Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I’d say TB is stacked but Brady definitely helps it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I’d say TB is stacked but Brady definitely helps it.

This.

Nobody was clamoring for a recently retired Gronk, Shady, Fournette (trashed by PSD anytime is name is brought up) and a crazy *** AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Feels like the Bills D talent carried the D versus the scheme, I guess.
    Lmao, didn't you literally just call me a liar for saying the same thing about McDermott in Carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    I'm happy for him. Still strange but we traded two years of Brady for hopefully a quick rebuild with Bill.

Hope he wins it to piss off Bill. Make him go nuts this off-season and spend

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Two things I can see happening

1) Bill spends like you said to get a good QB in FA.
    Or
    2)Bill decides to retire and McDaniels takes over which if that happens we just draft a guy.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This.

Nobody was clamoring for a recently retired Gronk, Shady, Fournette (trashed by PSD anytime is name is brought up) and a crazy *** AB.
    To be fair, Gronk probably wasn’t coming back unless in TB. AB is just a crazy ***. Fournette seems to be deteriorating and Shady isn’t really showing a huge impact.

All 4 are all still very talented, TB just had the luxury to go after pieces like that. You take away all those names and TB still had a very good roster. Let’s not act like those 4 are the names tipping the scale over to ‘stacked.’

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

To be fair, Gronk probably wasn’t coming back unless in TB. AB is just a crazy ***. Fournette seems to be deteriorating and Shady isn’t really showing a huge impact.

All 4 are all still very talented, TB just had the luxury to go after pieces like that. You take away all those names and TB still had a very good roster. Let’s not act like those 4 are the names tipping the scale over to ‘stacked.’

no but it goes in the face of mom saying tom built a roster around him.

They're still in the Super Bowl without those players lol...

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Because of, you guessed it, Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Lmao, didn't you literally just call me a liar for saying the same thing about McDermott in Carolina?
    McD doesn't run the defense in Buffalo...

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/202...-calling-plays

Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott confirmed to the media Monday afternoon that defensive coordinator/assistant head coach Leslie Frazier will continue to call plays for the Bills defense in the future.

Despite a surprisingly rough start for the defense, McDermott gave the nod to Frazier. The Bills rank 20th in opponent yards per game, giving up a whopping 381.2 with a quarter of the regular season in the books.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

This.

McCoy wasn't the starting RB at any point for Tampa, he's a 3rd string RB.

Ronald Jones III
    Mike Evans
    Chris Godwin
    Cameron Brate

was the top offensive set in the league, before adding

Tom Brady
    Antonio Brown
    Rob Gronkowski
    Leonard Fournette

Gronk quitting football to block trades/force release is irrelevant, as are AB's off the field issues. The same people who think Fournette is bad probably think Sam Bradford was a HoF QB.

I'd probably have put the Chiefs, Packers, Cowboys and Vikings in the top 5, outside of homer-picking Buffalo. Maybe Saints and Seattle after that. Then Rams/Carolina/Cleveland.

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Two things I can see happening

1) Bill spends like you said to get a good QB in FA.
    Or
    2)Bill decides to retire and McDaniels takes over which if that happens we just draft a guy.
    BB doesn't want to be done but McD is trying to force Kraft to make BB retire. That's why McD keeps almost becoming a HC somewhere else, to pressure Kraft.

And it worked for getting Jimmy G out of town, so it will probably work again.

With the rumors that Brady hates Arians and wants him replaced, it would be funny if BB went to Tampa.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed
    Gronk quitting football to block trades/force release is irrelevant, as are AB's off the field issues. The same people who think Fournette is bad probably think Sam Bradford was a HoF QB.
    I think you're overrating Fournette a good bit. He's literally a low YPC RB who occasionally has a big splash play. He was below 3.5 YPC in 8 of 13 games despite having weapons all over the offense that defenses had to respect. I have no clue what % of his carries were against 8+ in the box, but I can't imagine it's very high.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed
    BB doesn't want to be done but McD is trying to force Kraft to make BB retire. That's why McD keeps almost becoming a HC somewhere else, to pressure Kraft.

And it worked for getting Jimmy G out of town, so it will probably work again.

With the rumors that Brady hates Arians and wants him replaced, it would be funny if BB went to Tampa.
    I'd laugh my *** off if Kraft pushed out BB for McD. McD isn't even a great OC, he's going to be an abysmal HC.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I’ll have to agree with BDawk. They don’t have those players they are getting in because Brady was a big enough boost.

As much of the “best 7-9 team” rhetoric is stated, football is such a volatile game. Good one year bad the next, but how often are the bad to good because of the QB? I’d say most of them. Doubt the Bucs aren’t this good without Tom regardless of how bad Winston held them back last year.

One hundred percent disagree

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast