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yeah, but like I said, if you add a QB who is only slightly less turnover-prone as Jameis Winston, the Bucs are very likely a playoff team. They added Brady so their chances at winning a SB increased even more. But it's still not a huge difference because of the playoff format.

As for the Chiefs being "everyone's SB favorite" I'm on the record as saying this is incomprehensible to me. Check page 1. I have no idea how Vegas came up with the Chiefs-3 line, except that they apparently don't acknowledge the OLs either. The Chiefs OTs versus the Bucs pass rushers was a huge mismatch.
    Well, good on your part for sure. I thought they were going to win too, but we were in the minority is what I am arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Good luck dude! Hope it all comes back ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You’ll survive.
    Upside: The COVID Test came back negative.
    Downside: I've got the "worst sinus infection they've ever seen"

Why is that bad? I'm allergic to penicillin and have taken the Z-pack 3 times in 5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    From the start of the season:
    The record belongs to Brett Favre, who surpassed John Elway (516) in his final NFL season in 2010 and finished with 525. A decade later, Favre can pass on the badge of honor.

But with Roethlisberger and Brady sitting at 511 and 508, respectively, the next-closest active quarterback is Aaron Rodgers with 455.
    Just sacks it's about 1.5x per game.

From 2017:
    But a closer look at the numbers has to give the Panthers some concern going forward. After all, it's no surprise Newton - even as durable as he is - suffered such an injury with the pounding he's taken in recent years. According to ESPN Stats and Info, Newton has taken 922 hits or sacks since 2011, the most by far among any quarterback. Seahawks' signal-caller Russell Wilson is second with 615.
    For Cam that's 9.6 hits per game. For Wilson that's 6.4 per game. And that's based on not missing any games.

So no....being hit 20 times a game isn't normal at all.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

From 2017:

For Cam that's 9.6 hits per game. For Wilson that's 6.4 per game. And that's based on not missing any games.

I just looked into it, he dropped back 60 times in the Denver AFCCG, so he got hit on a third of his drops. That's probably a high % for a game, but not as inane as I was imagining. Hell, I bet Cam got hit on a higher % of his plays in the following SB game, but with a lower number of drop backs.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

From 2017:

This is my point. Brady is 43 years old, has been in the NFL for 21 seasons, and still isn't even first on the list of most hit QB in the NFL lol

JPP is undefeated in the playoffs.

8-0

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    This is my point. Brady is 43 years old, has been in the NFL for 21 seasons, and still isn't even first on the list of most hit QB in the NFL lol
    i hate the ****er but maybe just maybe that is also the majorit of tom brady? read the field and get that **** out... he reads the field so fast and the play calling is on point to help with that while having the OLINE/TE/Slant guys to make that **** possible along with the deep thread. Brady is a ****ing genius... he lacks skill tbh but his brain is a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i hate the ****er but maybe just maybe that is also the majorit of tom brady? read the field and get that **** out... he reads the field so fast and the play calling is on point to help with that while having the OLINE/TE/Slant guys to make that **** possible along with the deep thread. Brady is a ****ing genius... he lacks skill tbh but his brain is a miracle.
    IIRC his time to throw has been quite average over his career. So he's not super fast, but he's certainly not slow.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    JPP is undefeated in the playoffs.

8-0
    Funner fact: JPP is one ring away from filling his entire hand.

Mahomes qbr was worse than any Wentz start this season.

Him and the KC offense bodyswapped with the Steelers. Freaky friday situation.

but yo he lost 2 olineman... so nothing else matters.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast