Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    1. If everyone has covid and nobody is tested then the positive cases would be 0. Also every test applied would increase that number by 1. Now obviously the infection rate isn't 100% but how you can argue that more testing doesn't result in more positives is beyond me.

2. That's 90% reduction with masks being required ... why didn't it get those numbers everywhere masks were required? Requiring masks in public is a positive, but 90% reduction by that one action is just delusional.
    Yes, but the fact that the ratio of positives to deaths remained the same proves that increasing testing isnt the cause of the increased numbers, increased spread is. If increased testing was the cause then the positives tests would shoot up while the deaths wouldnt. Does that make sense?

We did get those numbers in places that followed distance protocol, and around the world many places got those numbers because they actually wore masks because half their population isnt idiots that thinks covid is a hoax.

America is different. Our idiot president gave us an entire subset of idiots to help keep spreading the virus.

If you think its delusional, do this. Put your hand a foot away from your face and blow on it. Then wear a mask and do the same thing. Do you notice a difference? A significant difference? You should, and it should be obvious what the effect of this action is.

This is what makes it so unbelievable that trump pushed people to not wear masks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Everywhere that I go, the places require that you wear a mask. People who come to my door to deliver me something or have business of one kind of the other have masks on. How in the hell is anyone going to believe that somehow MAGICALLY 90% of Covid cases are going to be reduced by this stupid *** order by Biden and the weasel Faucci?
    Any idiot can see for themself. Just test it yourself the way I told scoot to. Blow on your hand without a mask. Blow on your hand with one. See the difference.

Its really that ****in simple.

Last edited by nastynice; 01-25-2021 at 04:04 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

There's 1 downside to a national healthcare system and it's having to wait. That's literally the only bad thing about it. Some of these responses are pretty funny talking about the positives and negatives. What's negative about a healthier nation? A slight increase in tax? Oh no!!!

The irony of this all is now in Canada we're starting to push for more coverage. Canadians have been calling for dental, eye and pharma to be added to our universal coverage. I'm one of them and I already have medical, dental and pharma coverage through work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    There's 1 downside to a national healthcare system and it's having to wait. That's literally the only bad thing about it. Some of these responses are pretty funny talking about the positives and negatives. What's negative about a healthier nation? A slight increase in tax? Oh no!!!

The irony of this all is now in Canada we're starting to push for more coverage. Canadians have been calling for dental, eye and pharma to be added to our universal coverage. I'm one of them and I already have medical, dental and pharma coverage through work.
    One other negative to a national healthcare system would be if someone like Trump was running it, who denied the science and didn't take COVID seriously (even after contracting it himself), then the system would be run in such a way that was also meant to deny it and not treat it, test for it, etc.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, but the fact that the ratio of positives to deaths remained the same proves that increasing testing isnt the cause of the increased numbers, increased spread is. If increased testing was the cause then the positives tests would shoot up while the deaths wouldnt. Does that make sense?

We did get those numbers in places that followed distance protocol, and around the world many places got those numbers because they actually wore masks because half their population isnt idiots that thinks covid is a hoax.

America is different. Our idiot president gave us an entire subset of idiots to help keep spreading the virus.

If you think its delusional, do this. Put your hand a foot away from your face and blow on it. Then wear a mask and do the same thing. Do you notice a difference? A significant difference? You should, and it should be obvious what the effect of this action is.

This is what makes it so unbelievable that trump pushed people to not wear masks.

Look, it's math.

With a virus, you must assume you have not found every positive case out there right?

If you agree that not every positive case has been found then testing more people will eventually find it right?

Therefore, more testing results in more positives. It cannot be otherwise.

And what the hell are you talking about delusional and masks? You are arguing math with me and have either chosen to not understand or actually don't understand then you throw in a random thing about masks? Or are you now saying that requiring masks would cut the virus spread by 90% when it hasn't worked anywhere else in the western world that way? (which still have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that more tests results in more positives)
    Last edited by Scoots; 01-26-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    One other negative to a national healthcare system would be if someone like Trump was running it, who denied the science and didn't take COVID seriously (even after contracting it himself), then the system would be run in such a way that was also meant to deny it and not treat it, test for it, etc.
    Indeed. Idiots ruin everything.

I can probably counter anything you can come up with as "free". If you prefer we can talk about covid testing not being "free" if tax money is being used to pay for it. Right now each and every citizen of the US owes $84k of the debt. Unlimited "free" testing will add to that amount.

To use your example cumming, two times when I did that it created my kids and they have been incredibly expensive. I also have a friend who did that once where he wasn't supposed to do it and it cost him half of his stuff.
    I donít want to have a endless exchange where you prop
    yourself as smarter then everyone in the room bc of counter intuitive nonsense. Thanks anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Our premier (equivalent of governor) made tons of cuts to our provincial health care right after he took office. It resulted in our province having massive shortages in PPE, not enough ventilators for patients and hospitals being understaffed with nurses. Yes those problems still persist but weíve been able to somewhat keep the virus down.

Even when idiots are running universal healthcare, it still pulls through.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít want to have a endless exchange where you prop
    yourself as smarter then everyone in the room bc of counter intuitive nonsense. Thanks anyway
    I know I'm not smarter than everyone in the room. I just believe there is a cost to pretty much everything, and healthcare is DEFINITELY not free anywhere.

Look, it's math.

With a virus, you must assume you have not found every positive case out there right?

If you agree that not every positive case has been found then testing more people will eventually find it right?

Therefore, more testing results in more positives. It cannot be otherwise.)
    Actually itís logic. More testing results in more positive tests, but the number of people who have the virus (or are positive) is the same because the tests arenít causing the positive result, the virus is.

If we tested zero people and if we tested everybody, the amount of people who have the virus is the exact same.

Furthermore, the anti-testing because it creates more positives crowds started this argument because of a disbelief that Covid is as serious or widespread as claimed and their goal is to reduce testing to minimize the official numbers to downplay its severity.

Which is to say you seem to once again be arguing for the side you donít claim to believe and for the side you do claim to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Any idiot can see for themself. Just test it yourself the way I told scoot to. Blow on your hand without a mask. Blow on your hand with one. See the difference.

Its really that ****in simple.

That doesn't have a damned thing to do with what I stated. People are wearing masks everyone I go. So do I. More power to them. But to believe that Joe Biden ordering everyone in this country to wear a mask all of the time is not going to do much of anything to slow down this virus. Period.

Exactly WHAT SCIENCE did Trump deny? What Trump said was pretty much true all the way through this mess with the China virus. This "issue" with masks on masks off was done BTW with Faucci and company you know that right? He and Birx and company were all over the place regarding if masks worked or not. Trump BTW partnered with private companies all through this crap to make masks, ventilators, and other health care equipment to prepare and deal with the pandemic. He even retrofitted hospital ships to help a couple major cities deal with the virus.

This is just another damned lie put out by Trump haters. The man did a good job in dealing with an attack by China on the world.

That doesn't have a damned thing to do with what I stated. People are wearing masks everyone I go. So do I. More power to them. But to believe that Joe Biden ordering everyone in this country to wear a mask all of the time is not going to do much of anything to slow down this virus. Period.
    It'll only do something if people buy in to it. They can't do much to control people from having maskless gatherings at their home. People need to show some personal accountability even in situations where it can be very convenient not to. Either way about it, encouraging the wearing of masks is infinitely more helpful than ridiculing the wearing of masks.

Exactly WHAT SCIENCE did Trump deny? What Trump said was pretty much true all the way through this mess with the China virus. This "issue" with masks on masks off was done BTW with Faucci and company you know that right? He and Birx and company were all over the place regarding if masks worked or not. Trump BTW partnered with private companies all through this crap to make masks, ventilators, and other health care equipment to prepare and deal with the pandemic. He even retrofitted hospital ships to help a couple major cities deal with the virus.

This is just another damned lie put out by Trump haters. The man did a good job in dealing with an attack by China on the world.
    Talk about dense.

Look, it's math.

Therefore, more testing results in more positives. It cannot be otherwise.

And what the hell are you talking about delusional and masks? You are arguing math with me and have either chosen to not understand or actually don't understand then you throw in a random thing about masks? Or are you now saying that requiring masks would cut the virus spread by 90% when it hasn't worked anywhere else in the western world that way? (which still have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that more tests results in more positives)
    100% right. I think that Biden and his handlers must be playing to the lowest IQ quadrant of this country with this mandatory mask rule cutting the virus down by 90%. It would be nice if it really were that easy. But the virus is a ***** that cannot be stopped so easily. It is really great that Trump managed to partner with Big Pharm to develop and streamline getting vaccines out to the public to fight this virus. that is and will save thousands maybe millions of lives

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast