Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 426

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    94

    Super Bowl LV: (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (1) Kansas City Chiefs

    Kansas City is currently favored by 3.

    I'm actually considering betting on Tampa. KC lost Eric Fisher to a torn Achilles and will be replaced by Mike Remmers, who was absolutely dominated by Von Miller in Super Bowl 50. Shaq Barrett and Jason Pierre-Paul aren't Miller, but I'm betting they and Ndamukong Suh can apply consistent pressure on Patrick Mahomes.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,459
    I didn't care about who won this game until I realized Mike ****ing Remmers could potentially be the first member of the 2015 Panthers team to win a SB ring despite being the biggest reason for why they don't have a ring. **** that dude. He's liable to get Mahomes killed if TB's pass rush is clicking.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I didn't care about who won this game until I realized Mike ****ing Remmers could potentially be the first member of the 2015 Panthers team to win a SB ring despite being the biggest reason for why they don't have a ring. **** that dude. He's liable to get Mahomes killed if TB's pass rush is clicking.
    Guess who backed up Miller during that game and watched him destroy Remmers......



    Shaquil Barrett

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    I'm rooting for Brady but I'll be betting on the Chiefs lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,900
    I'm rooting for the Chiefs but think the Bucs will win because their DL vs. the Chiefs OL is the biggest mismatch in the game. Mahomes would have to massively outplay Brady for KC to win.

    LeSean McCoy could win back-to-back Super Bowls without playing in either one.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I'm rooting for Brady but I'll be betting on the Chiefs lol
    I'm dropping $1k. I'm THAT confident they'll pull the upset. The public doesn't take account offensive line injuries nearly enough.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,459
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'm rooting for the Chiefs but think the Bucs will win because their DL vs. the Chiefs OL is the biggest mismatch in the game. Mahomes would have to massively outplay Brady for KC to win.

    LeSean McCoy could win back-to-back Super Bowls without playing in either one.
    But we already know OLs don't matter, so that shouldn't be a concern.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,569
    packers

    oh wait.. refs stopped that ****. Give me KC

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,882
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    packers

    oh wait.. refs stopped that ****. Give me KC



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,694
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    packers

    oh wait.. refs stopped that ****. Give me KC
    Kevin King and Matt Lafleur aren't refs.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,772
    I told myself to never pick against Mahomes, but give me the undisputed GOAT.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    819
    I'll take the real GOAT.Brady gets number 7

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,791
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Kevin King and Matt Lafleur aren't refs.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Blasphemy!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    696
    Screw the Bucs and screw Tyreek Hill.

    I would rather see the Chiefs win, but who knows its a toss up.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •