Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

NFC Championship Game

Tampa Bay @ Green Bay

there is 2 things i have wanted this weekend more than anything... Mcgregor win which fail and a rodgers win over the fake *** cheating goat that has picked his team and lsot to eli while winning titles because of his kicker and because a dumbass on seattle decided to throw the ball on 1st and goal from the 1 with a timeout with one of the biggest backs in footballl................ brady is the fakest goats in all of sports and rodgers and the packers even with the inferior defense and wasnt able to pick his team is going to ****ing dominate.... its in the ****ing bag... **** a brady

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    there is 2 things i have wanted this weekend more than anything... Mcgregor win which fail and a rodgers win over the fake *** cheating goat that has picked his team and lsot to eli while winning titles because of his kicker and because a dumbass on seattle decided to throw the ball on 1st and goal from the 1 with a timeout with one of the biggest backs in footballl................ brady is the fakest goats in all of sports and rodgers and the packers even with the inferior defense and wasnt able to pick his team is going to ****ing dominate.... its in the ****ing bag... **** a brady
    Brady gonna clap those cheeks

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Actually his previous HC is the biggest cheating liar and obviously told everyone to keep up with all that Spygate lies as Patriots. So if one is to lie to keep his job, there is a conflict when staff and players alike to either remain gainfully employed or be dismissed by divulging all the cheating and lies to the public. You are either McDaniels, Flores and Patricia still gainfully employed or Mangini still out of a job.

So what would you do as an employee, cheat and lie for your employer who is paying you big money to win like Brady?
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-24-2021 at 10:51 AM.

solid weather for a late jan winter game today.

GB -3.5 over TB but I think everyone would rather see a SB match up between Brady vs Mahomes.

KC -3 over Buffalo for Andy Reid. Josh Allen makes for a boring SB like all the past Jim Kelly 4 SB loses.

the arm talent goat vs. the mental toughness/out prepare you goat. going to be a good one.

GOAT vs GOAC. Should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    GB -3.5 over TB but I think everyone would rather see a SB match up between Brady vs Mahomes.

KC -3 over Buffalo for Andy Reid. Josh Allen makes for a boring SB like all the past Jim Kelly 4 SB loses.
    No, I want the Super Bowl to be the State Farm Bowl, but I think Brady is gonna clap some cheeks today.

Mtm makes me want to root against GB.

I hope its a close high scoring game

Packers

Packers

Those stands are packed!

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast