Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the problem is besides rivers all of those teams have had trash QBs over the majority of the rodgers era.... he is the help on offense... dont limit him because of how **** cam/luck the softy/dalton etc have been... stop with your nonsense... your bias has been clear all game and laughable.... jones who i said was overrated all year what did he do against the top run defense? what did adams do when they focused in on him? hell rodgers tried his *** off and forced the ball to him.... maybe just maybe you are trying to justify your trash QB being trash and ignoring how rodgers has constantly been **** on by the packers organization via trades and the draft... let it go my dude. Let it go
    I watched my "trash QB" carry an OL of cast-off OTs and mediocre OGs, WRs who didn't belong on an NFL starting lineup, and an OC who's only business being an upper level coach is due to his HOFer dad, all the way to a SB while earning an MVP, then he tore up his shoulder the next season because his fat **** bust of a WR wouldn't put in effort to tackle.

If you honestly think those teams I've listed gave their QBs a fair shake you need to lay off the booze. And just for clarity, I'm not referring to Dalton in Cincy (he had all the help in the world), I'm referring to Palmer and Burrow.

nope he came out and said if he knew they were going to kick the fg he would have ran for the yards... his words in post game... he def thought they would go for it.. He should have ran it and got to the 2 or 3 but he never thought they would kick it and he stated it wasnt his decision post game which led this to him basically saying he isnt sure if he will be here etc..... and i dont blame him. Ask yourself does andy/bellicheck or hell even the eagles former coach kick in that situation? how about pmanning led teams or your steelers with big ben? nobody kicks in that situation and its sad... i hated it but i dont fault the majority on that... the blame is kevin king and the defense... people are saying but they got 3 turnovers... correct but context... they got 3 interceptions but should have had 4... the 4th right before the 7 point touchdown before the half... the other 3 brady and the bucs were driving... it was horrid bad passes by brady that gave the packers those interceptions and not good defense. We havent and have refused to fix our LBs for years along with other areas and would rather draft QBs and runningbacks who have done next to know for our squad.
    1 - he might be a stupid mother ****er then if that’s what he really meant.

2 - We punted from the Browns 38 on 4&1 down 17 with 3:00 left in the 3rd so shut the **** up with “bad decisions” and this “only ARod deals with it.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

2 - We punted from the Browns 38 on 4&1 down 17 with 3:00 left in the 3rd so shut the **** up with “bad decisions” and this “only ARod deals with it.”

yea he 100 pct said and give me a sec i will find it... ifhe knew they would kick the fg he would have ran it etc. He never ever expected them to kick it. Rightfully so tbh... when he is as good as he has been it should be on him period

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I watched my "trash QB" carry an OL of cast-off OTs and mediocre OGs, WRs who didn't belong on an NFL starting lineup, and an OC who's only business being an upper level coach is due to his HOFer dad, all the way to a SB while earning an MVP, then he tore up his shoulder the next season because his fat **** bust of a WR wouldn't put in effort to tackle.

If you honestly think those teams I've listed gave their QBs a fair shake you need to lay off the booze. And just for clarity, I'm not referring to Dalton in Cincy (he had all the help in the world), I'm referring to Palmer and Burrow.
    bruh nobody cares about cam... love ya but dude is trash just move on. He isnt even in the league anymore as a starter. Me telling you the truth about him for years has made you hate the packers... i dig it which leads to bias. I get it. good ****

I don’t have the time to list all the head scratching Doug decisions this season.

It’s certainly not a “only Arod” thing.

yea he 100 pct said and give me a sec i will find it... ifhe knew they would kick the fg he would have ran it etc. He never ever expected them to kick it. Rightfully so tbh... when he is as good as he has been it should be on him period
    Then he’s a stupid mother ****er. If you think they’ll go for it you run because 4th&goal from the 2 is easier than 4th&goal from the 6/7.

“I didn’t have a decision on that one,” he said. “It wasn’t my decision, but I understand the thinking. Above two minutes with all of our timeouts. But it wasn’t my decision.”

Rodgers, however, did note he figured the Packers would have another play after a third-down incompletion to Davante Adams. The quarterback may have had a lane to run on the right side as well.

“I felt great about the third-down call. We actually ran it earlier in the game — the same play that ‘Tae caught out of the end zone,” Rodgers said. “I felt like I had a chance, maybe, to run it. But I felt like there was a guy kind of closing on me. Based on the call — Matty allowed me to call that third-down play. If I’d known we were going to kick it if we didn’t get it, maybe something else would’ve been… maybe would’ve gone with some sort of crossing routes maybe there instead. But I thought we maybe were going to have four chances to get it.”

here ya go

basically rodgers thought the guys behind him or next to him would catch him... which is understandable to a point. I think he could have gotten to the 3 but if you are him and you have been sacked etc and run down like he was this game i get it.

“I didn’t have a decision on that one,” he said. “It wasn’t my decision, but I understand the thinking. Above two minutes with all of our timeouts. But it wasn’t my decision.”

Rodgers, however, did note he figured the Packers would have another play after a third-down incompletion to Davante Adams. The quarterback may have had a lane to run on the right side as well.

“I felt great about the third-down call. We actually ran it earlier in the game — the same play that ‘Tae caught out of the end zone,” Rodgers said. “I felt like I had a chance, maybe, to run it. But I felt like there was a guy kind of closing on me. Based on the call — Matty allowed me to call that third-down play. If I’d known we were going to kick it if we didn’t get it, maybe something else would’ve been… maybe would’ve gone with some sort of crossing routes maybe there instead. But I thought we maybe were going to have four chances to get it.”

here ya go
    He never said he would have run it lol

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    LMAO 1 of my Packers buddies legitimately went on a facebook rant on how hes never had help and none of his receivers were really any good blah blah blah... Green Bay fans legit have no clue how spoiled theyve been the past 30 years.
    To be fair alot of us understand how good we've had it and that's what makes falling short so frustrating. Because there's a good chance things turn south for a long time after Rodgers is gone so winning while we still have a shot is important.

I'm so tired already of the 'terricle' decision LeFleur made to kick that FG.

1) They're down 8...not 7 so even scoring on 4th down meant also converting a 2 in order to not score again
    2) The odds of scoring on 4th when they hadn't on 1st 2nd or 3rd were MUCH lower than taking the 3 points
    3) Even scoring AND getting a 2 pt conversion, they hadn't been stopping the Bucs O who would only need a FG to retake the lead
    4) Taking the 3 and STOPPING the Bucs O could have meant WINNING the game with a TD

Yet Erin, in his infinite arrogance, made sure it was understood he had nothing to do with the decision while inferring it's obvious his would have been different.

So tell me....what are people saying today if they'd gone for it and come up empty?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    To be fair alot of us understand how good we've had it and that's what makes falling short so frustrating. Because there's a good chance things turn south for a long time after Rodgers is gone so winning while we still have a shot is important.
    Hopefully they do
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

1) They're down 8...not 7 so even scoring on 4th down meant also converting a 2 in order to not score again
    2) The odds of scoring on 4th when they hadn't on 1st 2nd or 3rd were MUCH lower than taking the 3 points
    3) Even scoring AND getting a 2 pt conversion, they hadn't been stopping the Bucs O who would only need a FG to retake the lead
    4) Taking the 3 and STOPPING the Bucs O could have meant WINNING the game with a TD

Yet Erin, in his infinite arrogance, made sure it was understood he had nothing to do with the decision while inferring it's obvious his would have been different.

So tell me....what are people saying today if they'd gone for it and come up empty?
    What would people be saying? Depends on what happened with the play.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

wtf... it doesnt matter... you lose giving the ball to your best player and your mvp.. period... its wasnt 4th and 20 or 40 which rodgers has won games on by the way... it was 4th and goal from the 8... if you give the ball back to brady with our defense its a loss period. Look at the 3rd down stats... Hell they got the ball and passed it for 9 yards first play and forced us to go off sides just because we knew they would get the first or 2nd and 2... think about that

It might be fun and cool to **** on Rodgers right now but no matter how you twist it, was a terrible decision to not go for it on 4th and goal. You STILL need to 3-and-out the Bucs AND score a touchdown anyway after making the field goal. If you go for it and fail, you will need 3-and-out and a touchdown (+ 2pt conv) anyway.

However, if you go for it and succeed with the TD + 2pt conv, then you're golden.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast