Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Week 17 - Thank god this crap is almost over IGT

Go Hurts.

For the first time that I can remember, I am rooting for the skins to beat us lol

Yes this nightmarish season is almost over, but what about the offseason? Howie will still be in charge of the roster (unless Doug gets more input in players). Doug promises to correct the issues (Why now? Why not in season?). Doug's record after the Super Bowl is far less then stellar....(22-24).

Now there's talk that Doug's practices could be the reason for all the injuries?

I'm just tired of this regime. Ya they won a Super Bowl - that's in the past, I'll never forget it....but what about now? The team is a mess. Lurie needs to clean up in someway.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsNutMike View Post

Now there's talk that Doug's practices could be the reason for all the injuries?
    I floated that idea months ago. The eagles have changed their medical staff like 3 times since Doug pederson became the coach and yet the eagles still are always near the lead league in injuries. It just reminds me back when chip Kelly was coach, I remember he ran the players to death to the point that they were tired on game day so 2nd halfís of games were ****. Also, lead to a lot of injuries. I wonder if Doug is doing something similar but maybe opposite, maybe heís not conditioning them enough to get their body up to ďnfl game day shapeĒ. I donít know, just a theory..

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    For the first time that I can remember, I am rooting for the skins to beat us lol
    Me too, but I donít think itís end of the world if the eagles win. If they win the worst that can happen is they pick at #10.

Best case scenario is if hurts plays great and eagles still lose, but Iíll also be cool with hurts playing great and eagles winning. I donít think thereís a ton of difference in this draft between #6 and #10 unless you are looking at QB (which I donít think the eagles will).

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Best case scenario is if hurts plays great and eagles still lose, but Iíll also be cool with hurts playing great and eagles winning. I donít think thereís a ton of difference in this draft between #6 and #10 unless you are looking at QB (which I donít think the eagles will).
    For me, it's Chase or Parson's...lol I think both of those guys are team changers. I can see Parson's being Keuchley or better.

Picking in the top 10 is HUGE. The higher the pick the more valuable they especially in the points system when you consider trade values. I want the Eagles to have the highest pick possible especially this year.

Sanders, Goedert, Jackson, Cox, Barnett, and Mailata are OUT.

Nate Sudfeld should play at least a half. You can't risk any injury at the quarterback position.

Week 17 - Thank god this crap is almost over IGT

Woah... sounds like Jim Schwartz is done in philly. Wonít resign after his contract expires tomorrow.. is at least taking 1 year off and might retire.

And now it begins...

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/jim-schwart...eagles-in-2021

Thats just prolly him saving face. They probably told him he was gonna be let go.

But now this gets way more intriguing.
    Whose even out there thats a good 4-3 base coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Thats just prolly him saving face. They probably told him he was gonna be let go.

But now this gets way more intriguing.
    Whose even out there thats a good 4-3 base coach.
    Yeah, probably. Changing the DC is a big move, I wonder who they go out and get. Maybe they look at a college coach, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yeah, probably. Changing the DC is a big move, I wonder who they go out and get. Maybe they look at a college coach, who knows.
    I donít believe in college coaches for defense. I believe in innovative position coaches

Personally

Offensive on the other hand I do believe you can find them anywhere

Get Doug an innovative OC. Check the rams, saints and colts to see who theyíve got

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I donít believe in college coaches for defense. I believe in innovative position coaches

Personally

Offensive on the other hand I do believe you can find them anywhere

Get Doug an innovative OC. Check the rams, saints and colts to see who theyíve got
    Probably right. Probably best to poach a DC in the nfl than to go and get a defensive minded coach from college. Iím also all for giving Doug a brilliant mind at OC. I think itís 100% necessary. I think Doug is a good coach but I think he also needs great minds during those offensive coaching meetings to give him additional ideas.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast