Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    To be fair, sternberger is suspended for game 1, so there's really no reason to cut him. He doesn't count against the 53 while suspended, so he's free to keep an extra week in case of injury.
    he is suspend for 2 games. I definitely don't see him cut in the first cut downs cause he won't cost a roster spot.
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 08-23-2021 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    he is suspend for 2 games. I definitely don't see him cut in the first cut downs cause he won't cost a roster spot.
    Bummer I forgot about that.

Kinda excited to watch Slaton play. Guy hopefully is a run stuffer with some pass rush. Help out Kenny Clark and our LB.

I'd imagine Taylor will be the WR6 with Funchess on IR

Packers came to an injury settlement with Funchess. does allow him to return to the team in 3 weeks if another team doesn't sign him.

Jake Dolegala was released and Rojesterman Farris CB was signed.

With Dolegala released it most likely means Love is ready to return to action tomorrow.

Packers released Jace Sternberger and he is signing with the Seahawks after clearing waivers

packers place Tyler Lancaster on covid list and sign TE Tyler Davis off Colts' practice squad

Z Smith out with back surgery.

MVS was also put on short term IR. I expect the Packers will be bringing EQ up from the PS

Man these injuries are piling up. Time for Cobb to step up. Lazard too. Would love to see some Amari flashes but am worried hes just not ready

Problem is MVS plays such a unique role on the team as the only real deep threat. Going to be hard for Lazard, Cobb or Rodgers to replace that because none of them have great straight line speed. EQ was brought up from the practice squad, so maybe hell have a chance to play that role in the offense.

Sounds like Alexander could be gone a while. Maybe for the season. Not good. Without him, this already trash defense gets a lot worse.

Richard Sherman is kind of washed but just sucks he signed the week before we have a potential long injury to our best CB.

I know its still early and they usually don't release injury info until Wednesdays but, they haven't been bringing in any CBs for workouts. you would think if Jaire's going to be out an extended period of time they would at least want to bring in a couple guys just even if they are on the PS.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast