Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yet how often do we see a flag that late? stop the BS... the flag was late because the ref sat there and said welp ya know what brady. All the other close officials in a better position let it go like all game but all of a sudden that ref furthest out decides its time boys... seems legit.. Good try though
    dude, it was that official's call because it was that official who had the best view of the play........being out of camera view you didn't see his hand on his flag as he ran towards where the play ended (according to a guy on nfl network).............there was no delay in his MIND about throwing it.............and even if there was, IT WAS A LEGIT PENALTY

good try though
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    dude, it was that official's call because it was that official who had the best view of the play........being out of camera view you didn't see his hand on his flag as he ran towards where the play ended (according to a guy on nfl network).............there was no delay in his MIND about throwing it.............and even if there was, IT WAS A LEGIT PENALTY

good try though
    This.

all people give a **** about is well the packers get calls so **** them... that isnt the problem... the problem is they ignored all of this ******** esp holding all game that hurt the packers but then call that **** on an uncatchable ball where the guy flops like a certain celtic player in basketball
    https://youtu.be/g20Wgue3oBg [emoji1751]

If you want to blame who prevented the Packers from winning the game, it's ur Lafluer who chose to kick a fg at the 8 yard line with over 2 min left when every other HC in the league would have went for it with a 1st ballot hof qb and most likely mvp this season. Even had they not got the 2 point conversion, they would only be down by 2 points and can still win it with a fg if they managed to stop TB. But more importantly, TB would not be ultra conservative running the clock down but will try to get in position to score a fg of their own which increase Brady chances of coughing up another pick after 3 straight already. I think la gutless thought his defense was as good as the Bucs which may be why he's not taking any chances. Brady should have chewed up GB defense like during the regular season matchup but the weather played a big part in his struggles which was ideal conditions for Rodgers.

Anyways, this gutless coach should have learn at the end of the half the Bucs went for it on 4th down and scored a risky deep pass for a TD which should tell you how bad ur defense was while la gutless went for 2 short fg instead of giving his mvp hof superstar a chance to win it not once but twice in this game [emoji38] [emoji23]

No guts no glory! [emoji471]
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-26-2021 at 08:35 PM.

cry about ignoring the insane 1 sided refs because of those things... yea you are. Just because those other things happened doesnt take away from the game in the balance the ref running 25 yards waiting 10 seconds and calling a hold on a ball 10 feet over a guys head which he would never catch while ignoring the countless holds on the packers that led to an interception which was laughable... but yes... lets ignore those because of those other things... lmfao

nobody is saying those other things werent *** brother... but see above
    It's a couple plays in a 60 minute game.

Bad play calls by the coaching staff are much more to blame for the loss than 2 plays. Even bad play by King and the WRs caused WAY more damage.

There's no guarantee Rodgers even drives the length of the field if the Packers do get the ball back right there.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's a couple plays in a 60 minute game.

Bad play calls by the coaching staff are much more to blame for the loss than 2 plays. Even bad play by King and the WRs caused WAY more damage.

There's no guarantee Rodgers even drives the length of the field if the Packers do get the ball back right there.
    You got that right and had King covered better on deep coverage when it was the only way to score with seconds left, it means no TD and the Packers would have won based on the final score. Brady did not played as well in the cold as expected but he did make the big plays when needed.

Im glad the Chiefs won to recoup some of the loses but its the last time bet on a team that make gutless decisions. Rodgers should have went Lebron all over Lafluer by going for it to win the game!

lmao!
    As a Vikings fan, I've seen a lot of Packer games, and NObody...I mean NObody gets more than Erin
    Not sure a Vikings fan can be expected to evaluate this in an objective way. No offense.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

If we're going by biggest peak as an individual performer, Randall Cunningham would be my GOAT for his 1990 season.
    10-6 with a 20-6 loss to the Redskins in the playoffs is your GOAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Not sure a Vikings fan can be expected to evaluate this in an objective way. No offense.
    You watch your damn mouth.

I AM the Danger. I'm the one who knocks.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

i am but not sorry... i just watched our dudes get hold all game and a ref wait 10 real time seconds to throw a flag and finish a game off because brady and that ref came from 25 yards down the field... lmfao

that ****ing ref ran up with drool in his mouth screaming gotta save tom... gotta save tom.
    It was clearly a hold though. Even if PI wasn't called, the defender absolutely held the receiver which still would've been an automatic first down.
    Also, blame Rodgers for not running it in for 6 when he had a WIDE open field in front of him, or the coach for stupidly kicking a FG down 8 with under 3 mins, then on top of that not even trying an onside kick.
    One "phantom" PI call did not determine the outcome of the NFCCG.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

How 'bout going for 2 earlier when there seemed to be no analytical reason to......kick for 1 there and they're down 7 and do NOT need a 2 point conversion at the end to tie IF they score on 4th and goal from the 8. If I 'blame' the HC it's for that 2 point conversion and apparently not letting Rodgers know he'd send the FG unit out on 4th...MAYBE Erin runs it on 3rd then and MAYBE that changes the 4th down decision.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS3 View Post
    10-6 with a 20-6 loss to the Redskins in the playoffs is your GOAT?
    It's a team sport, bruh.

But as I already said, Brady is my GOAT.

Cunningham had the most impressive, single-season, individual performance at QB in my opinion.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-26-2021 at 01:17 AM.

How 'bout going for 2 earlier when there seemed to be no analytical reason to......kick for 1 there and they're down 7 and do NOT need a 2 point conversion at the end to tie IF they score on 4th and goal from the 8. If I 'blame' the HC it's for that 2 point conversion and apparently not letting Rodgers know he'd send the FG unit out on 4th...MAYBE Erin runs it on 3rd then and MAYBE that changes the 4th down decision.
    Yes, they should have already tried the 2 point conversion when they scored a TD after being down 18.

But there's also an "analytical reason" to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Peyton Manning said If you wanna send Brady mail just send it to where ever the Super Bowl will be held

Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    Like Peyton Manning said If you wanna send Brady mail just send it to where ever the Super Bowl will be held
    Basically.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast