Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Damn!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I didn’t mean to imply that.

They are both the GOATS.

There’s always talk that Bill was the main reason. I think that’s BS.

I don’t care how stacked TB appears, not claiming they aren’t really good, but they aren’t the only team with a strong 1-2 WR.

What Brady has done is other worldly. It’s special.

I’ll just leave it at that.
    Without Brady they are nowhere near a legit SB contender. Even with Brady, who people were labelling as washed, most were acting as if they still weren't. Guess they were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Without Brady they are nowhere near a legit SB contender. Even with Brady, who people were labelling as washed, most were acting as if they still weren't. Guess they were wrong.
    Maybe not a "legit SB contender" but merely going from a QB who commits two turnovers per game to one turnover per game would have made them a playoff team.

Evans 1 reception
    Godwin 2 receptions
    Brate 2 receptions

Looks like he didn’t necessarily need the “loaded” part of the roster.

Mahomes just got a taste of what life is gonna feel like once his extension kicks in and the Chiefs cap becomes crunched.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Mahomes just got a taste of what life is gonna feel like once his extension kicks in and the Chiefs cap becomes crunched.
    facts
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Channelled his inner Wentz:
    https://twitter.com/SethWalder/statu...535225345?s=20

Also a random side note here:
    I see people keep using the Mahomes spin throw and diving throw to mock people who say Mahomes is overrated, and I can't believe someone can be so stupid. That's not what makes him overrated. What makes him overrated is that's 1 out of 5 plays where he ran 15-20 yards backwards from the LOS and then heaves one into triple coverage or throws it away, that get ignored. The fact that a bunch of those times he could have escaped to the left or right and ran for 3-5 yards but he runs backwards for 3 seconds. Last night, to me, showed that the "overrated" aspect of Mahomes is that often times these "great" plays by Mahomes also has a really good catch in traffic or a good 50/50 catch. This is why I say look forward to when that cap crunch hits and they can't afford expensive OT's, they have to constantly bargain shop for WR2/3, the RB position is a rotating door of rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Evans 1 reception
    Godwin 2 receptions
    Brate 2 receptions

Looks like he didn’t necessarily need the “loaded” part of the roster.
    Yeah. Brady just elevated Gronk, Brown, and Fournette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

KC was doubling/braketing Evans and Godwin.

Naming Brate as one of the good pieces is silly. It was going to be OJ Howard who got injured in camp.

This might have been Gronk's best game all year. Browns as well. Fournette was good, but if Jones ran the ball all game long it wouldn't have been that big of a difference.

KC's gameplan of who to take out of the game from TB's offense is a bigger reason as to why Gronk and Bell had better games as opposed to the fact that Evans and Godwin weren't good or whatever this stupid *** point is.

KC was doubling/braketing Evans and Godwin.

Naming Brate as one of the good pieces is silly. It was going to be OJ Howard who got injured in camp.

This might have been Gronk's best game all year. Browns as well. Fournette was good, but if Jones ran the ball all game long it wouldn't have been that big of a difference.

KC's gameplan of who to take out of the game from TB's offense is a bigger reason as to why Gronk and Bell had better games as opposed to the fact that Evans and Godwin weren't good or whatever this stupid *** point is.
    I think it proves that if Brady would’ve went to the Jets and brought Brown, Gronk, and Fournette with him, they’d have won the SB too.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think it proves that if Brady would’ve went to the Jets and brought Brown, Gronk, and Fournette with him, they’d have won the SB too.

I'm gonna hard disagree there. Jets OL was ****. The Jets didn't have WR's on Evans/Godwin's level in the first place. Think about this you are talking about a RB2, WR3/4, and TE1 who's the 4/5th option on the offense. If they were all Jets, Fournette is RB1, AB is WR1, and Gronk is TE1 and option 1/2 on the offense.

Gronk's first TD was basically wide open. Gronk's second TE came matched up on (IIRC) Nickel Safety. AB's TD came against Mathiau. Fournette's TD was untouched with a huge hole in the line. Notice how only one o those plays came against a good player? They were able to avoid Ward and Breeland because they were on Evans and Godwin.

I'm gonna hard disagree there. Jets OL was ****. The Jets didn't have WR's on Evans/Godwin's level in the first place. Think about this you are talking about a RB2, WR3/4, and TE1 who's the 4/5th option on the offense. If they were all Jets, Fournette is RB1, AB is WR1, and Gronk is TE1 and option 1/2 on the offense.

Gronk's first TD was basically wide open. Gronk's second TE came matched up on (IIRC) Nickel Safety. AB's TD came against Mathiau. Fournette's TD was untouched with a huge hole in the line. Notice how only one o those plays came against a good player? They were able to avoid Ward and Breeland because they were on Evans and Godwin.
    Oh warf. Sarcasm reader must’ve been off this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Oh warf. Sarcasm reader must’ve been off this morning.

Sorry, I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear back from a COVID test.

Sorry, I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear back from a COVID test.
    Good luck dude! Hope it all comes back ok

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast