Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here is why I hate KC

It's my wife's family mostly, our group chats are cringe worthy. This morning I wake up to:

Tyreek Hill is a HOF'er right now.
    Pat could retire today and he's first ballot.
    Honey Badger is a first ballot.
    Kelce is first ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It's my wife's family mostly, our group chats are cringe worthy. This morning I wake up to:

Tyreek Hill is a HOF'er right now.
    Pat could retire today and he's first ballot.
    Honey Badger is a first ballot.
    Kelce is first ballot.
    Where's the lie?

OK, 2nd and 3rd are a bit of a stretch. But Mahomes isn't retiring anyway, and Tyrann Mathieu has already had a really nice career before joining the Chiefs. He was one of the first nickel CB / safety hybrids that are so valuable in today's NFL.

Most fanbases deep down look something like this when/if they have just secured a ticket to a second, consecutive SB.

Kelce is such a twat, but he's easily on his way to being a 1st ballot HOFer. Other than that, yeah I'd say those other 3 takes are straight from Homerville.

I used to love the Chiefs, but once they became so stacked they've been escalated to the point where nobody is allowed to play against them when they're trailing. Patrick Mahomes is so fun to watch, but braindead casuals have hyped him into an infallible god to the extent some people won't even acknowledge that he goes through entire quarters of horrible play but is able to overcome it due to how stacked his offense is.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Figured it would be b/c the best coach the Eagles have ever had is winning Super Bowls elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS3 View Post
    Figured it would be b/c the best coach the Eagles have ever had is winning Super Bowls elsewhere.
    Super Bowl*

Eagles won one after he left and prior to him winning his.

Andy Reid still is the best coach this franchise has ever had and it is a shame they never were able to win with him here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I hate them just for the simple fact they could become the next dynasty.

Vince to Gronk

Kelce Hill and Mahomes will easily get in the hall of fame.

Kelce could retire after this season and he would get in IMO.

Hill needs 4 more years, Mahomes could get in with one mvp award , super bowl.

It's not that far off imo.

Tyrann isn't a hall of famer though but he's really ****ing good

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

KC has always been my 2nd favorite team. I don’t really have anything bad to say about them. I wish they wouldn’t bring in as many “questionable character” guys.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS3 View Post
    Not in this case because I think BDawk lives near Kansas City.

Most Eagles fans supported the firing of Andy Reid, so it's going to take several SBs before that becomes a regret.

But imagine if the Eagles still hadn't won one yet... oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Kelce is such a twat, but he's easily on his way to being a 1st ballot HOFer. Other than that, yeah I'd say those other 3 takes are straight from Homerville.

I used to love the Chiefs, but once they became so stacked they've been escalated to the point where nobody is allowed to play against them when they're trailing. Patrick Mahomes is so fun to watch, but braindead casuals have hyped him into an infallible god to the extent some people won't even acknowledge that he goes through entire quarters of horrible play but is able to overcome it due to how stacked his offense is.
    Tyreek in the HOF isn't much of a stretch either because he's probably the fastest human being to ever play American football (successfully). He's like a new and improved version of HOF Bullet Bob Hayes. So unless Hill loses a leg before age 30, he'll make it.

That is homerish. If they had said that hill kelce and mahomes are on a HoF trajectory that would be more accurate. Honey badger is a real stretch to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Honey badger is a real stretch to me.
    He's 3x 1st team All-Pro, member of the NFL 2010s All-Decade Team, and only 28 years old.

One of the first nickelback-safety hybrids that are so important in today's NFL.

Just because he played on the Cardinals and Texans before joining a good team doesn't mean he can't be a HOFer.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Tyreek in the HOF isn't much of a stretch either because he's probably the fastest human being to ever play American football (successfully). He's like a new and improved version of HOF Bullet Bob Hayes. So unless Hill loses a leg before age 30, he'll make it.
    I think Hill's biggest threat to his HOF nomination will be his off-field issues. I mean, if they were pety enough to make TO wait a year for his giant ego, I can see Hill missing completely if he has another off-field DV issue.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I think Hill's biggest threat to his HOF nomination will be his off-field issues. I mean, if they were pety enough to make TO wait a year for his giant ego, I can see Hill missing completely if he has another off-field DV issue.
    HOF likely down the list of concerns for him if he has another DV issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast