Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Washington GM Martin Mayhew reports to Ron Rivera

[Breer] Interesting note in here: New Washington GM Martin Mayhew will report to coach Ron Rivera. I believe only the Patriots have a structure resembling that.

Don't know that Ron is good enough to deserve that, but, don't know that Martin is great either.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

This is extremely exciting. I posted in the NFCE thread that the football team GM in the past has basically been a title for a person that is a peon of Dan Snyder. Maybe, just maybe ole danny boy if finally figuring out he knows nothing about football and is going to let football people make football decisions.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Mayhew deserves a second chance imo.

He wasn't atrocious in Detroit (the 2011 class should have been great if not for injuries and mental health issues), and did help build up the 2011 playoff squad. He had some clunker drafts, 2012 was terrible, but did land us Matt Stafford, Ndamukong Suh, D'Andre Levy, Willie Young, Ezekial Ansah, Darius Slay, Larry Warford, Travis Swanson, Theo Riddick, and Quandre Diggs. All of which started for us and played well enough, some more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    This is extremely exciting. I posted in the NFCE thread that the football team GM in the past has basically been a title for a person that is a peon of Dan Snyder. Maybe, just maybe ole danny boy if finally figuring out he knows nothing about football and is going to let football people make football decisions.
    I mean Ron Rivera reports to Dan Snyder. Flipping the coach and GM doesn't mean the owner isn't involved.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt