Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 470
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,114
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol wut?
    They were more prolific passers for a longer time when the league made it harder on quarterbacks.

    Winning super bowls is a team accomplishment.


    Lucky c**kbag Brady gets a home super bowl too lmao

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,169
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    They were more prolific passers for a longer time when the league made it harder on quarterbacks.

    Winning super bowls is a team accomplishment.


    Lucky c**kbag Brady gets a home super bowl too lmao

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Uhhh Peyton was drafted 2 years before Brady and Brady has now played 5 seasons since Peyton retired....

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a cool stat lol

  4. #379
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,255
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i mean rodgers cant do it himself.
    MTM when Aaron wins: "GODgers did it all by himself."

    MTM when Aaron loses: "Rodgers can't do it himself."

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Brady is going to have as many super bowl starts in his 40s (3) as Rodgers, Brees, and Marino have in their careers combined


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brady has also had more controversial calls go his way than all 3 of those Quarterbacks combined.

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Just a cool stat lol
    Denver and Miami are his kyptonight haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    They were more prolific passers for a longer time when the league made it harder on quarterbacks.

    Winning super bowls is a team accomplishment.


    Lucky c**kbag Brady gets a home super bowl too lmao

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    It's amazing how often people try to credit an individual for a team accomplishment lol

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    Brady has also had more controversial calls go his way than all 3 of those Quarterbacks combined.
    Gotta be in the game to get those calls.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Denver and Miami are his kyptonight haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol yup

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    It's amazing how often people try to credit an individual for a team accomplishment lol
    Itís amazing how everyone was saying Montana was the greatest ever till Brady tried him and it became well itís a team accomplishment right after.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    5,743
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    They were more prolific passers for a longer time
    This just isn't factual man.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Gotta be in the game to get those calls.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why didn't Rodgers get a single one today then? He was in it...

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    Why didn't Rodgers get a single one today then? He was in it...
    I didnít see the game was at work only caught the final pi call on lunch witch was kinda bad but Iíve seen far worse called.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #389
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Such a bad decision by the coach I donít see any logic for that whatsoever
    Not going for it in the NFCCG must run in the McVay coaching tree.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Itís amazing how everyone was saying Montana was the greatest ever till Brady tried him and it became well itís a team accomplishment right after.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was too young for those conversations lol

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •